Predict next track!

Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey frnz,

We know that the CV's have come up with a competition track.. but what would like to see post competition track???

I feel Amit jealous track should be brought in!!!

Remember... when amit saw suraj with Amita.. while dancing.. he got  jealous and he practiced the whole night for Sangeet...

I hope to see a jealous track... probably a new character flirting with AMita...

and makes Amit think... agar amita ko chodke jaunga.. toh kahin.. hamesha ke liye... naa... khjo du..😲

I would love to see.. him afraid of  loosing Amita.. and eventually realize her value.. in his life..

Awaiting more.. interesting tracks... from you all...

Lucky
Edited by Lucky_2012 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly!! I want to see the lover side of Amit coming up & being jealous is a very good situation. Atul & Kajal's marriage preparations will be going on & A2 are supposed to stay at the Patel house to help in the wedding preps. May be Suraj might come again ( as he is Atul's childhood friend ) during the wedding preps which will make Amit jealous...& he'll realise his feelings for Amita...& Amit might again have misunderstandings regarding Amita & Suraj's relation & end up hurting Amita again...this time Suraj will come up & tell Amit what Amita feels for him ( Amita revealed to Suraj that she has feelings only for Amit during their sangeet )...& Amit will eventually realise what he is going to loose...his TRUE LOVE...jo sirf naseebwalon ko hi milta hain...& then he will be on his knees & confess his love to Amita.❤️
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well this jealousy factor will be quite good for A2 relationship n a treat to watch... but personally i dont think writers will put this track bcz so far all the episodes have been unexpected... 

but i wish that the MU regarding suraj gets cleared up to amit anyhow...