Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hey i luv this creation awl the    best for xam jab update kro toh muje b de dena... Pm... Padna acha lga
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

🤣  yeah too much 🤣🤣

hehe🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

another part guys...hope u will like it😳

advance sorry as i cant update new ariya ss/ff...this exams...😡 hate them jab tak hain jaaan🤢

Birthday and surprises 

As soon as Riya changed her wet cloth she began to ….

''hachhooo!!!'' she rubbed her nose.

''kahan tha  na maine ki barish mein mat bheeg…ho gaya na jukam!.'' Chotu complained.

She smiled apologetically, while SamJun shook their heads  disbelievingly.

''jaa, jakr medical room se medicines le le.'' Shree adviced. And Riya looked at him like he has lost it.

''are you nuts? I hate tablet.'' She said like a kid.

''oh, to miss Mukherjee ko tablet se problem hain? Interesting.'' Arjun thought and chuckled.Rathore heard it and looked at him like he has gone crazy.Arjun glared at him and he went back to his file.

''bachon jaisi zid mat kar. Jakr le le tablet.'' Shree said again and chotu nodded.

''bt….'' She tried to reason but Sameer Rathore jumped in their talks.

''he is right. Go take it.'' She tried to say something but, ''its an order.''

She got up from her seat, not liking it a bit, and went outside the room.

As soon as she left the room, everyone got busy whispering and talking , making Arjun shocked.

''shree, tumne cake ka intezam kiya?'' Rathore asked.

''jee sir.maine order kr diya hain. Her fav chocolate cake. He said happily and rathore also smiled.

''another piece of information'' Arjun's mind told him.

''aur sabko plan samjha diya hain na tum dono ne?'' he asked again to Choree and they also nodded.

''aur Zeenia?'' rathore asked.

''oh ho sir, aap fikar mat kijiye. Puja aur shai gayi hain na use sab samjhane.'' Shree said in total confidence.

Before they can speak anything, Riya came back, face bitter with tablet hatred, and sat on her seat.

Now they started talking through sms.

Rathore to shree

Sare preparation ho gaye?

Shree looked at the phone, and looked at ri, who was busy in a file. He typed

everything's set.

''yes!!!!'' Rathore jumped at once, startling everyone in the room.

''kya hua Rathore?'' Arjun asked.

Rathore mumbled, ''kuch nahi.''

Arjun was at least trying to read the file in his hand, but failed. The file was kept in front of him, but his eyes and mind were fixed on her.

Her hair was full wet and untied. She often run her finger through them and messed it at once. She looked even more beautiful with the messed up hair.

While he was busy admiring her, rathore was again busy texting Choree,planning the surprise.

''kabhi socha nahi tha ki Riya ke ghar ayunga bhi to aise.'' Rathore complained and Choree giggled.Arjun stopped them.

''shree, chotu!! Silent.''

''fir se hitlergiri! Uff, riya sahi kehti hain inhe…rakshas rawte.'' Shree whispered to chotu and rathore giggled, hearing their words.Arjun didn't hear them, so he looked ''what the???''

They were coming in the kitchen through the not so big kitchen window. Riya was sitting in the living room, so they had no choice.

They ,at last, entered the kitchen,and sighed. Chotu was leaning on the self.

''bach gaye…nahi to….'' Before he can complete, the steel plate fell on the floor, and made a big sound.

''kaun hain???'' Riya shouted, may be coming there.

'''daammit!!!'' rathore whispered and the 3 men glared at chotu.

''kuch nahi Riya baby, billi hain.'' Daijaan saved them and they sighed.

They planned the whole surprise birthday party with Daijaan, so she was helping them to come here.

''par ab hum living room mein kaise jaye?'' Arjun said and 3 men looked at him shockingly.

When they planned to come here, Arjun was not involved. But when they reached there and stood like an idiot, as Riya was sitting in the living room, making their plan flop.then arrived Arjun like a god, and it was his idea to come through kitchen window.

''fikar mat kijiye, Zeeny baby unhe le jayegi.'' Daijaan assured.

That night, riya was as confused as hell. At work, none was interested in case, and Rathore sir didn't shout for once for any paperwork pending. And everyone was busy texting and calling. She didn't ask, but was confused.

Shree didn't remember her birthday! It was shocking, but she thought he has gone through many thing, so may be he dont remember.

But her parents didn't call for once! Her friends from USA called her, but their phone was unreachable. She was confused as hell.

And now, her daughter was suddenly busy solving her math problem. She hates math!!! And now, she was doing it like she will complete the whole book tonight.

''umm…kiddo..leave Math .'' she said, not so surely.

Zeenia looked at her, and said, ''no mamma…20 more.''

Riya was shocked, ''What the!!!!''

she was happily chilling in the living room, when zee dragged her and locked her in her room, and demanded to help her with math. She told that there were many homework, but its all complete and still she was doing it! She was feeling to say out loud, ''who are you and what had you done to my zeenia?''

suddenly, daijaan called , ''zeeny baby.''

Zeenia jumped at once, and ran towards the door. That was more confusing!

Time passed, and there was no sound of anything or anyone. She got up from the bed and went outside.

The living room was dark.it was not an electricity problem, but the lights were off.

''daijaan? Kiddo?'' she called.

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

Suddenly, lights were on, and there were some familiar faces, wishing her something.it took some seconds to register.

''oh my…'' was all that she managed to say.

There were her whole team, including Arjun!! Now that was more shocking than anything. She cant believe her eyes!

There were Puja and Shai too! They hurriedly hugged her.

''happy birthday!!!'' they both scream in her ears.

Everyone wished her. She was elated with joy.

''yeh sab…aaplog…I mean….'' Her words were incomplete due to surprise and happiness.

''yeh sab shree- chotu ka idea hain. '' shai happily announced and choree gave a mock salute.

''thank you. I mean…I am so…'' she was loss of words.

''ok, ab senti mat hona.now open ur gifts! Meri bet lagi hain Maggie boy se ki  tumhe kiska gift jyada pasand ayega.'' Puja looked at Shree challengingly and he scowled.

There were many gifts.and she had to guess it was from whom.

She picked the first gift.it was a book.

''Rathore sir.'' She stated and everyone laughed.

''i hope you will like it.its a book written by a famous criminal psychologist.'' He said.

''thank you.''

Next was an anklet.

''Shai??'' she asked, not so sure.

''sirf di nahi, main bhi.hum dono ki taraf se.'' Puja added.

Riya smiled and looked at it. It was made of gold.very pretty.

Next were a pendant and a watch.

''the watch is definitely from shree.'' she said it aloud and Shree proudly pulled his jacket's coller, looking at Puja.

''its not an ordinary watch.'' Shree said to himself, feeling proud.

''and this from chotu, hain na?'' she asked.

chotu said, ''I hope tujhe acha…''

''bohot khubsurat hain.'' She said.

She picked another gift. It was a pair of payal.very beautiful. Before she manage to guess, someone pulled the legs of her jeans.

''yes baby?'' she asked to zeenia.

''its from me.i hope apko acha lage.'' She said, tensed if mamma will like it or not.

It was a drawing of her.  Riya picked her up and pecked her cheek.

''it was the best gift.'' She said and Zee hugged her.

''surprise to abhi baki hain mere dost.'' Shree dramatically said and pointed towards the door.Riya turned to look at the door and

''DADA!!! NAANI!!!!!'' zeenia jumped from her lap and ran towards the person standing at the door.

It was her parents. Devesh and pallavi Mukherjee.

(dammit !!! pic pixelate 😡)

Riya also ran towards them.

''maa….dad??? oh I am so happy !'' she was smiling through tears, hugged them both.

''it was your friends's idea.'' Her maa said and she turned to them.

''thank you guys.''

She cut the cake, feed them all. They were now sitting in the couch, talking and laughing, while Mukherjee family was enjoying the reunion.

''oh ho….kitni boring hain.its a birthday party Dammit!!! Someone do something.'' Shai said aloud and all supported her.

''lets play something.'' Shree said

''are we kids?'' Arjun cut him.

''I want to hear a song.'' Demanded zeenia and Shai's eyes spirkled.

''of course, Zee. We will hear a song. But who will sing?''

Everyone looked at each other sacredly, like whos gonna be dead.

''Sammy!'' she picked him and everyone sighed.

''what? No way.'' Sameer crossed his arms on chest.

''its my mamma's birthday.'' Zee said , and repeat his action, crossed her arms.

Rathore gave up.Shree handed over him a guiter and he tuned a song.

tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera

tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya

he looked at Shai, who was busy looking at him with loving eyes. He sang again

tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha

kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa

everyone joined him in the chorus and looked at each other. It was really a great day for them all.

Arjun looked at Riya, who was shining with joy.she looked so relaxed and happy. It melted his heart too.

aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha

tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah

teri hasi teri adaa

auron se hai bilkul judaa

Arjun kept looking at her, while she was busy listening to the song. Arjun failed to remember the last time she was so happy.He always managed to see the pain hiding in her eyes, but tonight there was none. He wondered and wished he knew her deepest secrets!

aankhen teri shabnami chehra tera aaina

tu hai udaasi bhari koi haseen dastaan

dil mein hai kya kuchh toh bata

kyon hai bhala khud se khafa

he was engrossed in the song, and his concentration broke due the cheering as Rathore ended the song.everyone praised him, and he was blushing! Arjun also didn't know he can sing so well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was having dinner, chatting and laughing. The Mukherjee Mansion was never so lively.the elders looked at younger ones.

PuRee were as usual having a argument over who had won the gift-bet.Chotu was busy telling Riya about Amina, the 11.30 wali.Sameer was admiring Shaina while she was looking at Puree, eyes rolling and head nodded in disbelief.

Riya's eyes fell on Arjun, who was busy ….feeding Zeenia!!!!

And she was happily eating, without any nakhra.that was really awesome.they looked exactly like a father daughter duo.

Riya snapped aside her thoughts, and concentrated on Chotu.

''riyu has got great friends here, hain na?'' Pallavi whispered to Devesh.and he nodded, feeling very happy for his daughter.

Everyone took their leave after dinner ended. Riya bid everyone good bye, and went to Zee's room to lie her down, as she was sleeping on Riya's shoulder.suddenly, the door bell rang.

She opened the door, confused as who it could be. She opened and shocked again.

''Arjun sir?''

He was standing there, and …. Mumbling something.

''who….main….mera…meri gaadi ki chabi….''

''what? Par aap to keys le kar hi gaye hain,. She was confused.

''umm…nahi…maine shayad gira diya hoga….'' He said.

''sir…aap gadi lekar nikal chuke the…so aap kaise keys chod sakte hain?''

Arjun cursed himself in his mind.why on earth he came back?

''who…main….umm…..happy birthday.'' Saying this, he hurriedly sprinted towards his car and drove away.

Riya bursted into laughter, waking Zee up in her shoulder. She was still smiling when zee was uncomfortably shifting on her shoulder,

''thank you sir.'' She said to herself, smiling fondly.

---------------------------------------------------

''what the hell?main uske birthday party mein kyu gaya? Aur khidki se jane ka idea aya kahan se? Main wapas  hi kyu gaya? Aur main itna ghabra kyu raha tha? Whats wrong with me?''

The whole way Arjun cursed himself and asking the same question.deep down he know something is changing every passing second, but he didn't identify it till now.he continued to be confuse as he continued to drive.

phew...end..

now comment yaaar..or hit the like button...this damn exams is pissing me off...so enlighten my mood...😡

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update... ah ha Arjun cuming up with superb ideas... include some Arjun Zee moments if possible...
All the best for ur exams yar... evn i hv so many starting from nxt week till june mid😡 😡😡
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BB pg 6 pe unres kiya hai..

Now this part-

she was wet and arjun was admiring her, lovely arjun himself don't know what is he doing, ab lag rah hai bb ki tumhari title justified hai, its love by chance with everyone..
And then..

She refused to take tablt..he he..like me..
Then i know its b day plan..
The team is really caring and so sweet..they planned surprise for her and arjun..
Oh my my..
How on earth acp raute is lost himself in the web of any girls wet hair.. Thats intresting part ..

I was even surprised to see rathod is involved in this all..
And their plan.. Arjun too involved..chotu..huh..plate gira diya..
And arjun window se aaya..
Ha ha ha..
Aay toh sahi..

Then zenia..
Maths..shock fr riya..
And then the party is good..
Her parents too came there..
And the best gift was of rathod fr me...coz a book is a best gift ever..
And then the song..wow..
Rathod..
When will he tell shai,
and arjun too joined in the sng..

And phir wapas aa gaya..
Ga ha ha..
He was himself in shock ki usne pura din kya kay kiya .

Last part was cute and zenia is also very cute..

Lovely part..
And sorry again.
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bb ye kya nafrat wala ishq k pm mai love by chance a gaya hai...
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum dear
lov it
all d best fr exams
my gng on..!!
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super part dear, surprise scene is super and rakshas rawte ki happy birth day wishes,,,,, ha ha ha...
Good dear...
Continue sooon
sonycs001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
even i enjoyed riya's birthday party
poor arjun sooo confused about his emotions
thanks for update
waiting for next part
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail