Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing story! I love how you successfully made me care about Anjali and Ajay even though the former has not really been my favorite character. Brilliant casting, wonderful new characters - I adore Tashi and Ayan - and a perfect end for Shyam. To finally realize what he lost and to never have it within reach again.
I love Jaipur, so the description of Malhar, the Rajasthani elements was glorious to read about. I have to ask did you base Malhar on an existing haveli or building?
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moomin4455

Amazing story! I love how you successfully made me care about Anjali and Ajay even though the former has not really been my favorite character. Brilliant casting, wonderful new characters - I adore Tashi and Ayan - and a perfect end for Shyam. To finally realize what he lost and to never have it within reach again.

I love Jaipur, so the description of Malhar, the Rajasthani elements was glorious to read about. I have to ask did you base Malhar on an existing haveli or building?

Thank you!😃  Glad you liked the story.

Malhar is purely based on my imagination.  Ofcourse the Rajasthan elements of stone and wood is well known and researched, but the building itself has been conceived in my head.😊
kdsubs thumbnail
I finally started on this FF Indu. I wont apologize - i wanted some contiguous time to read it in its entirety.

Just finished chapter 1.

First of all - i love your choice for Ajay Singh Rathod. Arjun Rampal is one of my all time favourite drool (aka drool-worthy guy 😉). And his entry - so very hindi filmy 😆. But as always - your words evoke the visuals so beautifully.

Ok - i am hooked. Wanna know more about this ASR.

kdsubs thumbnail
Ah Indu. This was such a beautiful tale. I love angst and coupled with love like this (not to mention my fav drool) - you had my hook, line and sinker at i think chapter 1.

I really should have given feedback chapter by chapter - but i didn't want to stop reading to write. I think my favs are ASR^2 and the Shyam chapter, as well as the last one. I love it when the pragmatics of life are dealt with... pragmatically 😉 in fiction. And you covered that wonderfully in both the ASR^2 and Shyam chapters.

And the last one was so fitting. Not overdone, not saccharine, no detailed marriage scenes. Just - right.

I loved all the characters you introduced. But most of all, i loved your Anjali. You gave a completely believable portrayal and growth for her character. It made sense. 👏 Well done indeed. And i think this story has been the best retribution i have read for Shyam.

Sigh. I hate to think this one is finished. Its probably my favourite of all your stories (and that's quite hard - since i love all of them). I think i will have to re-read. Seriously - send it to me in Kindle format so i can read it again and again at leisure.

Thank you Indu. These were a few hours remarkably well spent.
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
just read the edit in chap 19... 
n the line i read again  n again was... abt the 8yrs n 28yrs arnav, n hw he can differentiate thgs nw 😉

tht was too gd... n khushi too... as usual... mature, perceptive, n the only one who can mk arnav see logic :) :)
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb one
loved it
thanks for the pm
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You missed such a cute Arnav-Anjali part 🤣 Ha ha I can imagine Anjali's plight 😃
Anyways, reading the chapter again was so refreshing. Reminded me just why i was so obsessed with this story. Waiting till i get the next break when this appointment is over - I am going to read this again! 😳

Love Ya!
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM