Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rajvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful journey comes to an end..

Beautiful update di...Hayee, I so wished to see Arjun this happy in the show but now with this ugly and illogical end of ETF, I guess meri yeh wish wish re rahene wali h...How I wished, for a happy wala ending of ETF in Arjun but,
Fans proposes but CVs disposes

Khair, coming back to update...Loved Arisha romance, it was at it best like always😳
Loved the junior rawte...Shree, Chotu, Liza and Sameer enthusiasm to see the baby was very cute.😃

Thank you di for writing this beautiful story😃
🤗

And lovely banners kunchu and Avni di👏

Edited by -Rajvi- - 10 years ago
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pheww finally i read full story.
Hats of 2 u di, it was the awsomest ff love it, love arisha...
Love the story, fight, love bonding and understanding of Aisha the jungli billi and sheer khan of ETF...
Poor shree and chotu,he he he how much they were scared of her in 1st few months.. Uper se unka sys unhe tung karta tha.
Pari is so cute, arjun ne uski wish pori kar hi di uska papa banne ki.,
finaly they avange roshni and ashu's death and killed that monster.
Thank GOD aisha and baby both are save...
Aww every1 are so exited, planing and figthing over new coming baby.. OMG arjun is so naughty, Love the kurta wala love...
Finaly entry of jr.rawte(yipee)
love your work di you present arisha love, romance and fight so wisely and good than i almost forgot ariya, arakshi and arni...
Your awsm love u
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Was reminded of KNK Arisha today...wrote something...but now to post it will need a new thread...who all are interested in reading KNK?

Geeta.R thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A beautiful ending di! Couldnt have done it justice in any other way... The whole etf family welcoming a new member was fantastic could feel the love from behind this screen well done xx