pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

RUNAWAY BRIDE

1.HERE I STAND

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Juinagar chalo bhai saabh"

It is earlier than always. "Maybe I didn't work enough today, ufff he didn't let me work too" she sighed at her old titan watch which showed 8:45 pm.

4 months ago, Both Juinagar and Mumbai were unknown to her...

Love cannot save you from your own fate.

-Jim Morrison

Fate played in a cruel way with her.

She wasn't the same innocent, sweet, caring, doting daughter of the Garg family. Her beautiful, silky long hair vanished into thin air. What remains now is the short loose hair which she always prefers to be left free. It at least helps to hide her from this brutal world.

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them"

-Desmond Tutu quotes

20 years of the family bonds were broken and she was thrown out of the house despite her pleads and cries.

She was accused by a rich brat of her college that she had an affair with him; he got them fake photographs and proofs.

Her family failed to stand by her side when she needed them the most, not even her mummyji or papa.

Give a girl an education and introduce her properly into the world, and ten to one but she has the means of settling well, without further expense to anybody. "

- Jane Austen

She was glad that she had her degree and sports scholarship with her, which made her now what she is.

She fetched a job with a decent salary, she rented a flat and IS living on her own, alone..now..

All these 4 months as changed her life completely upside down. She never knew she would be alone in a new world.

Her daily routine consisted of Work and survive.. Eat and sleep was nowhere near to her life. Food and tastes was no longer essential for her. As air to breathing, so was food for eating to her.

Whenever her mummy made poori and aloo, she was the first to eat it. Her papa loved the masala chai made by her. Even food got her the sweet yet sour memories with her family. Whereas sleep was a distant factor for her. Sleeping pills were was no use to reduce her sorrow and pain.

She had to go through hardships, pain and suffering, which turned her into a stern, moody girl.

Fate is never fair. You are caught in a current much stronger than you are; struggle against it and you'll drown not just yourself but those who try to save you. Swim with it. and you'll survive"

- Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes

She survived. She stood against all the miseries.

Also...

Her eyes were no longer coated with mascara or kohl but with dark circle due to her insomnia, fragile and delicate body, puffy face, short hair, pale dresses, Miss. Moody was her nick-name of her behind her back. This is her identity now.

But today she was running away from something.. Something which gave her the fear of being LOVED again'. If fate played brutality against her, destiny had some other plans'

RACHNA ...This is where she stands now...

"Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
to get there." 
- J.R. Ward, Lover Mine

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO ALL... 

Err... Its an OS.. Not a analysis on SSLK serial.. Too short to be an OS, right..

ROFL...πŸ˜† I know... It was like an Ekta Kapoor serial, right??? πŸ€ͺFilled my OS with quotes.. Hehe.. Love adding them...❀️☺️ 

Vibz, Smruti... Happy now ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yeah..The OS isn't over.. It has still one or two more part more.. *SSLK Forum Shocks*

I will post that tomorrow...

P.S. It's my first piece of writing.. I suck at writing, so kindly bear with me nah..Pretty Please..*pouts*πŸ€”πŸ˜΅ #ALERT... ITS NOT PROOF-READ.. Read at your own risk..

P.P.S Dont forget to drop your comments and like (only if you like😳 )

Bye Bye from me now... * Gosh!! My speech was longer than my OS.. *

Edited by pepples_joy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pepples_joy thumbnail
2.Quit Playing Games With My Heart

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."

-Helen Keller

Hey sweetheart.. How's the work going on? , he winked at her.

Rachna widely opened her almond shaped eyes, and looked him with astonishment. No one has ever dared to talk with her in this way, that too a complete stranger.

Rachna started to ignore him, then onwards. He was acting a little more than friendlier with HER.

Whenever Rachna sees him, her lips starts to murmur on its own. All his open flirty talks, naughtiness made her forget her past at times and smile at times.

"Hey Rachu darl.. Will you be free in the evening princess?? "He said in the huskiest voice possible.

"No" came the monosyllabic reply.

"C'mon sweetie, you can't be working all time. You need to enjoy your life, Go Party, Dance?!"

Rachna never gave a damn to his talks, and she continued her work.

As soon as he left, Rachna started to mummer again. He always got irritated by her murmurings and turned back to her.

"I can't read your lips, until they're touching mine, baby"

Rachan gasped and left the place swiftly. He was left with a smirk alone.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

-Unknown

After that incident, Rachna started to get more attention from him. As a result, Her office's latest gossip was" What's brewing between Ms.Moody and Mr.Hunky??"

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"It's not my fault that I fell for you. How can someone help it if you are so beautiful and mesmerizing?"

"I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so every time you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead.

If I could rearrange the letters of the ABCs, I would put U and I together and next to each other forever.

If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?

Smile, it's the second best thing to do with your lips"

Congratulations! you have won 'the most beautiful girl' title here and your prize is a date with me."

''''''''''''.

The list of his texts for Rachna never seemed to end.

"We accept the love we think we deserve." 
-Stephen Chbosky

Her heart got butterflies whenever he neared her. His musky smell, handsome features attracted her.

Physique of person never describes him. Life her taught her this lesson through her rich brat friend Prem, because of whose false accusation her life broke into pieces. When she found that Prem had wrong eye on her, she insulted him in front of their college, for which she was made to pay her whole life. Buttt HE never seemed wrong, his looks, sweet talks, his eyes always showered her with intense love, care and affection. She can never compare HIM to that as*h**e.

But wait.. She can't.. She is too fragile to break her heart again, to be left with no one again, to cry indefinitely. She can't be loved and left alone again'Never.

Rachna was determined to begin her hating session with her LOVE.

Her Vihaan..

But little did she know that she was too late.

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." 
-Sarah Dessen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just One more part to go. Uff.. ThankGod *Everyone breaths*πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for the likes and comments dear..xoxoπŸ€—πŸ€—

That was CRAP,right??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry Vibz, I had to add Prem as a villian here, but I swear that is not HSSH Prem.. Its a guy over here, and I hate HIM.. GRRR...😑🀬

Thats why, I wanted you all to hate him too.. *Devil😈*

Thanks for Reading people. 

I dunno if I'm boring you with my crappy story which means no sense at all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by pepples_joy - 10 years ago
omg!!! omg!!!! prity has written an os ...congrats babesπŸ€—
pepples_joy thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

omg!!! omg!!!! prity has written an os ...congrats babesπŸ€—

Haha..Thank you babes..!!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh πŸ˜²  Prity, it s just awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Vibz was right.. you are really goodπŸ‘πŸΌ  specially when story is following quotes... πŸ‘πŸ‘   the man changed Rachna to fight with world without support of family.. she is hiding herself with hairs..😳   πŸ‘πŸ‘  continue with OS... please start with FF.. 😳 

Edited by smruti1981 - 10 years ago
pepples_joy thumbnail
I'm off to sleep now.. πŸ₯±Will read ur comments n reply 2mrw..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Tomatoes, Eggs also welcomed..LOL..
Byeee
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG yay another rach fic!!!! I'm so happy! And wow I loved your concept! Poor girl, getting thrown out by her family and even her mom :( but no seriously... Can't wait to find out who's the guy who will open her up to our warm sweet girl we know and love! You wrote wonderfully I couldn't tell it's your first writing and it's not proof read!!! Great job on it, and can't wait for more! So yeah update soon and great start!!!!!
Love always,
AartiEdited by helloaamir - 10 years ago
pepples_joy thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

OMG yay another rach fic!!!! I'm so happy! And wow I loved your concept! Poor girl, getting thrown out by her family and even her mom :( but no seriously... Can't wait to find out who's the guy who will open her up to our warm sweet girl we know and love! You wrote wonderfully I couldn't tell it's your first writing and it's not proof read!!! Great job on it, and can't wait for more! So yeah update soon and great start!!!!!
Love always,
Aarti

OmG..!!!!*faints*
LOL.. Thanks a ton dear.. U made my day..!!!!!

mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing work of writing.. Nobody could say that its ur first OS. Use of quotes make it perfect. Awesome.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Do update the next parts soon.
pepples_joy thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

oh πŸ˜²  Prity, it s just awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Vibz was right.. you are really goodπŸ‘πŸΌ  specially when story is following quotes... πŸ‘πŸ‘   the man changed Rachna to fight with world without support of family.. she is hiding herself with hairs..😳   πŸ‘πŸ‘  continue with OS... please start with FF.. 😳 

Hey Thank u smruti..
And yeah about the Hair part.. LOL... It came from nowhere..
Thanks for reading sweetie..😳😳