Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry  cant  agree  with u
as  i  find  her  wardrobe  stylish  and  fashionable  better  that  all  the  other  shows 

we  should  always  do  something  trendy  ri8?
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Problem is with Hair Style..need to change
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I love the anarkalis she wears. The white and the pink were so pretty. But at the same time, I don't think most girls today wear salwar kameez everyday. I'm happy they give her normal clothes. They should give her jeans and just normal shirts too because honestly, that's something a girl would wear everyday. 

I love the shalwar kameez actually. And the anrkalis could be more stylish (that's what I am saying.) Yeah jeans, skirts, anything as long as it is stylish. Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: TabassumR

I don't like it much either. Especially because she had great clothes and makeup in the promos. It is a good thing that she is pretty, but I wish she wore something more regular and less blingy. In fact, Simple and Purvi wear nicer clothes.

I agree that they have better clothes, sometimes. And at the camping, she was wearing slippers?? Or sandals?? And her friend and everyone else was in sneakers! Who wears sandals whilst camping? And then she was running to save Anarkali!!!
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

I'm sorry I disagree with you ...I love her outfits in this show

Hmmm... it could get better. Sanaya is so meritocratic, why can't her wardrobe be, too?
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkaps

Hahaha...so true!!
Morning when I watched the SBS itself I was wondering and trying to figure out... what the hell is she wearing with that top...

I wondered and pondered on it the whole day...and then just gave up 😉

Well, if anyone knows? I just know it didn't do justice to the gorgeous figure she has! It was billowy and balloony! Can you imagine, if she was wearing a knne length red dress fitted to her body! WoW!

Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Catz-

Sometimes, I don't like her hair, sometimes, I do. The promo hair was great. The date hair was fabulous! Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocky22ars

sorry  cant  agree  with u

as  i  find  her  wardrobe  stylish  and  fashionable  better  that  all  the  other  shows 

we  should  always  do  something  trendy  ri8?

Stylish and fashionable?
No way!
That is why I made this post!!
(I don't want her wardrobe to be compared with her other or previous show. I'm only talking about this show, Chhanchhan. Where she is supposed to be the girl of today with ethical values.)
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well idk buh i kinda love her outfits till nw!!!
like in the westren wear she wear jeans n tops which are of good fresh colours n yet tradational!!!
the colour combos r quite in fashion here i guess soo i fibd her looking very trendy wearing monotonous one coloured clothes!!!
 even the eastren wear were awesomely designed as  i quite like the anarkalis n stuff!!!
buh yeah i agree that sanaya looks pretty in everything she wears she has the inbuilt ability flaunt it!!!!
n yess i really am thankful that there have been no repitations of the same outfits again n again like it ws there in her previous shows!!!!
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Catz-

oh cmmon i love her hair style in this show she looks absolutey ravishing!!!!
 she really needed a break from the spider straight hair she use to wear in almost last five years or u say in her last two shows !!!
 thats a very nice change n i like the cut!!!