Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Me here ðŸ˜Š How have you been? Had an eventful day or a close to normal one?
Badala thumbnail
I love all of you.
KD for PMing me, Honey for giving me time alone and Dia, well, for passing on the ditcher tag 😉
I am fine. 😃 I want to talk but I feel tired of everything and hence I have no energy to write. I am sorry for being such a sap
Honey, that chat isn't very recent on my scrapbook, it's of 1 may.
What's up with everyone here?
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

I love all of you.
KD for PMing me, Honey for giving me time alone and Dia, well, for passing on the ditcher tag 😉
I am fine. 😃 I want to talk but I feel tired of everything and hence I have no energy to write. I am sorry for being such a sap

hey Darling ðŸ¤—🤗 How are you? We been missing you!! You missed few Munna episodes!
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Parenting is so tricky na? Nothing can be totally correct or wrong. Time, I suppose, is the key.

Did you catch the epi yet?

Hardest job in this word is parenting . Because no schooling before the job we take on , no one wins or fails. Very judgmental !! 
 I just saw the episode .i am home!
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

I love all of you.

We're all fine...Saumya, if you want to lift your spirits, watch HD today. ðŸ˜ƒ

Talk whenever you want to...don't talk if you don't want to...but eat properly and try to relax. ðŸ¤—

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ditcher tag hi sahi but it seems to have worked...you're here!  Agli baar, I will prepare some more gaalis for you in case you don't show up.  😆 ðŸ¤—

Kanan, I left a detailed analysis on your thread on this very serious and insightful episode 🤣 
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

We're all fine...Saumya, if you want to lift your spirits, watch HD today.😃

Talk whenever you want to...don't talk if you don't want to...but eat properly and try to relax.🤗

🤗 don't worry about food 😉 I tend to eat more when I am frustrated or sad 😆

Honey! I will watch the episodes later sometime 😳 just not in spirits . All I caught up was KD's shuttle cock with PD and our PD jumping into it . That was awesome both you guys actually, all the three of you, mainly the original princess who just considers the part of comment that she likes 😳

Dia! It's KD's PM not your mean remark . I am so tempted to pull the S trick on you. Do you know how much it hurts. You will or rather you people (not defined 😆 ) will never understand 🤣
Heema22 thumbnail
Kya Huan? Sab ke sab chale Gaye?
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Dia...lovely analysis...I really wish the murga parade happens. Would be so much more fun!

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Theek hai, ab meri galiyon ka bhi Saumya ko koi farak nahin padta 😭  What is the "S" trick?