Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
auntyji its because mohit will be one who will punished at once as he belong to their caste/ religion😉 kajiri was telling that he will loose his bro bro thousand times. ems will be punished later. First come first serve basis😆
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deebz, no doubt Sandhya was doing her duty as the eldest Bahu and offered to help out by giving her take on things. However Bhabo was also not wrong in the societal backlash issue. Sandhya contested that and got embroiled. So what Bhabo said in the village before Maasa was not wrong, I mean putting the blame on Sandhya. Suppose Sandhya had washed her hands off this case Bhabo would have been compelled to talk to Emily's parents. They would never agree to conversion as they have law on their side and Mohit can be booked for rape. Bhabo would not be able to see that and a compromise of some kind would have been worked out. Now here if Sandhya gets voluntarily involved lets say due to her goodness of heart and the whole thing boomerangs, is it not obvious she will be solely blamed as she brought the issue to Maasa's doorstep. Not technically but by forcing the issue of Emily not converting and Bhabo being compelled to take elders approval. Regarding Sandhya's sincerity or righteousness when it comes to her family she is seen to be partial. It is not just in Kajiri's case in Meena's case also when she saw Daisa's photo in the file in place of Meena's she did not report the matter and kept quiet. She was in the police station at that time. Meena filing a false complaint against Bhabo and giving the name of a fictitious hospital  was a crime which was discovered by Sandhya, who did not report it after discovery.A person who aspires to be a police officer has to first start with being impartial in the delivery of justice. Giving special consideration to family members is unacceptable.Impartiality is a  quality, I am yet to see in Sandhya. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
slodkagila thumbnail
@ deebz i also suspect those sudha & her mother in this. More than meena they are worried to have a girl baby. Yes cv's may save her this time too but somewhere my heart says meena will get punished in some way😉 not necessarily what we expect
slodkagila thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

Regarding Sandhya's sincerity or righteousness when it comes to her family she is seen to be partial. It is not just in Kajiri's case in Meena's case also when she saw Daisa's photo in the file in place of Meena's she did not report the matter and kept quiet. Umaji u r right here She was in the police station at that time. Meena filing a false complaint against Bhabo and giving the name of a fictitious hospital  was a crime which was discovered by Sandhya, who did not report it after discovery. how can sandy give a complaint here? Bhabho is the convicted & she should decide whether meena should be punished or not. If bhabho says no action needed then what's the use of reporting to police by sandy. Here sandy's act is justified for me😉 Moreover bhabho beat meena on fire case right. you may say that she misused police by giving wrong address. A person who aspires to be a police officer has to first start with being impartial in the delivery of justice. Giving special consideration to family members is unacceptable.Impartiality is a  quality, I am yet to see in Sandhya.

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail

Bhabo did not say anything like that. It was Sandhya who ardently defended Meena who was pregnant. Bhabo infact threw her out of the house. If Sandhya had suggested at that time Bhabo was so angry she would have agreed. For maintaining family peace Sandhya kept quiet and Meena was pardoned because of Sandhya.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@shobhana, even I feel the same after seeing yesterday's episode. Switching happens in hospital and Meena after knowing it might keep quiet or Meena may not know but her mother or sister might know and they may keep things quiet.

Yes Umaji one of the IPS pledges she is shown as taking is " If I have to choose between family and truth, I will chose truth". So in Meena's case she has faltered on this principle.
But in Emily's case she did chose truth, when Maasa asked her to choose between Emily and her.
UMDU thumbnail
Shruthi, Emily's case has nothing to do with law when Maasa asked her to choose but in Meena's case sandhya as a good citizen did not report  something illegal. That to my mind does not augur well for a future IPS. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
slodkagila thumbnail

Bhabo did not say anything like that. It was Sandhya who ardently defended Meena who was pregnant. Bhabo infact threw her out of the house. If Sandhya had suggested at that time Bhabo was so angry she would have agreed. For maintaining family peace Sandhya kept quiet and Meena was pardoned because of Sandhya.

Uma ji but bhabho herself wouldn't have liked to send meenudi to jail. Bhabho can never be that harsh even to her enemies
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Deebz, no doubt Sandhya was doing her duty as the eldest Bahu and offered to help out by giving her take on things. However Bhabo was also not wrong in the societal backlash issue. Sandhya contested that and got embroiled. So what Bhabo said in the village before Maasa was not wrong, I mean putting the blame on Sandhya. Suppose Sandhya had washed her hands off this case Bhabo would have been compelled to talk to Emily's parents. They would never agree to conversion as they have law on their side and Mohit can be booked for rape. Bhabo would not be able to see that and a compromise of some kind would have been worked out. Now here if Sandhya gets voluntarily involved lets say due to her goodness of heart and the whole thing boomerangs, is it not obvious she will be solely blamed as she brought the issue to Maasa's doorstep. Not technically but by forcing the issue of Emily not converting and Bhabo being compelled to take elders approval. Regarding Sandhya's sincerity or righteousness when it comes to her family she is seen to be partial. It is not just in Kajiri's case in Meena's case also when she saw Daisa's photo in the file in place of Meena's she did not report the matter and kept quiet. She was in the police station at that time. Meena filing a false complaint against Bhabo and giving the name of a fictitious hospital  was a crime which was discovered by Sandhya, who did not report it after discovery.A person who aspires to be a police officer has to first start with being impartial in the delivery of justice. Giving special consideration to family members is unacceptable.Impartiality is a  quality, I am yet to see in Sandhya.

Excellent points UMDU Ji..👏