lol what a post chakku;-);-)
Seriously that kid and his so called sultan:-X are damm annoying:-X:-X
I hate both of them:-X
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Chakku ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†
Actually i missed ur post ystrday...
bt thnk God today u made a simple post..

back to d point..nt to mention hw much i loouuvv futtupie oops srry cutipie mature aryan's wrds๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฌ

tht boy can't remember his own father's ridiculous attituds fr him bt he can remember wat R.K said to him on fon & fr tht reason R.K is bad to him??!!!! wah "CLAPS"
hw can ths chotu hav brain to judge a person??!!
(beta,pehle aapne gangster baap ko sambhalo phir kisi aur ko judge karna..)
if he can judge a person in ths age thn m sure uske baap ko usse gun nhi dena padhega woh khud hi jaldse gun se shoot karna sikh jaayega ..aftrall HE IS GANGSTER'S SON
๐Ÿคข

ps:i love kids in real lyf bt i don't understand y ppl compare real lyf wid a shw ๐Ÿ˜ก
mysti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
like father like son...disgusting
why don't Sultan send him to school??he needs proper education...the new gossip-boy in town
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hayee because of Aryan's maturity, I am LOUUUing this little angel from the bottom of my heart  ๐Ÿคฌ
Finally, he proved that he is bhai's son and inherited his father's gene ๐Ÿคข The most surprising part was, when bhai asked kiddo to finish his line, when the kiddo stopped in the middle of his sentence. It shows how MATURE our bhai is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ก He is teaching his son how to talk bad about others. ๐Ÿคฌ
If aryan knows so much about RK and that too after listening to him for once, then, I wonder, how come extra smart Aryan still didn't figure out his father's reality? ๐Ÿค”
Edited by SNoshin - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Missed you too Charu and the EDT reviews. Btw time for group dance again. Our heroine has become a vamp so she is no more MAHAAN for our Kameena ๐Ÿคฃ

talk about sadistic pleasures ๐Ÿ˜‰ i'm loving the forum more than MB ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was so right about bhai-kido from first dayi am so proude of myself๐Ÿ˜†
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Chakku! I can't stand that kid! ๐Ÿคข Irritating like no tomorrow! And he's calling RK bad.. as if his dad is a saint... ๐Ÿค”

I felt like banging my head when he said "I'm good, Kaka is good, you're good.. " whatever that stupid talk... I don't even want to remember it The whole time I've been chanting like a mantra "shut up, shut up, shut up" ๐Ÿ˜ก

That kid and his dad needs to stop gossiping like old ladies.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Yes, that's what their conversation reminded me of.. 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey ,
After reviewing this thread, the DT have decided to keep the thread locked. This thread has breached the rules of the section by name call, pinpoint each other and  frustration can be posted in the  frustration thread.