Amrit Manthan

Well Done Yug

Sheels thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My faith in the series has been restored. It was fantastic watching Yug go for the man who attempted to attack/rape Amrit in the previous episode. Hope this sends a message to all those perpetrators guilty of crimes and those even thinking about carrying out such heinous acts.

I am glad that the AM Team has speeded the pace of the show, I was beginning to get so bored. So, thank you AM Team, you deserve just the same amount of credit as the great actors on the show.

By the way, I really look forward to seeing Jyoti and Bani each night, they put a smile on my face and brighten up my evening.
Edited by Sheels - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey welcome to the forum 🤗 and I second you on CT's getting the show back on track..I was getting quite bored as well and BanJo scenes are stress busters to me 😊
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sheels
Welcome to forum...😊Now the story is going in a interesting and fast space ...Let us hope they will keep the tempo of the story intact in coming episodes...and make it more worth for watching..😉
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to the forum dear . ðŸ¤—

Yes AM team is now giving their bests to us . the credit not only goes to any one but the entire team .