Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sorry...double post!

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[

Even I am waiting for Saumya. Hope she comes by today. And where has Dia vanished to?

[/QUOTE]

Dia is like DHUMKATU . Comes and goes in fast speed, she reminds me of Cartoon Speedy Ganzalas .
  I think she trying read  and have fun at  same times !  And have Black Namak in between .
 BTW do you like to cook? 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

I kind of understand Ranjiniji now...inspite of not having interacted with her too much at a personal level (we have exchanged only one or two PMs). So I have stopped taking her seriously, but she should stop taking this show seriously. For her own sake.

I love food, Heema...but I hate cooking. If you point a gun to my head and threaten to kill me, I might be able to pull off a dal chawal sabji combo. No, I am neither exaggerating nor joking. During the period that my mother was ill (1-2 years), I was cooking. I believe she took longer to recover because she was eating food made by me. My skills did not improve and neither did my fondness for cooking. But I love eating ðŸ˜ƒ I can devote hours to it. ðŸ˜ƒ

Heema22 thumbnail
Looks like we all love food. We are foodies . One good  thing about being in India you can afford a cook and servants !! We really miss out on this. 
 I remember reading that you were in US . Last year right? How did you managed? Who cooked? 
   where were you . East or west cost or Midwest or south? I think those are all directios I covered . 
    Is Bombay very hot? Every one of my siblings are complaining . They do preferred to be in India but c/o heat everyday . 
AllThingsNice thumbnail

I was in Baltimore. A friend of mine and I were posted there together. She is an excellent cook ðŸ˜Š So she would cook and I would do the dishes and the laundry ðŸ˜Š

India (at least Bombay if not other cities) is really changing now. Domestic help is very expensive (inflation is really high too...cooking gas costs 900 bucks a cylinder now). The new generation is educated and find employment in offices and factories. The Rise of the Lower Middle Class. Its really tough to find domestic help now. Its both good and bad ðŸ˜Š

Bombay is like a furnace. I mean Delhi was hot too, but Bombay's humidity makes it terrible.

Heema22 thumbnail
I cannot believe I have to return back to hospital !!🤬🤬
  Good night Kanan. ðŸ¤—
   Saumya the Nishchar I hope to see you soon.🤗
    Dia . Look like we on same hemisphere and playing hard to get ,,🤗🤗🤗
AllThingsNice thumbnail

I'll hit the bed too...its quite late.

Saumya...aaja re-e-e-e pardesi...hum toh kab se khade iss paar yeh akhiyan thak gayi panth nihaar.

Dia! You ditcher! Heema...take care.

Good night, all ðŸ¤—

Heema22 thumbnail
HI  Saumyav. I logged in to see your whereabouts.
   Missed you! I might be on the forum later tonight , if I return home!
  Since Kanan is in mood to dedicate old song I have few lines from  old movie too.
    tu chhupi hai kahaan hum tadaptay yahaan
tere bin fika fika hai dil ka jahaan!!!!!!
  TC and GN 

Heema22 thumbnail
Kanan . I just saw QH . Now I can see Vidaya Sinha as that old lady. OMG, what age can do to you. I loved that Amol Pakelar movie  Rajanigandha .She was good. Good in this show too.
  Have a good day. Now I need to hit my bed. It has been long day ! 
 Dai , Saumya🤗🤗I am sorry I missed you tool .
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why am I being labeled as a ditcher 😆 AT least I come to the cc and chat unlike some people 😉

Had a long day today.  My new landlady is a cute old lady who is super sweet but gosh darnit, she is so slooowww.  Then had to go brush off my CPR skills - I don't think I can ever do the heimlich maneuver on anyone in real life. 

Hum sab Saumya ki yaad me gaana ga rahe hain...ok here's one from my side...actually I don't know any songs appropriate for this situation 🤣 Saumya, please aa jao, bina song ke hi aa jao 😳