Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shamavi

hosakta hian aapki confidence galat hoπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† i know age kya hoga hosakta hain ram's ki new wife bhi hoπŸ˜‰

Ram ki new wife.. 😭 😲 Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
kritia thumbnail
Interesting preview 
waiting for the update..plz update soon

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamavi

hosakta hian aapki confidence galat hoπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† i know age kya hoga hosakta hain ram's ki new wife bhi hoπŸ˜‰

shama ki bachi
kyu itna panic create kare sab ke dil main   πŸ˜‘
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Ram ki new wife.. 😭 😲

ya dear
ek wife hain ram ji ko
which is twist and will reveal πŸ˜•
in upcmng episodes πŸ˜‰
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritia

Interesting preview

waiting for the update..plz update soon

thank u dear πŸ˜›
ill updt soon 😊
.sangs123. thumbnail

iam gratified  for all love and effection ur showing my likes and comments on all my ff and os πŸ€—

thank u for sparing ur inestimable time for apprehending for my ff πŸ€—

love u all❀️

ff pyaar hain ya sajaa updt parts:

part 1❀️ part 2 ❀️ part 3 ❀️ part 4 ❀️ part 5 ❀️ part 6 ❀️ part 7 ❀️ part 8 ❀️ part9 ❀️

part 5 :

scene 14:

Bhopal priya hostel:

I saw the number it was my ramit is ringing I want to pick it up but I cannot becoz if I pick it up my ram will know about  me and will search and come to me no I cannot pick it i said to myself

I was struggling in btw my heart and brain

my brain which was telling me not to pick up call
my heart which is telling me to pick it i closed my eyes tightly and my ears with my hands combating btw brain and heart

the phone was ringing i was resisting myself ya i was fighting with my heart 

I cut the call listening my brain

and started crying but again it was ringing I cut for many times but if I don't pick up ram will understand its me 

scene 15:

Mumbai ram office:

I was calling the number continuosly my heart was telling me it is my priya number I just wanted to confirm it but she is not picking the call   

common priya pick up my call  plz

pick up damn it...

i shouted banging the table 

i got hurt becoz of banging the table 

i screamed  aaa... out of sore 

scene 16:

Bhopal priya hostel:

the phone was ringing and it was very difficult for me to attend it but I attended and caught a hand key covering my mouth and I spoke this way changing my voice 

ram:hello priya 

tears started flowing from my eyes listening the word priya from ram's mouth i was desperately and anxiously waiting to listen this words from ram since 6 months this word was sounding so pleasant to my ears.i was struggling btw heart and my mind but i had to divert his intention i wiped my tears from face and slowly said by keeping handkey on my mouth  

hello reema how r u...

ram said me sorry 

i was dying to listen his voice more 

but no ram hung up the call i felt so disheartened i want to be with him i want to talk to him i want to live with him forever but i was helpless i could not do anything except staying away from again i started crying   

scene 17:

ram place 

I was shocked why she was telling reema

I said sorry and cut the call

i was so disheartened that it was not my priya my love all the excitement building through out this time just went in vain i thought a single sec will change life for ever unknowingly tears rolled down my eyes

I thought it was a wrong number becoz this voice is not my priya's

but my heart is telling it is my priya brain is telling no

what is should follow my  heart ya brain

i sat calmly closing my eyes and thought for some time and then thought it should be my priya's may be she changed her voice to distract my way

ill follow my heart not my brain this time i said to myself

priya where r u...

if ur my priya and u called me from this number it will surely help me dear i said in joy

then I started thinking about the moment I spent with priya in music store 

scene 18:

priya hostel

i started speaking to my self

ram I wanted to talk to u wish u happy birthday but I cannot plz forgive me i started accusing myself

my heart is telling u did not move on my mind is telling that u have moved on

whatever it is whether u moved in ur life or not but I ll always love u ram..

I love u ram..

i love u 

i cannot leave u without u

each and every minute of life without u is like living in desert without water and its like a hell to me 

i fight with myself for every sec to stay away from u ram..

and I started crying closing my eyes with my palms tightly

and was reminiscing the moment which i spent with ram  in music store 

the most alluring moment of my life with ram  

scene 19 : music store 

flashback starts 

ram

i  entered the music store to buy some latest western beats my eyes gazed at the annoying character who accused me for no fault of mine the moment I saw her my blood was boiling I determined to teach her a lesson I gazed at her she was wearing a skin tight blue jeans with a black colour cotton shirt with a robe my bad fortune I was also wearing attire matching her same blue jeans and black t shirt she was so engrossed in music the moment I saw her listening to music peacefully I got so frustrated that she made me a looser in front of world and accused me for no fault of mine see how amusingly she is enjoying music after accusing me with no fault of mine 

I went to her and spoke when she was singing song in her sweet  voice but I felt her voice so boring and annoying becoz of her past deeds

I told excuse me to her 

priya

the moment I saw him I felt very confused as why he is standing in front of me but at the same time wondering if he is following me becoz I blamed him

priya no u are over thinking just take a chill and try to understand  why he called u

ram

is she deaf or what can't she hear I told her

excuse me

priya

omg wt is his problem why he is calling me

I said yes with attitude

ram

the moment she said yes with her attitude I got pissed off and was getting on nerves

I told this is a public place so all of us came to hear some latest music beat and stress buster from hectic schedules so plz stop singing songs and annoy us with ur irritating voice

priya

I opened my mouth with hm

my voice is so sweet I get many compliments from ppl around me but why this guy is saying my voice is irritating me I was silent for a while why he was speaking like that

ram

I took her silence as a chance and felt I got a golden chance to yell at her

see this is overseas plz don't sing with ur irritating tone and irritate the ppl we are Indians so don't sing by ur tone and don't spoil our country fame see try to be like the reputated fashion designer anamika who brought so much fame to our country by staying in same place but not like u who came to accuse other ppl for no fault of them and also to annoy ppl with ur bad tone

priya

I was so irritated and got so much angry that I felt like hitting him with cds and tables there but I in a very cool voice said that

excuse me mr the name anamika u r telling is abt my self thank u for praising me iam a fashion designer by profession but becoz my parents are against my profession I changed my name priya to anamika and I don't give any public interviews

ram

I was just dumbstruck by her answer I saw something in her eyes that made me percept she told abt her genuinely

priya

omg wt have i done wt did u do priya I am a fool why did I reveal all my personal details to a stranger I accussed myself for 1000 times while leaving the music store

I left the place

ram 

even I left the place after that truth anamika

the above conversation is like priya and ram are thinking simulatenously I mean parallelly

the screens will be moving btw ram and priya after every dialogue

one in Mumbai and other in Bhopal 

flashback ends

after 6 months leap

days passed with 2 hearts beats 2 bodies 1 soul anticipating that a day would come where the fate will bow down for their eternal and immense love and will reunite them

Bhopal priya office:

I was sitting in my cabin

its our marriage day today

I was remembering ram a lot this day I came out of my house for ram good I was missing ram a lot this day joined us and separated us

I took out ram photo from my bag  and said happy anniversary ram I miss u I love u and kissed the photo

I was just controlling my tears

so to deviate my self I started working on my lappy I was so engrossed in my work when I heard a knock

can I come in

I turned to that side

I said yes

she opened the door

o its my friend geeta

she came to me and sat on the chair  in front of my table

geeta: hey priya do u know this she asked

I told what I frowned

I don't know

geeta:ur just nothing all the time busy with work don't care about the world what is happening around u

I nodded as yes with a smile on my face

geeta:u know our company md is coming today

I said oh

geeta:u know I heard he is so handsome hunk and very rich and he is one of the most reputated persons of the country

I just said ok

becoz friends naa we have to just listen whatever they say even after we are not interested in the topic ,after all friends are important to us

geeta:ok I got to go I should complete work

ok ill come back after 1 hr will go for coffee its just 9.30 in morning 

I nodded yes for coffee   

so today my new boss is coming who Is he

whatever it is no one can be as handsome as my ram

I smiled to myself

so my boss is coming at 11.00 today

so do u think raya will meet  and start a new commencement πŸ˜•

so priya is waiting for her boss and am waiting for ur likes so dont forget to press like button πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sangs123.

ya dear
ek wife hain ram ji ko
which is twist and will reveal πŸ˜•
in upcmng episodes πŸ˜‰

Sorry but i m not in for this twist.. 😭 😭
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Sorry but i m not in for this twist.. 😭 😭

dear
trust me
ram planned a surprise for priya with phone
u know me right
how can i keep 1 more wife for ram when priya is there
no naa
just trust me
it is secret for priya not for u all
vironikajain thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sangs123.

dear
trust me
ram planned a surprise for priya with phone
u know me right
how can i keep 1 more wife for ram when priya is there
no naa
just trust me
it is secret for priya not for u all

Ok..i trust u completely thats why will wait.. πŸ˜›
vironikajain thumbnail
Maine padh liya hai lekin baki sab ke liye update karo... πŸ˜‰ edit likh ke chod diya.. πŸ˜†