Frequent Posters

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Waiting...When will you update.
enigma_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guys here comes the update.. its a sad one and the next one will be also.. I myself feeling low writing this. But that's  how the story has to be... Hope you guys like it.!! and wait for some unexpected action in the next update...

THE TWIST AND TURNS..!!

Madhu walked out, restored herself and looked at Dylan. He was waiting in a car. She composed herself and had almost no expressions on her face. She opened the door and sat inside and looked outside. Dylan saw the coldest face ever of Madhu. She seemed so strange and aloof.

He started the car and continued to drive. The entire morning he had made attempts to talk to her, but she either appeared busy or not interested. He did not want to acknowledge it but he knew Madhu was ignoring him. Dylan did not feel nice.

You are hungry; you must have not eaten anything since morning. We can go to a restaurant and…

"NO!!" Bang came the reply. Dylan was beginning to get very uncomfortable.

How about a cup of coffee?

"I have had it!", So NO again…thought Dylan.

Madhu I want to talk to you about something. Listen what I said I did not mean that. I mean we can be friends despite everything. I am sorry if I hurt you, but I cannot commit to anyone. You are a nice girl, but love I have never thought about it. I… I don't want to lose you as a friend. You are my only friend. I can't hurt you, I don't want to give you pain, but I can't love you. Please understand I can't love you.

The words hit Madhu like a sting of a bee. "I can't love you" What the hell. Why does'nt he shut up!!

See, that's why I don't get very friendly with girls, they just fall for me. I don't like hurting anyone and not you. You are different from others. See I don't love you but I also don't like hurting you.

The more Dylan was talking the more Madhu was getting irritated, angry and depressed.

Madhu please say something. Please..!!

The car reached the campus. Madhu turned to open the door and walk out.

Now seeing Madhu's silence and ignorance towards him, Dylan not just got hurt but angry. He tightly held Madhu's hand and pulled her towards him and shouted..

"DAMMIT MADHU SAY SOMETHING. YOUR SILENCE IS KILLING ME.!!."

Madhu saw the anger and the restlessness on Dylan's face and grew angry…

AND YOUR CRAP IDEAS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS ARE IRRITATING ME TO THE HIGHEST OF ORDER.YOU FEEL EVERY GIRL WANTS TO DIE FOR YOU. YEAH !! WELL MR DYLAN SHEKHAWAT I AM TELLING YOU SOMETHING, YOU REJECTED ME BECAUSE I WAS NOT THE RIGHT GIRL FOR YOU. WELL LET'S PUT IT STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL I REJECT YOU AS A FRIEND BECAUSE FROM PAST 20 MINUTES YOU ARE MAKING A FUN OF OUR FRIENDSHIP. WHEN YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE FOR MY FEELLINGS AND ME, I FEEL YOU ARE JUST NOT WORTH MY FRIENDSHIP."

Madhu suddenly realised she was shouting," Please leave me alone Dylan."

But Madhu I care for you. Have you forgotten everything, all the time we spent together? Dylan was pleading by now.

Dylan I don't forget things so easily. I remember everything. But it's high time please sort yourself. You are confused and making me crazy. It would be better if we stay away from each other for sometime.

Madhu turned and walked away towards the hostel leaving Dylan all alone.

Seeing Madhu walk away, he went through the most excruciating pain ever. He wanted to scream, shout and break everything in front of his eyes. Madhu had gone by now. She left him all alone. He knew it was his fault and he could not do anything about all this. His only friend, the most divine, beautiful and soft hearted person was gone. He was going crazy. Tears rolled from his eyes. In pure anger he picked up the base ball bat and smashed his car windscreen.

He went to his room, closed the door and cried. For the first time Dylan was crying. All the pain and helplessness in his heart was making him crazy. He realised he had lost something very precious. How he wished he could tell, why he refused the love despite falling for her again and again everyday. He had seen Madhu cry, he had given her pain.. a lot of pain. That's all he had given to everyone.He suddenly made a decision, like all other decisions in his life, packed his bags and decided to leave in the lonely darkness of the night.

At the hospital,

RK was getting restless; the doctors were not confirming him how his mother was. She was very serious. Within few minutes things got very panicky around him. The doctors after a few minutes came and told RK what he feared to know..

Mr Kundra we are sorry!!..

RK went numb. He did not cry. He just nodded his head. He moved inside and held her mothers hand. They were cold. He kept on staring at her. All the efforts he had done for the person had left him. He was alone. No parents and no one to look upto.

RK composed himself and prepared for the last rites. ….

That night along with his mother something else to died inside him.

Madhu was crying in her room. She stood in the balcony of the hostel and tried to recollect what all had happened. She wanted to go to Dylan and apologise for her rude behaviour. He was right, Maybe she was not the right girl for him. Had she been illogical?

Madhu decided to go to Dylan and apologise. She was about to go Maya came. She explained everything to Maya. Maya assured her it was very late. She should sleep now. Tomorrow they will jointly handle Dylan. She was confident he would understand. She also comforted Madhu saying she was not irrational or illogical. Dylan had been equally stupid and heartbreaker.

Madhu hugged Maya. Maya comforted her and said," Madhu I don't like seeing you in pain. You deserve better. Trust me much better than Dylan."

Madhu slept that night unaware of the storm that awaited in her life in the coming days.

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG RK lost his mother.😭 And more problems are waiting for Madhu.😲. Thanks for the pm.Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago
enigma_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

OMG RK lost his mother.😭 And more problems are waiting for Madhu.😲. Thanks for the pm.

Ur welcome.. Hope u like it!!
sneha.98 thumbnail
Nice update. Looking ahead for what's coming, update asap. Thanks for pm.
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely   ...thanx 4 pm
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So sad that RK lost his mother..

Waiting for ur next update..

pls do continue soon..
...Seema... thumbnail