Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu's REVENGE, VALID, LOGICAL & can be GLORIFIED

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
 I say that Madhu's can very well be GLORIFIED to...Why Not?

Unlike RK, Madhu is a Layered Character, many of her facets have come out and this could very well be one...

RK did not have any VALID or LOGICAL reason to take revenge on MADHU except that he badly wanted to satiate his EGO.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" ...

Madhu has a STRONGER MORE VALID REASON ...In-spite of having a reason she chose to let it go, she did not want anything in life except to move forward, do something for her family but no RK ko yeh baat hazam nahi hui and dragged her back to the same hell-hole...I would say that RK has invited this misery, this pain, this suffering (If at all MADHU plans to take revenge, which i am still not sure she will) on his OWN.

I still don't believe that Madhu would take revenge, the person she is, the HUMAN BEING that she is will never permit her to take that huge a step, but at the end of the day she is a HUMAN BEING, her qualities make her ANGEL-LIKE but she is very much FLESH, BLOOD and BONE and i see no reason as to why she shouldn't get her share of REVENGE???😕

And unlike RK, Madhu has a LOGICAL-VALID reason...Her Reason is not limited to INSECURITIES, EGO, SELFISHNESS or such SHALLOW EMOTIONS...He love was betrayed, her trust was shattered her life was make a subject of MOCKERY...Agar revenge karne ka kisi ko HAQ hai then beyond a shadow of doubt its Madhu's because what she suffered, the misery that she was put through is beyond explanations.

A Bad childhood, a failed love (which still resides in the same house) etc is nothing, has no value, has no gravity when it comes to what Madhu went through and so if RK's revenge can be GLORIFIED because he was satisfying nothing but his EGO, Madhu's can be glorified with more fervor because she is a WOMAN betrayed in LOVE and LIFE by the Man she loved.

To sum it up...If Madhu takes revenge, if she fights for her life, her self respect, dignity etc it's not her true face coming out it shows that she is a WOMAN-A WOMAN OF TODAY, who keeps the strength to PUT her life out of MISERY

Edited by rajla - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post ...👏 👏 👏
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your post, this is defo a plan though she couldn't look Sultan in the eyes when convincing him that she's 'okay'.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post.
No doubt in my mind that MB has many many reasons to get back at R.K.

I am sure she has a plan that will teach R.K. a lesson and at the same will not stoop as low as R.K. did.

I am sure to gain her self-esteem and self-respect back she has to make an effort to to show R.K. that he cannot just run rough shod over her feelings and  treat her like a piece of furniture.

As a woman who has been through what she has she has every right to show R.K. that he cannot get away with the crap he spews.
This content was originally posted by: Jugliji

Very nice post.

No doubt in my mind that MB has many many reasons to get back at R.K.

I am sure she has a plan that will teach R.K. a lesson and at the same will not stoop as low as R.K. did.

I am sure to gain her self-esteem and self-respect back she has to make an effort to to show R.K. that he cannot just run rough shod over her feelings and  treat her like a piece of furniture.

As a woman who has been through what she has she has every right to show R.K. that he cannot get away with the crap he spews.

Totally agree...If she didn't react then it would be wrong...For god sakes she did not file a complaint against him ... Domestic Violence ka cases hamesha report karte hai, shukar manao Madhu khud has taken up the Sudharo RK Mission
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post..n agree with u..
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post!! i call it treatment!!
in a way madhu is treating RK's psycho behavior in his style!!

hopefully we ll see normal RK after madhu's treatment!!

ps to madhu bashers there is difference between teaching a lesson and revenging!! madhu is teaching a lesson to RK!!

This content was originally posted by: -nee-

awesome post!! i call it treatment!!
in a way madhu is treating RK's psycho behavior in his style!!

hopefully we ll see normal RK after madhu's treatment!!

ps to madhu bashers there is difference between teaching a lesson and revenging!! madhu is teaching a lesson to RK!!

True...Madhu's dialogue to Padmini was also the same right "Ab waqt aa gaya hai usse batane ke liye woh Bhagwaan Nahi hai"...She is just going to tell him, teach him in the sweetest possible way

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
rk deceive madhu when she was in love with him and now if madhu wants revenge whats wrong with it and even rk still not loves her 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4