Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dia has the P factor. how else do you think 😳 🥳 keep popping up in princess' comments 😆Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🥳🤪😎😳😳😳🤪🥳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

I definitely have the P factor...i.e...Pain in the...factor...but I am willing to be whatever makes you guys happy 😳
TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

🤪  Dia this freaking emotion in my mother  tongue  is I am so surprised that I have to put my finger in my mouth !!

🤣 It looks more like "I just took a hit of LSD"  🤣

Badala thumbnail
I have a lot to catch up, I missed a lot of conversations these data.

Anyway, Dia kala namak you can try with boiled egg and onion , with juices and and... Curd milk , actually with curd too if you are having it with a meal. 😃
TBDRESS thumbnail
Kala namak with boiled egg...that sounds interesting.   I just tried it with plain ghar ka yogurt yesterday and it was yummy 😃  My salt intake is out of control 😆 

Heema, where are you?  Aapne bhi weekend pe aana chod diya?  Looks like the "ditcher" (i.e me) is the only one who's here anymore

Anyway, have a great Sunday everyone
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🐷

Happy Monday, everyone 😃 I hope you guys had a nice weekend!

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Kanan You looked like , you had fun using this  🤣  emoticon  with pleasure . Great expression . BTW My dear.  did I  offended  you on your  post ? If I did let me know . and just like ,few of my favorite people let me know on the forum so I will apologize in public not though PM. You never know !! 

@bold-1: That day I had had a really rotten day in office. I came home fully expecting to be further depressed by HD. But lo! It turned out to be hilarious. If the day in office had been normal, I doubt I would have found all of that nonsense funny, but I went beserk with that emoticon simply because the epi really lifted by mood. Chalo...HD ka abhi bhi yeh ek fayda toh hai! 😆

@bold-2: What now? What are you referring to?

Heema, any more sorries between you and me, and I swear I will kill someone or something. Mostly you. I am not hurt/offended AT ALL, but what are you referring to???

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Kala namak with boiled egg...that sounds interesting.   I just tried it with plain ghar ka yogurt yesterday and it was yummy 😃  My salt intake is out of control 😆 

Heema, where are you?  Aapne bhi weekend pe aana chod diya?  Looks like the "ditcher" (i.e me) is the only one who's here anymore

This is really bad...so not fair...the ditcher was ditched!! How often do you see that happening?? 😆

Kala namak with dahi is awesome na? 😊

Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Yup , its awesome with yoghurt 😳 and things like scrambled egg and half/full fry 😳

Where was Honey ths weekend?  Dumped us! 

KD 🤗 How was the weekend? 😃

Edit: There is a post on forum by our very favourite person, couldn'y help but like and love it.

Honey! that post really boosts my confidence 🤣 I am a proud student of Madam Dia 🤣
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Came to say hello and goodbye 😃

Saumya- you have surpassed your teacher in all respects 🤣