Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sm123

Haha..and I can't comment on the way you interpret stuff too..if someone praises Tappu, you seem to have a problem with it(even if its true) but im not complaining, everyone's perception is different and I agree, maybe it isin't extraordinary, but it definitely was a refreshing change for us to watch our dear Tapasya :)

It was too your assumption about me and I can't comment about it..You can enjoy whatever you like..I can't deny or disagree with it..I told something what I felt,may be I have a different perception about it..Its good to see you after long time in this forum..
sm123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya06

It was too your assumption about me and I can't comment about it..You can enjoy whatever you like..I can't deny or disagree with it..I told something what I felt,may be I have a different perception about it..Its good to see you after long time in this forum..

Yep, everyone does have a different perception, and we have to just try and move on :)
And yeah, its been a long time..im completely fed up of the continuous Akash track...Tapasya's back..and so im back too :)
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haha..and I can't comment on the way you interpret stuff too..if someone praises Tappu, you seem to have a problem with it(even if its true) but im not complaining, everyone's perception is different and I agree, maybe it isin't extraordinary, but it definitely was a refreshing change for us to watch our dear Tapasya :)

Yeah evn a membr postd creditng trp to ichcha..sme1 cmntd negativly he was askd by smepeopl nt to cmnt as its aprctn fr ichcha i thnk it shud b implid here evn...
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yaar ladna band karo..pls its a request
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i didnt watch ut but trp must have increased due to tappu only and due to the fact that tappu came to know of iccha's death and meethi's absence. especially iccha-tappu was cutest.

akash's +ve behavior may have also contributed to trp. n rpr,jogi -meethi meet(which couldnt happen thugh it might have generated interest in Uttaran addicts) may have brought TRP. overall it was a refreshing week.

tappu knowing of iccha's death and everyone knowing abt meethi's absence were 2 most imp events so trp increased.

i read WU's from that im saying this.
Edited by itstimetospeak - 10 years ago
sm123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetika22

Yeah evn a membr postd creditng trp to ichcha..sme1 cmntd negativly he was askd by smepeopl nt to cmnt as its aprctn fr ichcha i thnk it shud b implid here evn...

You know the funny thing Geet? When someone's favourite is bashed they go like "please dont bash, it hurts our feelings" yet they dont know that they hurt others feeling when they bash our favourites
There's so much hypocrisy here, and people sometimes wait for a chance to bash others
Why can't everything be taken in a good way? So what if Tappu was the cause for increase in trp's? Is it a huge fault?
Even if meethi was the cause for increase in trp, I really wouldn't have minded it, and I would've waited for Tappu to come back, like I do even now..
People please learn to take things lightly and move on!

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
IF ladai karata hai...i wanna quit nw...sirf bashing...aur bhi bolte hai..nhi yaha to sirf discussion hota hai
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know the funny thing Geet? When someone's favourite is bashed they go like "please dont bash, it hurts our feelings" yet they dont know that they hurt others feeling when they bash our favourites
There's so much hypocrisy here, and people sometimes wait for a chance to bash others
Why can't everything be taken in a good way? So what if Tappu was the cause for increase in trp's? Is it a huge fault?
Even if meethi was the cause for increase in trp, I really wouldn't have minded it, and I would've waited for Tappu to come back, like I do even now..
People please learn to take things lightly and move on!

Yeah i agree sneha...it shud b takn lightly nd smetym evn critisim shud b takn in positive way...nobdy is perfct in world evry1 has sme or othr fault...it doesnt mean dat he is bad...
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
trp increased...thats it...we shud enjy the fact it increased..rathr than thnkng who increased it