..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 1 - Click Me..

Thread 2 - Click Me.. 

Thread 3 - Click Me..

Thread 4 - Click Me..

We are on Thread 5.. Thanks for making this possible..😊

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 22

Arnav: "How can you forget damn it.. It's on the left.. Press it.." He shouts and she press the paddle but the car wasn't stopping in return the speed was increasing.. She leave the steering in scared and quickly hug her husband who was seating at the passenger seat.. "Khushi hold the steering.. Damn it.." His one hand lend on her while the other one controlling the steering.. He was getting more mad when the puppy was barking continuously.. "Shut up!!" He shouts towards the puppy but his yelling voice didn't affect the puppy at all.. "Khushi.." He called her..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. I'm scared.." She utter in trembling lips..

Arnav: "Khushi.. Calm yourself down and remove your leg from the oil paddle.." She follow his instruct and remove her leg from the paddle.. He turn the car on side and carry the handbrake.. The car stop in sudden and Arnav's head hit the dashboard.. Khushi was shocked.. Arnav look back at her with bleeding forehead.. She closed her mouth in fear and her eyes widen..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. Your head.. It's bleeding.." She cupped his cheeks and start to examine the wounds.. He waves her hand in anger and took the kerchief out from his pocket and start to wipe the blood while looking at the mirror.. Khushi start to bite her nails and was scared too..

Arnav: "Get out.." Her eyes popped out.. She was sitting numbly and looking at him for some mercy.. "I said get out.." He shouts.. Without waiting a minutes she jump out from the driver seat.. He too come out from the car and walked towards her..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. I..I.." She shutter..

Arnav: "Do you know what you was doing..?" with gritted teeth.. His eyes was red in anger..

Khushi: "I don't know to drive and I was scared to drive.." She answer innocently..

Arnav: "I don't give a damn to your driving skills Khushi..!!" with roughness in his voice.. She was looking at the tar and was scared to look in his eyes.. "If I ever saw you driving car again than you will face my wrath.." He walked towards the driver seat while her eyes was still on the rough tar.. He open the car door to enter in the car but before doing so.. He turn and saw her standing there without moving an inched.. "Get in the car.." She lifted her gaze on her husband with little filled eyes.. She walked towards the car and enter in quietly.. He too seat in the car and drove to their mansion.. When he notice her tear.. He curse himself but today incident took over his melt side for her.. If he didn't carry the handbrake on time than something big would happen and she too would get injured and that was something unbearable for him.. His trance broke by the sudden barking voice.. Khushi turn and saw her new puppy seating on the backseat.. He was shaking his in front legs asking her to carry him.. Khushi extended her hand and carry him and place him on her lap.. She start to pat the puppies hairy hair while he was licking her hands..

Khushi: "TSR.. Stop.." She make him stop his act and make him meet her eyes.. "TRS.. You are so cute.." Arnav frown his brow when he heard.. TSR..

Arnav: "What this TSR stand for..?" he asked in stern voice..

Khushi: "Tiger Singh Raizada'" He braked the car in sudden and turn to look at her with widen eyes..

Arnav: "What..??" He shouts..

Khushi: "What..?" She raised her brow..

Arnav: "Khushi' I have no words to describe you.. Are you out of your mind..?" He pointed his finger on his head.. "You used my surname to name your puppy..?" She nodded innocently..

Khushi: "I already adopt this puppy and I'm his mother.." That was another shocked for him..

Arnav: "You..You.." This was the first time Arnav Singh Raizada are stammering..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. I'm using your surname and this is our son so obviously he will follow our surname.." His jaw fell after hearing this.. OUR SON .. Arnav Singh Raizada the father of a Dog..??

Arnav: "I'm warning you for the first and last time.. Don't you dare to joint my surname with your puppy.. If this ever happen again then I'm won't hesitate to throw this puppy again on the pace where we took him.." She look at him in disbelief..

Khushi: "How can you do this..?" She asked with shocked expression..

Arnav: "No more argument.." He put a full stop on their little argument.. He drove his car back to his mansion..

The entire family was hugging Anjali and blessing her.. Shyam too was happy and been hugged by Akash.. His best friend in this house..

Nani: "Anjali betiya.. We are very happy.." There was small giggles from Anjali..

Mami: "Anjali betiya.. Now you are going to be Mother so stop behaving like a kid.." Anjali stopped and look at Mami with a board smile on her lips..

Anjali: "Nani.. I guess it will be girl.. I dream yesterday and I saw a little girl playing on my lap.." The way she was telling her dreams that show how much happy she was.. Shyam hug his wife side way and was proud that he would be a father soon.. Just then Arnav and Khushi walked in along with Tiger in her hand.. The entire family was scared to see blood stains on Arnav's forehead.. Anjali rush to him.. "Chotte What happen..?" She called him in nervousness and cupped his cheeks..

Arnav: "I'm fine Di.." He answer annoyingly..

Nani: "But how this happen and this blood..?" They was puzzle.. When Nani asked him this.. His eyes moved to his wife who was looking here and there..

Arnav: "I'm not a kid so stop fussing.." he spoke in ASR ways and shut all the mouths for further investigation.. Anjali moved to Khushi and stood in front of her.. She thought asking Khushi is better than asking her own brother who always in ASR mood..

Anjali: "Khushiji.. You are fine right..?" Her hand caressed her cheeks.. Khushi nodded with a smile.. Anjali's eyes fell on the puppy.. "Arey.. What is this puppies name..?"

Khushi: "Tiger Sin'" She stopped when she saw the murderous glare of her husband.. "Di.. It's Tiger.." Anjali smile on the name..

Anjali: "Khushiji this is dog not tiger.."

Khushi: "Di.. Tiger name are very unique and I saw many movies are naming their dogs with this name.. Even Salman Khan's dog name is tiger.." Anjali nodded..

Akash: "But Khushiji.." Been interrupt..

Arnav: "Akash do I have to remind you again..?" The entire families eyes was on Arnav trying to guess what does he means..

Akash: "Bhabi.." That one words frown the entire families brow.. Anjali smile when Akash called Khushi as Bhabi.. She gets why her brother was reminding him something.. Khushi feel pity for Akash.. She likes when Akash called her name.. It make her be more friendly while Bhabi tag are more to formal and ritually.. "Bhabi.. Do you know we our members are getting increase..?" Khushi frown her brow and look at Akash signing him to continue.. "Aap Mami ban neh waali hai..(You are going to be a Mami)" That words Mami hit her brain..

Arnav: "Really Di..?" Arnav hug Anjali and was happy to hear this news.. Khushi too come onwards and hug Anjali and gives her wishes..

Khushi: "Di.. Hum Mami danneh valleh hai.." Anjali nodded and they hug again.. The families was too happy today and now preparing for the new baby to arrive..

One week passed and the family wasn't allowing Anjali to do any works and she been pamper by the entire family even Khushi would stop her if she saw her doing any works.. Arnav and Khushi's relation was moving slowly.. He as usually would scold her even for a single matter and she as usual would blackmail him with her tear.. Khushi was serving tea to the elderest.. She was having one week mid-break from college and enjoying her holiday with doing house hold works.. After serving the tea she went to her room to clean all the mess which she have done.. She need to clean it before her husband return from office and start yelling as always.. Anjali was walking towards the stairs and Khushi saw her walking.. She too follow her thought she might need something.. Anjali was busy talking on phone with her friends and keep on stepping the floor.. Her hand was on the holder and she was continue stepping downwards.. Once she keep her step on the following stairs.. Her balance lost and the phone fell from her grip..

Khishi: "Diii" She scream in shocked.. She run to her and hold her before she fell down.. Khushi's back hit the glass window.. While Anjali was on top of her.. Both of them hissed in pain.. The entire family run to them and saw Anjali holding her belly.. She was hissing in pain and that make them scared.. "Jijaji.. We have to take Di to the hospital.." He nodded and carry her in his arm and they rushed to the car.. Khushi was seating at the in front seat while shyam was driving.. Mami and Nani was seating at the backseat comforting Anjali.. Once they reached at the Hospital.. Khushi saw Arnav running towards them in anxious.. They didn't have much conversation and quickly took Anjali inside..

Arnav: "How did this happen Mami..?" He asked as Mami was the only person standing there while Khushi was seating on the bench.. Nani and Shyam went inside to meet the doctor..

Mami: "Voh.. Voh.. Anjali betiya stairs..Or Khushi.." the stammered in panic..

Arnav: "Khushi..??" He frown his brow when he heard Khushi's name been taken..

Mami: "Khushi.. Anjali falling.. And.." He interrupt in sudden..

Arnav: "Khushi was responsible for this..?" Mami's eyes widen.. Before she could speak further.. She saw him walking towards Khushi who was seating on the bench with her head lean on the wall behind.. He stood in front of her and make her stood up roughly by holding her upper arm.. "Do you know what you have done..?" with gritted teeth..

Khushi: "What have I done..?" She frown her brow while Mami was stopping Arnav but stop when she received the deadly glare from Arnav..

Arnav: "Don't try to be innocent damn it.." He shouts and a shiver run through her spine..

Khushi: "I didn't did anything.." She spoke with teary eyes.. His nail was poking her upper arms..

Arnav: "Damn you Khushi.. If anything happen to Di and her baby I will make your life Hell.." There was madness in his eyes and his face was red.. That show how much anger he have store for her..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. I.." Been interrupt..

Arnav: "You better stay away from my view before I did something terribly wrong.." He leave her upper arm and she collapse on the bench when she lost the balance.. She hissed again in pain.. "I said LEAVE.." He shouts to her.. She slowly stood up and walked towards the exit with heavy heart and drenches cheeks..

To be continued..

Till now i haven't delete and of my readers yet.. Some of you are telling that u didn't receive any PM's.. I'm sending PM out nearly 450+ readers and some name slipped out while sending PM.. I'm really sorry if you didnt receive any PM from me for last update.. Meanwhile check too did you  add my PM account or not..

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Res for index

Part 23 - Click Me..

Part 24 - Click Me..

Part 25 -  Click Me..

Thread 6 - Click Me..

Thread 7 - Click Me.. (Follow this thread for the further link)
Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
zemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really nice update,TSR part was hilarious,this arnav will never change,always hurts khushi Edited by zemeera - 11 years ago
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
Cngtatz on thread
awesm updateEdited by balsimransobti - 11 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
oh god this asr also na
why cant he hear fully what others are saying
khushi too got hurt
this time i dont wann khushi to frgive him easily dear...
MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread dear🥳

N Yayyy i'm on the first page...i'm so happy🤪

TSR!!🤣🤣 Only Khushi can do this... Gosh! I laughed like hell when i read that convo part bw Arhi...it was sooperb dear⭐️

oh! Again another misunderstanding... Hope Khushi is ok..coz even she got her back hurt...hope its nt bleeding... If its bleeding also, seriously Arnav shud repent for this... I mean he has to apology... Poor Khushi... I'll bang Arnav's head if he hurts her😆... Gosh! He doesn't have patience to hear the things perfectly n totally...

Totally mindblowing chap... Enjoyed it very much😆

Thanku for the pm in advance😊 Edited by MahimaMV - 11 years ago
nilmi thumbnail
Awesome update...another misunderstanding...continue soon...😊
dis_arshi thumbnail
Arnav Singh Raizada the father of a puppy??? hahaaa🤣
the funniest moment in the story..there were some other too..but this one was more funny😆

ohhh
Arnav again misunderstood her..we cant change him..something must have happen to khushi..for Arnav to repent badly..i think its khushi that got more pain..she saved Arnav..as always he didnt know what happened came to his own conclusion with so less words of others and then barked at khushi..im telling u sis something must has to happen to khushi..

shall i send u a pm..im always late to read ur stories😔

take care!!
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it ..
poor khushi...
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it

TSR 🤣