Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saomom

Nicely done.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love this story?  πŸ˜†

Thank you dear Saomom😊  I wouldn't mind it in the least bit if you mentioned it a few more times as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Seriously though, thank you for your support, I appreciate it very much indeed❀️
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
WHOOHOO!! My shyamu!!
I'll come later

At last.. i'm home..
unres
Is that Ketaki in the banner? If so, nice choice. Definitely Vampy-looking.
As always, your way of describing new places was fab! Dhruv was nicely portrayed along with it.
Was that old couple by any chance who they are looking for? Hmm..

Loved Ajay-Tashi conversation. Smart girl, even her decision has ASR (asli-wala) touch. πŸ˜†

Wooow Anjali finally gave Ajay something to hold on to! Its understandable if she wants more time, not to rush things. Plus Ajay is not in a hurry right? 

Now only some shyamu / vampy intervention is needed to spice things up. LOOOVED Shyamu's love letter. He's playing fine with the marriage card it seems. And looks like there is a combined villain-attack at the party huh? Where's my popcorn??? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Love Ya
Waiting for the big showdown πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update...loved it...cant wait for the next part...thanks for the pm...
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Tashi is such a sweet heart. Ajay-Anjali are finally an unofficial couple. But the snake and Ketki😑 I appreciate ur concern for the environmental degradation. Its really a pressing issue and its a wonderful way to raise awareness. So Dhruv unknowingly found Shyam's parents. Nice update. So much is happening all at a time. Thanks for the PM :)
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing update! thanks for PM!
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Unresd on 74
BTW, would you prefer if I comment straight when i can or doing this res-unres business? I don't mind, but wanna know my late unreses bother you. Becoz comments are gonna be late in the future, as the new semester started. 
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Unresd on 74

BTW, would you prefer if I comment straight when i can or doing this res-unres business? I don't mind, but wanna know my late unreses bother you. Becoz comments are gonna be late in the future, as the new semester started. 

I don't mind the Res - Unres at all. Infact it will tell me that you are reading it.  But do unres, don't leave Res with infinite open date πŸ˜‰  because I am anxious to know what you think as well.  By the by stay tuned for the next chapter - major adrenaline wala updateπŸ˜›
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Res
WHOOHOO!! My shyamu!!
I'll come later

At last.. i'm home..
unres
Is that Ketaki in the banner? If so, nice choice. Definitely Vampy-looking.
As always, your way of describing new places was fab! Dhruv was nicely portrayed along with it.
Was that old couple by any chance who they are looking for? Hmm..

Loved Ajay-Tashi conversation. Smart girl, even her decision has ASR (asli-wala) touch. πŸ˜†

Wooow Anjali finally gave Ajay something to hold on to! Its understandable if she wants more time, not to rush things. Plus Ajay is not in a hurry right? 

Now only some shyamu / vampy intervention is needed to spice things up. LOOOVED Shyamu's love letter. He's playing fine with the marriage card it seems. And looks like there is a combined villain-attack at the party huh? Where's my popcorn??? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Love Ya
Waiting for the big showdown πŸ‘πŸΌ

The girl in the pic is indeed Ketki.  The old couple Hmmm let your thoughts stew a bit more.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
After reading the update, only one image came to my mind for some reason. It is of Wolverine in X-men and whenever he is ready to battle he clenches his fists and the steel daggers come out. So now Shyam is all out with his dirty hands and is ready to strike Anjali and with the gift he sure knows that he has gotten her vulnerable. Now need to know how Ajay or Arnav protect her and save her from the ruthless scoundrel. And hope Dhruv gets some information on Shyam's adopted parents. Indeed the claws are out and the climax is thrilling. Itna chota update. Next time give a lamba update okay. 
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Shyam is in full flow ...have to see how the two most important men in her life handle this .
Nice update dear and thnx for the pm.