Posted: 10 years ago
Dear friends, you must have realized that Sharon have been missing from the forum.

Well, Sharon is admitted in hospital and in fact, she is still in hospital now as she have been admitted due to high fever and she also has a surgery tomorrow. 

She sends her love to everyone.

Please send your prayers and lets wish Sharon a speedy recovery πŸ˜”
Oh my God !!! That's shocking 😲 She was fine 2 days back. I thought she is busy with exams. πŸ˜” What's happening to all my friends 😭 hope she recovers soon.
Yeah Anu, i was also wondering what happened to her and she PM-ed me. She was admitted on Monday due to high fever and they found out that her appendics is inflamed and she is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. Not sure when will she be discharged 
😲That is really shocking...how our always happy girl is in the hospital...i am sad now...😭...i am turning restless..visha how is she now.. do u have any latest information

Reecover soon ...we all want our healtht , wealthy sharon backπŸ˜›

Awww. That's bad. It may take a week at least. Sigh !! I am so upset. 😭 I logged in and I read about Sharon first. Visha, please take care of your health.
What happened to visha...πŸ˜’...what is happening with my friends
Sharon cant even access the wifi on her iphone because they are not allowed to use phone/internet because it interferes with the medical equipment. She managed to use the staff's computer for a while to email about this to her lecturers and also told me. She would keep me informed on the progress tomorrow πŸ˜”
will be waiting for any news
At least she managed to inform me. Otherwise we would be wondering what happened to her πŸ˜•
even i was thinking were is she but then i thought that she must be at the forum when i was not here and now see i was so wrong...