Help!!please help

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey frnds I have made aone beautiful asad zoya video.but i dont knw how to upload it in forum.please tell me how to do it as soon as possible...
If u have a YouTube account upload it on there and message the link of your video on this forum ... hope it helps 😊
Originally posted by Mishal4Sumud

If u have a YouTube account upload it on there and message the link of your video on this forum ... hope it helps 😊
I don't have😭😭 can u please help in other way...???
Originally posted by harneen

I don't have😭😭can u please help in other way...???

That's the one I use by the way u can make one for free 😊

That's the one I use by the way u can make one for free 😊
Then do i have to make youtube account??? n if I upload it there,then can I put that video in the post directly????its my first time,so please help me😳

Then do i have to make youtube account??? n if I upload it there,then can I put that video in the post directly????its my first time,so please help me😳

Ya if u put the link in the post then we will directly get the video u uploaded .

Ya if u put the link in the post then we will directly get the video u uploaded .
Ok I'll try...I have made my account.now I shud put link right???the link where my video plays????

Ok I'll try...I have made my account.now I shud put link right???the link where my video plays????

Did u upload the video ?

Did u upload the video ?
Its uploading...😊Its a short story made by me...I tried to do it first time.Hope u n everyone will like it.πŸ˜”

Did u upload the video ?[/QUOTE]
Its uploading...😊Its a short story made by me...I tried to do it first time.Hope u n everyone will like it.πŸ˜”
[/QUOTE]
Its written processingyour video...nothing is being done.will it be fine soon?πŸ˜•