Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
shireen because she cursed asad and najma... atleast tamater ka to koi problem nahi tha... still
sislam02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since beginning I never liked Shireen. She was to annoying to me and now after today's episode I feel like to kill her….aarrgghh….😡 stupid brainless creature...perfect match with Rashid...

NazarLaayeNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shireen
hate her so much😡
priyalovesyou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shireen. She's my most hated character of all on everyday.😆
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
35?? Looks like its Shireen...Congrats winner of the loser competition 😆😡 Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shireen disgusted me with the kind of  words she used... how can she call Dilshaad a chodi hui auraat wen she herself is a doosri aurat...she herself broke their house and now blaming it all on Dilshaad... besides, who gave her the right to give a baddua to kids of such a  paak person...  hated her today the most😡
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
definitely rashid because he stood and let his wife and children be abused and even cursed knowing that they had done no wrong.shireen thinks that dilshad is trying to harm her children and thus the anger.but rashid knows that shireen is wrong and yet as usual he keeps quiet.
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rits08

Shireen disgusted me with the kind of  words she used... how can she call Dilshaad a chodi hui auraat wen she herself is a doosri aurat...she herself broke their house and now blaming it all on Dilshaad... besides, who gave her the right to give a baddua to kids of such a  paak person...  hated her today the most😡

Agree ...how can she even say that? I mean she's the one who helped a person aka Rashid cheat someone...She should be the one whose ashamed 😡
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
Ablazed_Enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hated Shireen in today's epi.😡
Despite Razia being the source of all the chaos, I still opt for Shireen as she has cursed Dilshad & her children which didn't please me at all! Such an idiot woman! argh >.<
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anoo67

definitely rashid because he stood and let his wife and children be abused and even cursed knowing that they had done no wrong.shireen thinks that dilshad is trying to harm her children and thus the anger.but rashid knows that shireen is wrong and yet as usual he keeps quiet.

Yeah but shireen has no reason to think that cause she doesnt have anything that proves Dilshad asked Zoya to do it...So I dont think she should have insulted Dilshad like that 😡