Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azizeh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Madhu is upto some thing.  I don't thing she is going to take revenge from RK, as she truely love RK .  But this time she is going to make sure he marry her with all rituals and registered legal marriage.  
She is noticing that RK is going along with her but not trusting her, so she is going to make RK trust her and love her more too, but she is keeping a distance with pillows etc.  and not wearing the Mangalsutra.
RK will notice this and will ask her to wear it and then she will ask for proper marriage rituals. Let see what happen. It is getting interesting.
More RK and Madhu scenes and some romantic moment and good planning for the future?????
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: titli4love

DD confirmed it's not revenge?😲😲
where?😕

this is the video, it was the segment where they are showing Rishbala leaving for their date and first DD is talking about that she is wearing this dress because Rk gifted it to her and they are going on a date

the second time DD says that Madhu isnt doing it for revenge but she sure has something on her mind

DD talk about it not being revenge at 2:10

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Originally posted by: VinuRox

Nice observation!! Oh.. I completely forgot about the mangalsutra..!! & Madhu kept in her almirah.. in the revenge track right? I remember.. that means, her original mangalsutra is still at her home... ðŸ˜• Did CV's forget about that little thing??  hehe.. they should know that we, as fans are too concerned about even tiny mistakes like that! ðŸ˜†

I have honestly started to think that ever since this gangster track started either the Cvs have memory loss or they think that we do😆

who knows?? there might be a catch with it later...
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Originally posted by: azizeh123

I think Madhu is upto some thing.  I don't thing she is going to take revenge from RK, as she truely love RK .  But this time she is going to make sure he marry her with all rituals and registered legal marriage.  

She is noticing that RK is going along with her but not trusting her, so she is going to make RK trust her and love her more too, but she is keeping a distance with pillows etc.  and not wearing the Mangalsutra.
RK will notice this and will ask her to wear it and then she will ask for proper marriage rituals. Let see what happen. It is getting interesting.
More RK and Madhu scenes and some romantic moment and good planning for the future?????

I have been waiting as pateintly as i can for rishbalas grand wedding! full of all the proper rituals and tradtions!! I hope your theory/prediction comes true..  but yah Rk is trusting Madhu but i hope he isnt that fooled by her 180 degree turn around... this was the same woman who wasnt sitting properly in the same car and then a mere 7 hours later she is all lovely dovey.. I dont think that Madhu will take revenge either but i dont want her "lesson" to get to far either
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

this is the video, it was the segment where they are showing Rishbala leaving for their date and first DD is talking about that she is wearing this dress because Rk gifted it to her and they are going on a date

the second time DD says that Madhu isnt doing it for revenge but she sure has something on her mind

DD talk about it not being revenge at 2:10

thank u so much..I had missed this video.lovely one...😳
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
arrre she waiting for rk to notice it 
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Originally posted by: titli4love

thank u so much..I had missed this video.lovely one...😳

welcome! 😊