Qubool Hai

Dil/Zoe/Humz/BB/Raaz Analysis of Epi (spoilers) - Page 3

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Well i thik asya are passionate already they def arent lacking in that department but iagree i want more mitwas and more moments but after ACCEPTANCE.. im sick of this denial. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
first tell me ki where's the spoiler ๐Ÿ˜†

very very nice analysis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Well written analysis ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I want the hand holding scene too 
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
roshni...meri jaanu...how r u baby...?๐Ÿค—
& ur post of course awesome boz ur a expert psycho naa..? iseliye/...๐Ÿ˜†
i agree with all ur points dear...๐Ÿ‘.
u know seriously i am loving dilshad more & more..i hav never seen such a mom in television.โญ๏ธ
&zoya...uff...her expressions r epic man..๐Ÿ˜†seriously this girl is awesome & i am glad tat she is kinda back 2 her ms.james bond style...๐Ÿ˜‰
& asad...uff...he desnt want 2 b in biwi's remote control but bechaara is already under her control๐Ÿ˜†...always man...i hardly could bear with the nakhli word after airport scenes...but even after the official sagaayi, their nakhli words r irritating me man....i dunno after finishing how many nakhlis he'll say yes, official position 2 things.๐Ÿ˜†...but...chalegaa kooyi bath nahi...kyun ki asad's all the nakhli things r amazing than the real things.๐Ÿคฃ...bechaara nakhli things ke sath asal feelings ko express karthi hai... ๐Ÿ˜‰
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Another disappointment is the spoiler on AsYa holding hands.. didnt happen  so was that off screen masti? ๐Ÿค” but then if it was off screen why were KaBhi looking at each other so intently ๐Ÿ˜ณ Has to be on screen , but why cut the scene 

This thing i guess Amrapali shot was enacted by Surbhi. Like she was trying to show Amrapali what the whole scene was about. Orelse the whole hand thingy doesn't fit in anywhere. ๐Ÿ˜†
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cool analysis dear...
Dilshaad - totally agree
Zoya - my cutie pie. The way she taunted him on jhoot was a killer. She's not gonna overlook anything ๐Ÿ˜† . most likely doctor calls up with report details and tanveer ends up taking it ๐Ÿค” how often have we seen that happening with vamps ๐Ÿฅฑ baal baal bach jaate hi!!!
Humeira - totally cutie. Her eyes are Biiig like Surbhi. They look like real sisters.
Badi bi/Razia - they are good but I'm kinda bored seeing their faces. I want others in that house to get included in the plan.
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

awesome post ๐Ÿ‘well said Rosh๐Ÿ˜Ž

ahan me too waiting when zoe will find out the truth abt tanveer

i m hating tanveer saga yacks!๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

ohh ya dil is perfect mom โค๏ธ

razia is hilarious n evil too๐Ÿคชpoor kamini๐Ÿคฃ

ohh mr khan is so annoying these days๐Ÿ˜ˆ

jab pyar kia tu darna kia

anyways waiting for zoya new appi n jiju๐Ÿ˜†

haye ye asya wedding kab dekne ko mile gi

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks guys! Yaari its a vi by telltalkindia if you youtube their channel its on their.

I dont think she was practicing amrapali lines guys because asya were actually romantically staring at each other. And humz and zoya really do like like sisters. Ketki and surbi are too grogrous. Want more sister scenes!

Thanks guys for commenting!!
Amayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post 
The analysis was too gud!!๐Ÿ‘