Tum Ho Pass Mere Saath Mere Ho Tum - AshNi - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by suku_07

Awesome post Tupu.. nice song and amazing caps.. Miss you Ashni..
Thank you very much Sukirti. Thank you for liking the post. Glad u liked the song and caps too!! 😳
Originally posted by SSA777

Tupu, beautiful caps and a very lovely song.  So missing the beautiful couple.

Thank you very much Sha. Glad that amidst your busy schedules, you took some time to visit my post and liked it. Thank you for liking the caps and song as well!! And, KritSha as AshNi are so charming that it's hard to not love and miss them... 😳😳😳
Edited by ttrocks - 10 years ago

All who visited and liked this song-post!!

Originally posted by Aazeen02

Thank u di for liking my reply...
Plz make the song post on our fav song... Will wait...

N thanx 4 reading my os... I'm so glad u liked it... N Oh! M so sorry, I brought tears to ur eyes...
I so love to read a feedback from u... Love u di...
Ur replies are very sweet my sweety-cutie sis!! πŸ˜ƒ Like na karne ka toh koi sawal hi nahi hai... πŸ˜ƒ Song-post banana toh chahti hoon per dekhti hoon kab time nikal paati hoon... Will try to make it asap.

About ur OS, it was excellent piece of ur creativity and writing ability... and it had me in tears is a compliment for u... No need to say sorry; U wrote so well that I got flowed with the story and got emotional first at the plight of my fav. character and then with her happiness. 😳 Maine aapko CPBD naam koi aiwee hi nahi diya hai... Aap likhte hi itna ahccha ho ki kya kehna... Love u too darling sis!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Excellent  Tupu.πŸ‘
Thank you Koyelji. Nice to have a comment from you on this song-post. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for liking it!!
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

very niceπŸ€—
Thanks Dev. Thanks for taking time from your busy schedules to visit my song-post and liking it. Good luck for your exams.πŸ˜ƒ