Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: desicrowd

DID Moms ... When is it starting Choco?

I'm not sure when it's starting but the auditions have started.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ql325yEwdI[/YOUTUBE]
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aisa nahin ho sakta.. jaisay there wont be any more dlilip yani yousaf sir or Big B aisay hi there wont be any srk either.. he is something in himself.. which cant be copied agar koi kare bhi.. to bhaddha legey gha
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anamika... I was a but apprehensive when DID lil masters had started but it turned out to be good, hopefully this is too...

Onestepcloser, Farah did acknowledge and have Gerta her credit when she accepted the award...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anamika... I was a but apprehensive when DID lil masters had started but it turned out to be good, hopefully this is too...

Onestepcloser, Farah did acknowledge and gave Geeta her credit when she accepted the award...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I dunno put promos for moms has started. If they have good contestants, goos choreographers, then it will be okay I think. I know Jai went on PR to promote the show...so I wonder if hes choreographing?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like Geeta, she's annoying in DID. I prefer both Remo and Terrance over her thousand times lol
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Onestepcloser, Farah did acknowledge and gave Geeta her credit when she accepted the award...

I was really surprised how well Raghav choreographed everything! I love Prince and Dharmesh and I expected amazing choreographies from him but Raghav just blew me away. 

I'm not sure if they're calling him back though. He's apparently doing a movie with Rohan Sippy right now according to twitter. 

Sneha is one of the choreographers for sure though. I loved her work in Jhalak with Ritvik so I think she'll do well with the mummies too. 

So many dance shows to look forward too! I don't think I'll get getting any work done this summer!