name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
love ur writing story
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hi friends ...  

back with the prologue of the second season , renaming it as ... " OUR LOVE --- A BLESS or A CURSE"  PROLOGUE ... your comments are awaited once again .. very longingly ... 

cheers 
Nairita 

PROLOGUE

As I sit by the window and gaze to the sky , I miss Him. Why this has to happen with us . today when I have everything , why I am sad , why my tears don't know how to stop ' why I feel the nature is also crying with me , saying , you are not alone , we can feel your pain.

The first monsoon of our life , and we are not together , why Ram why you did that to me , we were so happy , a perfect life , kis ki nazar lag gayi humein RAM . today I m here and I really don't want to know where the hell you are ?  why you double crossed me Ram , why ? have I done any wrong that time , bringing back her to your life. I have given every bit of my life to you , and what you did you killed me.

No I cant think more , I was pale , I am very much upset , my health has given up , I don't remember when I stepped out my bloody damn room last. I only sit by this window and just wait for an angel from heaven or a Satan from hell to come and take me along. I , Priya Ram kapoor, donot want to live any more .

I closed my eyes and leaned back , day 20 on its way '. We are separated '. 20 days '. I have not even tried to talk with him , and hows he '. I know '.  I put my gaze down .. to the road , as I looked down , he stood straight and with eyes he started pleading to me . But how can I forgive him for such a big sin . if I could , I would have punished him by giving my life . I tried once , but di , and jiju saved me , why ?? they took promise in the name of Adi , that I will never try such things again . yes I will not , coz I love adi more than myself .

I looked down again , he was still pleading '.  I closed my eyes with a deep sigh'.. when I opened my eyes I saw my elder sister standing infront of me , I managed to sit straight , then slipping my feet into the slippers I walked feebly to the bed , and settled down . Di handed me the medicine , I took it like an obedient girl , she directed me to lie down . I did . tucking me properly under the duvet she placed a kiss on my head , and said " sleep we have to see the doctor this evening ' and I will see him too.."

" let it be Di , let him there .. how long he will .. one day he will give up and will go '" I said , as I coughed .

" he will not this is 15th day he is still there , now he will not give up Priya .. and I will not forgive him for what he had did with you .. if he had a real reason why didn't he informed you '" my di frowned '

I turned my back to di , hiding my tears I said , " di .. I really don't want to talk about it di ' please '."

" I warned him ' once priya , that there should be no tears in your eyes due to him , and what he said he will not ' and what he did , he shattered you into pieces ."

" please di 'let me sleep '." I wanted to say " leave me alone" but I couldn't say that , di is the only support , with whom I can share anything , I have shared my honey moon at Goa , private beach cottage and then at Bora Bora islands .. my every bit of secret she knows so I asked her politely to get out of the room . she didn't mind , collecting the medicines , checking the lock of the closets and making sure that there is no sharp object near me , she left the room'

As she left I cannot hold back my tears I started crying badly ' very badly '. Cursing myself , cursing ram ' for what happened to me ' for what happened to our relations , we are now not one name one soul , we parted , two names but still somewhere at heart we are two souls ''

As I cried , the rain poured  the green fields ' the mother earth , making me belief , yes he is also feeling the same .. he is also  crying ''.

Edited by nairitabala1988 - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic prologue nairita.. 👏
OMG!! Now what happened btw them...is it bcoz of maria?..looks like lots of MUs re their..lets see how all these things will unfold..
Eager to read more..
Do start it soon..thanx for pm..
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was fab
oh wat happen to raya
pls update soon
waiting
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...what happened?  Just continue.  Eagerly waiting for the updates.
scarlet19470 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thx for the sequel..OMG..what happened btw them.interesting..
Pls give the next soon ...
sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Back again with Season 2😛
Welcome back..

Loved it..👏👏
Thanks for pm..
continue soon..
I think its related to their baby..
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally am blessed with the prologue...its simply superb, I wonder what had happened between RaYa but its evident that Maria is the reason behind this, why ram, why u did this her, though I don't know but somewhere I can feel the pain of Priya, how could you Ram...@Nairita plz continue, this one is really fascinating, am eagerly waiting for first part, continue ASAP
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg..!! rita di how could u always make me surprised with ur each work.. i am loving this new sequence may be more then earlier one.. i think there's lots of MU but i really love this kind of story... gr8 going, update soon..
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fab writing...
Loved every bit of it..
Described so nicely that one can feel d pain which priya is going through
its awesome...
Cont soon