Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Haila!! That was DOWNRIGHT HOT!! ☺️

So.. Its Sugar Queen Says I Love You Dammit huh? Minus Dammit, but nevertheless a perfect love confession.. 👏

agree with psarada... you write this stuff very well. And its getting better and better... 😳

What I loved the most was the part about Alladin. I was reminded of the song "A whole new world" of Alladin, which is one of my childhood favorites - And is suits A-A union really well! Were you thinking of that too when you wrote this? Here goes my fav part:

I can show you the world 
Shining, shimmering, splendid 
Tell me, princess, now when did 
You last let your heart decide? 

I can open your eyes 
Take you wonder by wonder 
Over, sideways and under 
On a magic carpet ride 

A whole new world 
A dazzling place I never knew 
But when I'm way up here 
It's crystal clear 
That now I'm in a whole new world with you 
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

A whole new world 
That's where we'll be 
A thrilling chase 
A wondrous place 
For you and me 
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: aruni50218

So.. Its Sugar Queen Says I Love You Dammit huh? Minus Dammit, but nevertheless a perfect love confession.. 👏

agree with psarada... you write this stuff very well. And its getting better and better... 😳

What I loved the most was the part about Alladin. I was reminded of the song "A whole new world" of Alladin, which is one of my childhood favorites - And is suits A-A union really well! Were you thinking of that too when you wrote this? Here goes my fav part:

I can show you the world 

I can open your eyes 
Over, sideways and under 
On a magic carpet ride 

A whole new world 
But when I'm way up here 
It's crystal clear 
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

A whole new world 
That's where we'll be 
A thrilling chase 
A wondrous place 
For you and me 

There is something about Alladin and the way this song is done in the first movie Isn't it. I saw Alladin when I was in my college. Definitely I had the same feelings as Anjali - wanted my prince charming to sweep my feet off the world on the magic carpet and now my girls when they watched the movie(after  2 decades), the feelings are the same. My younger one when she saw that movie for the first time(she was about 9 yrs at that time), was twirling the whole day to that song. I know she doesn't know it yet but that song does something for the girl in you. It did it for me and I think the charm is that it does the same for so many young girls even after so many years. That's Disney magic. Sigh.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aruni50218

I can show you the world 

I can open your eyes 
Over, sideways and under 
On a magic carpet ride 

A whole new world 
But when I'm way up here 
It's crystal clear 
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

A whole new world 
That's where we'll be 
A thrilling chase 
A wondrous place 
For you and me 

Ayyo  I was ☺️☺️  when I conceived this scene and again when I wrote it and now again when I read your comments☺️☺️   I am happy it came out Aesthetically.  phew!!!!

Love the song.  As for the song, I intended it as A-A love theme.  This was the inspiration song for my Part 14 - Prelude to a Date.  When Ajay asks her out to show her the sights of Rajasthan and Anjali accepts, he had offered to show her a whole new world and she dared to agree to let him.  Unaware, they took that step that led them to this one, where he made good his promise and she was all the better for saying 'Yes' in the first place.

Had Shyamu not shown up at Vrindavan, Anjali would not have been able to realize with clarity that he was no longer in her heart and heart now answered  to the drum beats of a different drummer - Ajay... So bechara Shyamu, phirse cupidwa hogaya.

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

There is something about Alladin and the way this song is done in the first movie Isn't it. I saw Alladin when I was in my college. Definitely I had the same feelings as Anjali - wanted my prince charming to sweep my feet off the world on the magic carpet and now my girls when they watched the movie(after  2 decades), the feelings are the same. My younger one when she saw that movie for the first time(she was about 9 yrs at that time), was twirling the whole day to that song. I know she doesn't know it yet but that song does something for the girl in you. It did it for me and I think the charm is that it does the same for so many young girls even after so many years. That's Disney magic. Sigh.

Yup. Disney Magic indeed. Every girl's dreams perfectly portrayed. And thanks Indu for bringing it up here  😳
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

The movie Alladin and this song still sets my heart Pitter Patter.  Although I have to admit my child hood crush was Robin Hood!  Still Alladin - Sigh!  he has a cool magic carpet and all! *Sigh*
Aruni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Ayyo  I was ☺️☺️  when I conceived this scene and again when I wrote it and now again when I read your comments☺️☺️   I am happy it came out Aesthetically.  phew!!!!

Love the song.  As for the song, I intended it as A-A love theme.  This was the inspiration song for my Part 14 - Prelude to a Date.  When Ajay asks her out to show her the sights of Rajasthan and Anjali accepts, he had offered to show her a whole new world and she dared to agree to let him.  Unaware, they took that step that led them to this one, where he made good his promise and she was all the better for saying 'Yes' in the first place.

Had Shyamu not shown up at Vrindavan, Anjali would not have been able to realize with clarity that he was no longer in her heart and heart now answered  to the drum beats of a different drummer - Ajay... So bechara Shyamu, phirse cupidwa hogaya.

@bold - 🤣 Ha ha indeed. The silver lining of having a villain - he becomes the unintentional cupid! May be that's why i like him so much - for spicing up Arnav-Khushi's story, and now A-A!!!

Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

The movie Alladin and this song still sets my heart Pitter Patter.  Although I have to admit my child hood crush was Robin Hood!  Still Alladin - Sigh!  he has a cool magic carpet and all! *Sigh*

Chalo - we are all sounding like bunch of loonies stuck on our first crush. Someone reading the update would be laughing at our state. So Indu, when is the next update?
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Had Shyamu not shown up at Vrindavan, Anjali would not have been able to realize with clarity that he was no longer in her heart and her heart now answered  to the drum beats of a different drummer - Ajay... So bechara Shyamu, phirse cupidwa hogaya.

Actually, I stand corrected.  I used it as inspiration to Part 13 conversations where he asks her out.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Chalo - we are all sounding like bunch of loonies stuck on our first crush. Someone reading the update would be laughing at our state. So Indu, when is the next update?

So the next update will be Wed night PST - Thurs morn IST.  I am actually playing Catchup at work after my month long vacation in INdia, hence the delay in the last couple.  But hopefully I'll be back on track now.  If I get out of this romantic haze, I might even post by wed morning PST😉

Waise there are may be another three chapters left on this saga.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MAGIC !!
Will come back later...
That.was.MAGICAL.
The setting...rain...diaphanous saree...sexy ASR2...sweet Anjali...awesome ! Such sweet surrender...there WAS fire in the rain...literally !!!

Indu, your update beat any bollywood sexy number...hands down !!
A song for this episode :
Jo haal dilka...idhar ho raha hai...woh haal dilka udhar ho raha hai...

Just awesome Indu ⭐️
Ab Daiyya ho will raise his head and bare his fangs but ASR and ASR and Anjali Raizada Rathod can take care of him 😆 Edited by Hriju321 - 10 years ago