Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

and my idea of revenge would have been..madhu making it big in the movies on her own...making a life for herself filled with respect,adulation and beat RK in his own territory ...that would have been the perfect revenge...the girl he shunned calling names abusing ,standing right before him as big a star as he is and confronting him in his own territory...now that would have been the perfect revenge adding another shade to her character...the writers are super lazy is all i can say
Edited by sun29 - 11 years ago
_Kalpana91_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: M.Hurr

Well said,cant agree with you more but those who are biased will not much appreciate your ideas and ever expect them too,but I am allright with that,if grey males why not females??

Mallu

Thanks for agreeing honey 🤗
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sun29

she is playing with fire...and end mein only she will get burnt...there is a reason RK is addressed as real kameena...he may lack a lot of things but one thing he has in ample is a devious mind...if we the audience could see through her act the first time itself...does she actually think RK will fall for this ...she spend 6 months with the guy...does she not know him at all...he has said that he looks at her more than she looks at the mirror on  the dressing table...hence he knows her every move...she has not even thought this trough or else she would have informed her mother already..did she think her mother was going to buy her story of stayng with the friend when RK gave a press statement that he and madhu are back together ...she is a superstar's wife ...thier every move makes national news...

why are cvs hell bend on making the girl look like this am clueless...i rather she should have paid back his money somehow and walked away with head held high not play manipulative games that too with a seasoned player...

they have turned this intl a vicious cycle indeed...fire can never douse fire ...it only intensifies ...

just because am saying what is happening is wrong does not mean i supported anything RK did...but the fact of the matter remains...two wrongs does not make a right 

and given her nature to be soo compassionate irrespective of who the other person is..it goes much beyond her character to mercilessly hurt the man she loves using manipulation and tricks...the reason she is not RK ...and even if she takes revenge ..does she actually think the guy is going to sit at home and weep ...i cannot even fathom the intensity with which he will strike back..then she will strike back then he will and thus continues revengebala: ek par ek free

hope there is more to it and we are simply kumping to conclusion...

at first in bold:that's what I am hoping that madhu might change her mind about taking revenge from rk,we can only hope.

second in bold:about madhu being compassionate,well people change with the time and its rk who has brought madhu to this extent that now she wants to teach him a lesson,I dont mind madhu turning gray,its a limit of everything and I believe madhu had had enough although I agree at the same time that it will not do any good but just watch what if rk changes himself and madhu will forget about the revenge.

all are assumptions cvs are gods they know what's coming.

Mallu
viviam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IF PPL IN FORUM LIKE GREY CHARACTERS N CHEATERS THEN WHY DID THEY BASH RK WHEN HE DITCHED MB. NOW BOTH R SAME SO BOTH R RIGHT KAMEENEY N FAKE. NOW ITS THE TURN OF MB TO GET BASHED BCOZ SHE IS NO MORE INNOCENT, PURE N SOFT HEARTED N YA ANGELIC. IM DIE HARD DD FAN BUT CANT ACCEPT  HYPOCRISY.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: M.Hurr

at first in bold:that's what I am hoping that madhu might change her mind about taking revenge from rk,we can only hope.

second in bold:about madhu being compassionate,well people change with the time and its rk who has brought madhu to this extent that now she wants to teach him a lesson,I dont mind madhu turning gray,its a limit of everything and I believe madhu had had enough although I agree at the same time that it will not do any good but just watch what if rk changes himself and madhu will forget about the revenge.

all are assumptions cvs are gods they know what's coming.

Mallu

exactly ...even i do not mind her moving on or not forgiving him but this whole cycle will destroy both of them and no one is going to come out as winner...we know for a fact that even if madhu succeeds will she be happy with her revenge ,or hurting him ...that is the major hurdle here...she is in love with the man ,hence it makes it even more difficult for her ...she may break him but sadly she will break along with him

hopefully she makes him realize his misdeeds and they come together for right reasons before it is too late...or they will spend thier entire life playing revenge revenge🥱😆
_Kalpana91_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Our forum members were frustrated with the revenge twist that came after seeing sweet romance of Rishbala!!

So they were shocked and angry!!
But now they are used to it and I believe now that they are Ok with Grey RK, they will be used to grey Madhu too! ;)