Posted: 10 years ago
This forum never fails to amaze me🤣🤣
Just because a handful people are now bashing Madhu,her fans hate the forum and calling all this as NEGATIVITY.Wasn't the same thing happening with RK fans for the past 3 months and still continuing?

RK fans are not human beings or anything against RK is justified while people can't even say a word against Madhu?

And what's with DD fans only made the forum no.1?😳Doesn't SI have more fans than DD on IF?Den acc. to dis theory her forum shud have been no.1
First of all vd fans expect me dont give a damn to if ranking 🤣

and seriously dd fans have took this forum to like seriously. Then for ddians info our vd fans threads contribute more n r big hits if they wanna dig deep. Yup sanaya alone took her forum no.1 ? Nopz
Chakku, i'm not reading all the posts here but whichever i got to read, really, it's a sickening feeling...we may be no. 1 on CM ranking but several notches down on morals and basic manners...if xyz likes someone , a character or actor, does he/she need to be bashed/insulted or call names? it implies for both Madhu and RK fans..now i feel , the fight is not about who is good/bad/ugly but it's about personal vendettas !!  so when RK does something bad or Madhu , their fans get a golden chance to bash the other camp which they were waiting for !! Gawd ! i wish there were separate fan groups created for them where they don't get to eye each others views (bec. they can't tolerate any opinion which is against them) and leave this forum for Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon fans ! I can imagine the state of the moderators of this forum ! ðŸ˜³ Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
bang on chakku.v true.dnt knw wats happening
Originally posted by vmpy

bang on chakku.v true.dnt knw wats happening
Agree..
Omg when did this happens😲😆 and this means i m not a human being 😆
Perfect only this was left😆
Edited by Neutral_Mona - 10 years ago
I hav toh always said that Madhu taking revenge cannot be termed as Wrong.🤔 Mujhe toh sirf Bhai se prob hain..🥱
We all know how much they had bashed RK/VD 
Kuch logo ne Hadd par kardi thi..They lowered their own standards To Bash Him..
Hummein Toh human bhi nahi samjha ja raha hain..😲

Par Hum ne Kya contribute kiya hain Forum Ranking mein..You guys make the post..If thats also counts thn we do contribute..😆
We dont give a damn abt this ranking only..
Rank Girr gaya toh bhi its not us but OTHERS who will be crying..🤣
Kabhi kabhi cmnt kar tein hain Articles mein..thats a Diff thing..😳
Edited by _Shreeya_ - 10 years ago
show's about RK and Madhu yeh dd aur vd beech mein kahan se agaye

the most stupid thing is;madhu haters (aka rk fans majority of 'em)are always against madhu's actions and same problem is with madhu fans (aka rk haters)and to make it worse they bash rk and compare with him sultaan(that he's better than rk and rk is this and rk's that) and says sultan is good but in their hearts they loathe sultaan🤣

why cant we just become rishabala fans only and together we can discuss and point out their wrong and right actions instead of making separate threads for the sole purpose of bashing and hurting each other.

Mallu
Edited by M.Hurr - 10 years ago
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

This forum never fails to amaze me🤣🤣
Just because a handful people are now bashing Madhu,her fans hate the forum and calling all this as NEGATIVITY.Wasn't the same thing happening with RK fans for the past 3 months and still continuing?

RK fans are not human beings or anything against RK is justified while people can't even say a word against Madhu?

And what's with DD fans only made the forum no.1?😳Doesn't SI have more fans than DD on IF?Den acc. to dis theory her forum shud have been no.1

Chakku...kya farak padta hai koi bhi ilzaam ye forum lagaye, i really dont care 😆...and SI's forum is not on #1 just coz there is no popular male lead in that show 😆...when 2 fandoms combine, that forum automatically comes on top 😆