Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Aisha_86

Aapje😳 moet ik doorgaan?

Ga door danπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by am_786 - 17 years ago
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There is a beautiful Sunrise up in Mumbai. Like everyday everyone is busy. People go to work. Taxi's and rickshaw's are riding. People are stuck in the traffic.
We see a very big house (like in the serial). A guy goes to the gate when. The watchman goes to him.
G means guy
W means watchman

W: Ji aap kise milne aye hain?
G: Angad ko.
W: Ok aap andar ja sakte hain.
G : Thanks dude
W : Hey bhagwaan kaunse shabd istemaal karte rehte hain yeh log kabhi "dude" kabhi "budha"  kya samajthe hain yeh log apne aap ko!

We see a guy sleeping in his room when the alarm goes "ting ting ting ting". His arm goes up and he looks at his alarm.

G: No never it's just 7 a.m I wont wake up yet. Then a girl goes in the room with a jug of ice cold water (hmmm what will she do with that.πŸ˜†) She takes it to the guy she pours everything on him. The guy wakes up and screams.

G: Harshiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! She laughs a lot.
The guy screams

G: Main tumko nahin chodoonga.
H: Angad bhaiya aapne mujko pakra hi kab hai?

She runs to the door. There stands the guy same as the gate wala. Its Manan (a guest appereance)
He laughs too.

M: Maine hi usko kaha tha ke pani Angad pe daaldo. Tum to uth hi nahin rahein the. Jaldi karo form lene jana hai. Harshini tum ajao jaldi. Harshini ajao kyun ke naina aunty agayi to qayamat ajai gi.

Angad is stil angry.

A: Abhi ata hoon or tum dono ki tange torta hoon.

Angad goes to the bathroom. Harshini is still laughing and says: Bhaiya mujhe lagta hai ke aapne shower le liya hai. Manan and Harshini run out the room. Angad gets red like a tomato. He takes a shower and goes downstairs. He sees that Manan, Naina and Harshini are taking a breakfast. Angad sits on the empty chear and says: "Bad morning." While looking at Manan and Harshini. Manan and Harshini have a laugh.

N: Kyun kya hua Angad?
A: Woh to aap in dono hihi haha wale idiots ko puchlein.
N: Harshini iska kya matlab hai?
H: Mom ye aap manan ko puchain.πŸ˜†(while laughing)
N: Kya baat hai koi kehta hai usko pucho, to woh ketha hai usko pucho?
M: Main betata hoon. Angad uth nahin raha tha to maine Harshini ko kaha. Ek jug ice-cold water  ispe daldo. Or isliye yeh naraaz hai aur hum has rahe hain.πŸ˜†

Naina laughs.

N: Aww ye to bohot bura hua angad ke saath.πŸ˜† 
Angad looks angry.
N: Chalo mazaak band karo aur university ka form leke aoo.
A : Ji mom. Hum teeno forms leke ate hain. One for me one for Harshini and one for Manan.
N:  Waise tum teeno jaldi ajaana kyun ke shaam ko humne ek party rakhi hai tum teeno ke liye.
A: Yes mom.
H: Yes mom
M: Yes aunty.

As soon they are there to get The Delhi university forms they go to the office they pick up 3 forms and information magazines about that school and leave. They hang out chill at some places and go to the mall.

😊 Usa 😊

8 am in the sweet morning

We see a girl riding in a Ferrari. She stops by a huge house. The girl rings on the doorbell off the huge house. A maid opens it and says.

M: Ji aap kise milne aee hai?
G: Are you new kya? Main Kripa ki dost hoon.
M: Ji I'm a new maid. 
G: Oh sorry ma'am.
M: No its no problem you can go.
G: Ok. 

She goes in the living room and sees Aaliya on the breakfast table. With Gayatri.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Its early in the morning when the sun shines in the face off a sweet and  pretty girl. She dreams about her Prince. He looks very handsome. There is a pretty smile on his face he has a bodybuilder body. So hot and sexy but before she could see his face. someone screamss her name.

A stands for Aisha

A:Kripaaaaaaaaa. Kripaaaaaaaaa. A girl comes in the room and jumps on the bed.

Kripa wakes up and sees her face. 

K: Aisha kya kar rahi ho idhar.
A: Hmmmmm to kripa jee apni beauty sleep far ma rahi hain. Or you'r dreaming about food: Chinese, Indian fried chicken ice creams, lolly, pizza. Budhu me tumko lene aee thi, Delhi university ka form lene. πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

(Hey guys isnt that the same school of Angad aaliya and mannan now everybody let me see your smilee.)

K: Oh god main to bhool hi gayi thi . 
: Ji haan jaldi karo warna form khatam ho jaenge. Kyun ke hum akele nahin hai jo yeh form lena chahtey hain. Kyun ke maine suna hai dusre students bhi music ke bare me sikhna chahtey hain. 
K: Acha baba mera sar  mat khao main aati hoon!
A: Jaldi karo na Aaliya aur aunty wait kar rahi hain.
K: Tum neechay chalo I'm going to get ready! 
A: Fine jaldi karo. Kyun ke tayar hone me tum kitna waqt laga thi ho. Pehele ek shower phir kapre pick karne me 30 minutes lagati ho. Phir make up aur phir apne wardrobe mein se joothe match karo gi.

Kripa looks angry and runs after her. And has a : I will kill you look if you don't go immediately. Aisha runs out the room and goes downstairs.
Kripa puts the cd player on and puts her favorite cd in it. She goes in the shower. And then hears her song. The volume is very high.

Songs finished butt she isnt out yetπŸ˜†
Then the second song plays.

At the end of the song kripa comes out. Her towel is around her body she goes to her clothes wardorobe she picks her top with blue shiny letters dkny on it. With a blue lillte jeans skirt by her knies. Soldier pursue. And black heels (she think that black matches with everything!).
Wears it quikly. Does her make up and goes downstairs. She sees Aisha Aaliya and her mom eating breakfast. The girls eat fast. Aaliya and Kripa kiss their mom on the forehead and leave with Aisha. Al the three say bye.

G: Bacho jaldi a jana.
Aaliyah and Kripa say :Ji mom.
They go in the Ferrari off Aisha and go to the office pick up 3 forms off the Delhi university and leave. Later they decide to go to the mall. To buy clothes to wear in delhi.

End of part 1
Guys I forget to introduce mannan
Mannan Bose he is son of Damini bose
She lives in delhi. Manan in Mumbai cuz he wanted to go to college in Mumbai he stays in a motel.
Angad and Harshini are his best friends and the three had a plan to go to delhi to learn  music.
And so they  are going.
We will introduce Damini  later.

Preview:

Will These two gangs Meets Each other?,,

Or not..

We'll c later Byee

A note:

Some people must have noticed that dis Fan Fic is very similair to da one that I had written beforewell this is a Beter Version of tht Fan Fic

Next Part will b posted by AminaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kripaloveangad - 17 years ago
apocolyse thumbnail
wow..continue ash!!! dis is soooooo wicked. omg how r dey gna meet...cnt wiat!!!!!!!
Aisha_86 thumbnail
COOOOOOLLL!!! Continue soooon.. Btw who;s gonna post neext part?
spoiledbrat thumbnail

COOOOOOLLL!!! Continue soooon.. Btw who;s gonna post neext part?

Amina😊
Aisha_86 thumbnail

lolzzz okeyπŸ˜†can't wait
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ G8 Job keep it up its brill.... 😳
spoiledbrat thumbnail

lolzzz okeyπŸ˜†can't wait

Haila Aisha Abhi Abhi toh Part post huwa hai and ur already asking for 1 moreπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†