Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: love_struck

he's so sweet talking about sonam..

I remember Rhea said..Sonam's dadz favourite. Even i get the feeling from most of his interviews. firstborn
😳

BUT THE iQ part.. lol..

reminds me of how sonam talks.. she sounds like total BLONDE most of the time, if not all.
n the comment she made that Shahid is younger than RanbirπŸ€ͺ

i brought it up...😎..so proud...her voice...her dialouge delivery spoils Ranjhana trailer for me...πŸ₯±
Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anil Kapoor worked very hard to give his family a better life! his story is amazing! that's how their family went from his dad being Geeta Bali's secretary to Sonam debuting with the same Kapoor's grand-nephew decades later! 
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a good read and a lovely interview. i have so much respect for him πŸ‘πŸΌ
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That part where he says that he doesnt mind if she becomes a big star or not but wants her to be happy tugged my heart. :) 

I have seen this.. he often underestimates himself with her. Like whenever both are compared, he says she is so beautiful etc... c'mon he's not any less and has maintained himself quite well! 
If you have an IQ lower than Sonam's, chances are you failed much more than just that test.

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Binge

That part where he says that he doesnt mind if she becomes a big star or not but wants her to be happy tugged my heart. :) 

I have seen this.. he often underestimates himself with her. Like whenever both are compared, he says she is so beautiful etc... c'mon he's not any less and has maintained himself quite well! 

Well he's her dad.  To her she's probably the bestest thing ever along with his two other kids. 

Such a great interview...lmao at Sona getting angry and screaming all the time.  She really is Meena Kumari. 
Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The way he talks about Sonam is so sweet and caring...
Wish my Dad talks about me the same way someday...
Sonam screams at him too! LOL!
They are cutest Dad-Daughter Duo!

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love the father in anil kapoor
he wants sonam to be happy...so sweet
nice interview ...