Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok i decided. I'm on Team ASR No. 2. Because he has a "Singh" and Nitin doesn't. Plus I'm not very convinced of Arnav's cupid abilities. 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ok just kidding.

But I always hoped to see a full-on fight between Anjali's future partner and her Chote. Whoever the lucky guy is, he should have equal determination, and an ego and pride to match ASR. 

Loved the update. Plus the banner. Only if there was some Arnav-Khushi time, it would have been PERFECT. Would love to see what's Khushi's POV on this matchmaking.

Waiting for the next update
Love Ya! 

P.S. Why are there camels in the banner? πŸ˜†
P.P.S. Does ASR No. 2 has a daughter? If he does, COOL!
Edited by aruni50218 - 11 years ago
MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the description of the lounge!!!
I love it! it has this kind of olden day charm which i love so much!! :)
I really hope Anjali finds her love soon!!!
Looking forward to reading more!!
Great update, written well!! :)
Thanks for the pm,
Tasneem :)
SPMom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing start. So great that you explaining each and every aspect in detail. This update was really good and inspiring in a way. Finally ANjali will get much deserved happiness.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Semanti

Your description of the interior of the music lounge was lovely! I could visualize everything. You either have experience with this or your research is fabulous.

I'm sorta confused about Nitin vs Ajay now. Both could potentially be Anjali's new man!

Thanks Semanti.  Answer to your question - Both!  I am an avid closet designer, so far the designs have been for my house and on paper.  No time to translate it into reality yet.  But soon I hope.  No Academic design credentials.  

As for research, years of scouring Design texts and numerous hours of watching Candice Olsen and John Gidding on Home and Garden Television.  Two of my favorite designers.

And you are right yet again on Nitin and Ajay.  Both could be Anjali's new man, but only one of them is the 'Chosen One'πŸ˜†

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Ok i decided. I'm on Team ASR No. 2. Because he has a "Singh" and Nitin doesn't. Plus I'm not very convinced of Arnav's cupid abilities. 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ok just kidding.

But I always hoped to see a full-on fight between Anjali's future partner and her Chote. Whoever the lucky guy is, he should have equal determination, and an ego and pride to match ASR. 

Loved the update. Plus the banner. Only if there was some Arnav-Khushi time, it would have been PERFECT. Would love to see what's Khushi's POV on this matchmaking.

Waiting for the next update
Love Ya! 

P.S. Why are there camels in the banner? πŸ˜†
P.P.S. Does ASR No. 2 has a daughter? If he does, COOL!

You must be a clairvoyent.  There will be some tension between our ASR and Anjali's future love.  Arnav is even more protective of his Di now.  The man who would be Anjali's will need to earn his respect and acceptance absolutely!  so your wish will be granted my dear.

Arnav playing cupid?  -- I guess you have to go back and read the last paragraph one more time carefully.  Answers are in thereπŸ˜‰

Camels in the background?  'cause Nitin is from Jaipur too.
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 11 years ago
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rajput and Rathode. Those are heavy names in Rajasthan! Are we going to see a battle of testosterone to win Anjali's love?

So, initially, Nitin is not playing man to Anjali's woman. He seems to be brought in specifically to strengthen Anjali. ASR does not like feeling helpless, does he? Unknowingly, he's helping his sister in both aspects. He's giving her a chance to seize her independence and he's sending her where her love lays waiting for her in Ajay's very masculine and very handsome hands πŸ˜³

The scene has been set, most of the major characters have been introduced, and now it's time to get our hands dirty!

PS. Did you change Ajay as the actor, not the character? In the banner there are two men and one is Nitin so I'm assuming the other is Ajay but that does not look like Arjun Rampal.

PPS. I'm so excited to read this story!!!!!!
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sisbamboo1

Rajput and Rathode. Those are heavy names in Rajasthan! Are we going to see a battle of testosterone to win Anjali's love?

So, initially, Nitin is not playing man to Anjali's woman. He seems to be brought in specifically to strengthen Anjali. ASR does not like feeling helpless, does he? Unknowingly, he's helping his sister in both aspects. He's giving her a chance to seize her independence and he's sending her where her love lays waiting for her in Ajay's very masculine and very handsome hands πŸ˜³

The scene has been set, most of the major characters have been introduced, and now it's time to get our hands dirty!

PS. Did you change Ajay as the actor, not the character? In the banner there are two men and one is Nitin so I'm assuming the other is Ajay but that does not look like Arjun Rampal.

PPS. I'm so excited to read this story!!!!!!

Both the pictures are of Nitin.  One on top was an attempt at showing Nitin and Anjali in their college days and the ones on the bottom as they are now when they meet at Shantivan.  

Sorry it did not deliver the message.

Thanks for the compliments.  There are a couple more characters that will be introduced in the forth coming chapters.  As I said where there is a Raizada, a Rajput and a Rathod, there will be several testesterone charged moments.  Add snakewa to the mix with a stronger Anjali and Khushi----- It's drama all the way.  Enough said.  You will have to read future updates my dear.πŸ˜‰
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

You must be a clairvoyent. There will be some tension between our ASR and Anjali's future love. Arnav is even more protective of his Di now. The man who would be Anjali's will need to earn his respect and acceptance absolutely! so your wish will be granted my dear.

Arnav playing cupid? -- I guess you have to go back and read the last paragraph one more time carefully. Answers are in thereπŸ˜‰

Camels in the background? 'cause Nitin is from Jaipur too.

Ok he's not cupid. Got it. And then is there Rajput vs Rathod somewhere? And may be Chote trying to bite the heads off both Rajput and Rathod?? Ha ha ha
So Shyam is there. COOL. Somehow i feel the slap Anjali gave him is not enough. He should definitely come back for more.

P. S. Did u write "Snake in the grass" with the intention of bringing Shyam back?Edited by aruni50218 - 11 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Ok he's not cupid. Got it. And then is there Rajput vs Rathod somewhere? And may be Chote trying to bite the heads off both Rajput and Rathod?? Ha ha ha
So Shyam is there. COOL. Somehow i feel the slap Anjali gave him is not enough. He should definitely come back for more.

P. S. Did u write "Snake in the grass" with the intention of bringing Shyam back?

Indeed!  Snake in the Grass and Hello Hai Zindagi were pre ludes to this story😊
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update and thnx for the pm dear.