Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Nice update 

Shyam again tried to capture Anjali in his trap but Anjali didnt fall for his trap. Her answer to Shyam made him realized that he had lost, everything.
Beautiful update 

Thank you very much for reading, enhjoying and commenting!  Indeed Shyamu realized what he had and lost!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Thank you!  Thank you!  Happy-wala chapter coming up next!!!!  Shyamu will be back but not the way he has been till now.  He did not give up, the beast was slain with Love!  LIterally!

In my mind Shyamu is like Ravan - In MYthology Ravan was a handsome, strong, well learned, devout and valorous man!  He was an able adminstrator , a great lover, an accomplished individual is all the 64 arts that Indian scriptures prescribed as attributes of an accomplished man.  They say that women, especially would of their own accord go with Ravana, smitten by his looks, valor and charms.  He was no gali-ka-cheapo-wala-chichora-villain.  He had re-written the fates of all, but for one slight mistake, he wanted another man's wife and love - Sita.

Apna Shyamu bhi something along those lines, he never had to stoop to cheap tricks and never did he force himself on Khushi either in Gupta house when he had plenty of opportunities nor in RM(where he does disturb her - some of which I put down to character assassination by our CVs. ) His threats to Khushi to accept him could have been delivered with much more class, in keeping with Shyam's original characterization.

Ravan's strength was his pious wife - Mandodari and her chaste Pooja.  It is said that Mandodari sat in penance and prayer when Ravan was fighting in the battlefield.  Sh ehad to be distracted, an the minute that happened, Ram's arrow met its mark and Ravan fell!

Anjali was no less than Mandodari in her love and devotion to Shyam and in the modern world, she had been distracted, or rediscovered someone who truly cherished and valued her, and more importantly, she realized that she valued herself to stand up for herself, that vanquished our Shyamu.

Anyway, enough of my Baashan!  Sorry if I gave you a headache of sorts with my heavy write-up πŸ˜Š

Thank you for the love and support!  And I have several works in the pipeline, and if you have specific asks for the preggy ARSHI, send it my way.  I promise to build the ones in line with my theme into my story line, if not all πŸ˜ƒ!  Mwah!

Indu, Loved reading this reply. I agree with you on Shyam's characterization. In the beginning when Shyam was first disclosed as Anjali's husband, then I too felt maybe he was drawn towards Khushi and sooner or later, he would realize his fault. Then when he tried to kill Babuji, he turned black for me. Not only that, he pursues Khushi when he knows that Arnav and Khushi were feeling for each other. At that time I felt he was like a stubborn child, one who will have the zidd on a favorite toy even when he knows it can't be his. And then the murder attempt on Anjali and then the killing of his unborn child completely screwed up Shyam's characterization. I would fault the creatives because frankly they lost grip of their plot. Remove these few things and Shyam was really a nice person except for the one fault of wanting to have Khushi when he knows that he can't have her.  Had the creatives just stuck to this one point, Shyam's character could have been much better. Love the way you have drawn an analogy to Ravan here. Ravan too had the fault of wanting something which was not his. Definitely this shows that we understood the characters much better than the creatives did with the hotch potch story in the end months.

I don't know how you are planning to take ArShi pregnant story but I definitely would like you to put in some situations where Arnav fears for Khushi's safety - kind of like a medical problem or so, not serious okay but which may endanger Khushi's life(may be her being anemic or may be twins) and Arnav putting Khushi above everyone and everything. Khushi somehow always was last in the order for Arnav for a long time. But Khushi should know that now she is his top most priority and both assuring each other of being together. Khushi believes in DM and believes that her DM will guide her and save her. It is high time Arnav gets the faith in DM back and what better way than this - him asking his DM to save his life. Like I said, I have no idea how you will take this story ahead but just consider this point in your broad story outline. Oh yeah, Don't you even dare kill Khushi no matter what. Pehle hi bata deti hoon. Warna mujhse bura koi na hoga.

Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: RizArshi

It is said that we know the true worth of a thing when we have lost it. This one is apt for Shyam Manohar Jha. This man has been planning and plotting to get all the riches of his wife when all the while his true wealth, his wife was always with him. Unfortunately he was too late to recognize it. Anjali finally came out of her shell and proved herself as the sister of Arnav Singh Raizada. Finally she stood up for herself. Beautiful chapter πŸ‘

Thanks for the PM :)

Indeed!  it is true and ultimately it's our choices that define who we are, and who we will be in future!  Thank you yaar for supporting this story as you have done for my other stories with so much love.  I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.  Happy-wala update coming up!
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Ayyo!!! Everyone, I just realized that I had missed in my dedication portion in my author's note a very important portion - I blame it on cut and paste error especially considering that I made this post at 3 am my time, having worked late night polishing it and editing it.

Please,  pretty please for my sake go back and read just the author's note and dedication, for that person is the main reason for this update to be as dhamakedhar as it is 

Thanks all in anticipation - Mwaaah!!!!  β€οΈπŸ€—
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: psarada

I don't know how you are planning to take ArShi pregnant story but I definitely would like you to put in some situations where Arnav fears for Khushi's safety - kind of like a medical problem or so, not serious okay but which may endanger Khushi's life(may be her being anemic or may be twins) and Arnav putting Khushi above everyone and everything. Khushi somehow always was last in the order for Arnav for a long time. But Khushi should know that now she is his top most priority and both assuring each other of being together. Khushi believes in DM and believes that her DM will guide her and save her. It is high time Arnav gets the faith in DM back and what better way than this - him asking his DM to save his life. Like I said, I have no idea how you will take this story ahead but just consider this point in your broad story outline. Oh yeah, Don't you even dare kill Khushi no matter what. Pehle hi bata deti hoon. Warna mujhse bura koi na hoga.

@ Bold - THAT, is a really nice point. I vote for twins too. becoz for one, having twins is cool - ASR wala boy and KKGSR wala girl - how cool is that? And as i'm studying obstetrics, i can tell you that twin preg is a bit risky. There are a lot of points, where fate can play tricks and things can go wrong... 
oops. sorry for getting carried off. not the place to suggest this, and its totally ur decision to shape up ur story πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Thanks for the mahaupdate. Three cheers for Abhas Mehta!πŸ‘ Kaliyug ka ravan😑
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

@ Bold - THAT, is a really nice point. I vote for twins too. becoz for one, having twins is cool - ASR wala boy and KKGSR wala girl - how cool is that? And as i'm studying obstetrics, i can tell you that twin preg is a bit risky. There are a lot of points, where fate can play tricks and things can go wrong... 
oops. sorry for getting carried off. not the place to suggest this, and its totally ur decision to shape up ur story πŸ˜ƒ

Aruniii, Mera dimaag ka hissa there dimaag se juda hai kya.  I actually started the outline, a few weeks back,  and I have exactly what you called out twins asr wala ladka and khushi wali ladki.  I even picked their names and I have the future love story of Jr. ASR outlined - there now goes my punch line :(   I was afraid to admit to having the outline started caus'e it will still take some work before It's fit to post.😊  I still have to finalize my angle.  and I was about to PM you requesting you to be my OB-GYN expert consultant on this one πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unresed on Page 100 !!
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Aruniii, Mera dimaag ka hissa there dimaag se juda hai kya.  I actually started the outline, a few weeks back,  and I have exactly what you called out twins asr wala ladka and khushi wali ladki.  I even picked their names and I have the future love story of Jr. ASR outlined - there now goes my punch line :(   I was afraid to admit to having the outline started caus'e it will still take some work before It's fit to post.😊  I still have to finalize my angle.  and I was about to PM you requesting you to be my OB-GYN expert consultant on this one πŸ˜ƒ

I can help too Indu ! A doc with 10 years experience at your serviceπŸ˜‰ . Just shoot any questions you have reagarding twin pregnancy or any pregnancy for that matter and I am at your service πŸ˜†
Edited by Hriju321 - 10 years ago
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so shyam's chapter is closed. Btw such a long update. Lovd it. Lovd d way u brought d twists nd turns abt rakesh aka shyam. Overal 10 out of 10. Waitng 2 c sum romance nw.