Start loving T as your own Anandi

Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,

How many times will we get told off. If you want to stay on this forum. Their is one condition:
 LOVE T UNCONDITIONALLY

Whatever you say will be counted as bashing not to quote constructive criticism, blah blah and blah. If you make a remark, it is a sin. If you can't stomach the replacement, it is a crime.
So please get her down your throats and pretend to be very happy with whatever you get. I am done and over with this. For once in my life time I stand my grounds still for an emotional atyachar done by CV's of my most loved character. I invested so much of time on this soap and now i don't even have a right to say i don't like the replacement. We have to be extra careful every time type a single word.

I AM HURT WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING AND IF I CANT SAY IT LOUD BETTER I GET BANNED FROM HERE SO THAT ATLEAST I HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF STAYING LOYAL TO MY ONLY SHOW.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its strange fans of Toral trying hard to kick people who didn't like her acting or criticize her work... People eventually working on some tasks it seems to get banned some members or pushed them to the wall...😑
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello before this thread gets closed too, I want to say I share the same feelings as you do and there are plenty of others who does too..But who is listening?
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Start loving T as your own AnandiπŸ˜•πŸ˜• no only pratyusha's best...Toral is good as a Toral but not Anandi

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh thanks for making rules clear I was always so confused abt all this..so I hav to love toral...well I wld rather drink neem karela kada than love her...:-P
Trisha_magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Which actor we like or which we don't ...it our opinion...no one...I repeat no one can force us or ban us from the forum or by expressing our views...it's a show, which will be praised when liked and will be criticised when something is disliked about it...that's what this medium is all about...it's not a torals personal praising site...where only her fans are allowed n one is suppose to praise her all the time...if someone likes her, it's their problem not ours, so better don't force it on us...😑
Sneha.Love thumbnail
I completely agree with youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and before they close this thread (as all the other before, where people just stated their POV) I just wanted to give you all of my support.

There are a lot of people on this forum who think the same. Some have guts to say their opinion, some think the same, but are afraid to say so, because as they say "it is already to much of war going on". I am happy to know a lot of people here who are not afraid to speak their mind. We all should be allowed to say what we think about serial we watched and loved for so long.

They opened for us ONE thread to discuss Prats replacement, and even that one is closed now, because people who do not like her, can not even spoke her name any more, just like to go there and start the fight. Than they report the thread for that, and woala, the thread becomes ancient history.
zzz15 thumbnail
To quote Neha's signature: One who laughs last...laughs best ;-)
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Repeating myself here again...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions...it's just that in this forum people have probs with opinions that are contrary to theirs...not accusing anyone or anything, just stating a fact. If you agree with them and tow the line then all is fine and dandy but as soon as your views don't match theirs then they start attacking you.

The truth remains the truth no matter how much it is distorted. 

LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do I have to love her to be on this forum?  Unconditionally no less!  The name of this forum is Balika Vadhu not Toral Rasputra's Show.  There other actors in this show for me to love or not to love.

You don't see me make posts to get in war with others or bash anyone.  Other peoples' opinions don't bother me, but this statement does.

Edited by Beograd - 11 years ago