Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Aryan the EPITOME of CUTENESS and INNOCENCE.

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
No wonder i LOUUU kids🤬

So Mr. Five years old MATURED Aryan the fattupie oops cutiepie, RK according to you is BAD while your RESPECTED FATHERJI is GOOD? Oh yeah he used to tie you up to catch goons and harass you, but nope that was his LOUUU. RK shouted on phone once and you assumed that Madhu hates him and he is BAD?

Darling, you proved that you are Bhai's son. And i am glad that i never liked you ever otherwise i would have been puking somewhere after seeing the maturity level of a 5 year old.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aise innocent bache se bhagwan bachaye 🤣
 calling rk bad n happy family sab ache logon ki. From waht angle he sees his father acha ('🤢')

seriously that kid ruined d epi. That is why i never wanted kid in love stories. Hate the whole family of gangy that aanoying child n  kaka ('🤢')

post edited by moderator!

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Ryt chakku agree wid u..

well i hate Kids...but Aryan i hate more 😡

he proved that he is bhai's khoon🤣

itna innocnt face se or ander se pura ka pura bhai ki 2 copy🤣
Edited by -naughty_smile- - 10 years ago
Chakku...we already had 100 posts on cutiepie Aryan ystd and urs is 101th now 🤣
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hawww Chudail no wonder I louuu my l'il angel soo much.. Haayee aisa kaam toh sirf humare Bhai ka beta hi kar sakta hai.. 5 saal ki umar mein itni maturity.. Waaahh!!
How cutely all the time he chants Madooo Madooo..! How inocently kal usne keh diya ki RK Ganda hai aur uske daddy ji joh itne logo ko maarte hai Ache hai..! RK toh hai hi HADDI.. How much i HATE that GANDA aadmi.. Huh..
This content was originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

<font size="3">Chakku...we already had 100 posts on cutiepie Aryan ystd and urs is 101th now 🤣</font>

tanu di was d biggest hit. Mine one also crossed 19 pages. Chakku one is also a blockbuster. I can see d future 🤣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

edited..

Edited by Rolzz - 10 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG...I was so waiting for your post on aryaaannn...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
psk08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree.. never thought a kid will annoy me so much... cvs keeps changing definition of acchaa as per their own comfort and convenience. 
Dear Aryan ur dad is a gangster who used u, his own son as bait lekin woh kitna acchha hai.😆 how mature you have become that u r forming a strong opinion about someone.. why don't you ask ur gangy dad with your goodness and maturity that what dhandha he is into..whether his killing some one in nano second, doing a killing business, his gangster dhandha, against society and law is ganda or not.. n if your so called Golden hearted Shri Shri Sulatn's inner soul allows him to do this ganda dhandha then how come my dear mature child ur gangy dad is acchha...Request cvs to plzzz stop this crap... 
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha; i was waiting for your post on this. don't like the kid, never have and now i never will. Kid and his dad need to take a hike and not come back. I hate kids in love story's.