Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ah, hard to say. Both have beautiful voices and are versatile. I will go with Shreya, as some songs I love are sung by her!
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LoveProfusion

She is kind of boring now.  🥱

Sexy Sunidhi then 😛

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
shreyaaa...
her voice has the depth, the feel...the sweetness...the naughtiness...etc etc etc...

from bairi piya to bairiyaa...(i've not headr new songs from besharam😉)

she's simply superb...

she's very very versatile...singing in almost all languages with perfection diction...and taking all awards from the regional singers tooo...
it shows her talent...how top she's as a singer in our country...

here all were saying abot her chikni chameli only before that also she had sung item songs...and made it hit...but chikni chameli is her recent item hit...so all remebtrs that...

hoht raseeleee from welcome...lattu from ghajini...oohhh lala...TDP...jhallah wallah izhaqzaadeee...all were items ongs...

and i dont like it saying..if you sing item song only u are versatile...

u sing diffrnt raaga...diffrnt...situation...everything comes under versatile..how you modulate..and give feel for each songs shows the versatile...not fast or slow songs shows versatality...

shreya has sung romantic melodies...sensous songs...sad songs...naughty songs...bar songs...items songs...happy songsss...devotional songs...etc etc...with so much feel and modulation each song required...

she's the best...

Shreya bcs she can sing sweet songs...and after chiki chmeli i realized she can b versatile too..
Sunidhi is brilliant but only one genre songs..for ex liste 2 the recent vdeo song oF Rankat..Imran Anushka...when she sang the slow girl parts..i felt like she was shouting although she was good in Abhi ja from Sur...so both 

but i m a bit biased towards Shreya❤️
sunidhi becoz she is versatile she can sing all type of songs...where as shreya can't bring that much needed punch in raunchy songs. her failure in the song oh balma was visible..sunidhi should have sung it better