Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So Anjali can give back as good as she gets ..good to know . Guess Ajay has a lot to do with this confident Anjali . Now if only Shyam cannot get to her again...
Nice update dear and thnx for the pm.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hriju321

Challenge be damned...Anjali and Ajay must meet for a heart to heart ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chote...your Di has found her match...let go ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ketki ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Indu...yeh dil maange more...next update jaldi 'cos dil bechain hai jaanne ke liye ki how the lovers let go of themselves and consolidate their love...phir aage Syaam se nipat na hai
๐Ÿ˜ƒ .

Thanks so much for the pm ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you dear.  Next update is indeed coming soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love the little details you put in your story๐Ÿ‘
Anjali's feelings for Ajay reminded me of this song
๐Ÿ˜•
Milo na tum to hum ghabraye
Milo to aankh churaye
Humey kya ho gaya hai
Humey kya ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first thing is banner ...
u mentioned d names of d characters...
all ladies update...
anjali feeling proud when khushi and maya were praising d beauty of haveli mmm chotey's dii has already accepted it as her home now..๐Ÿ˜†
kissing d knuckles,squeezing hand aww such sweet gestures of romance and low always make me go aww and me wonders does it really happen in asli duniya..๐Ÿ˜›
so khushi did cool his laad governer...(but dii  hum aapse naraz hai aapne hume bataya nai ki wat was arnav's reaction and how did khushi cool him down and d following passion derafterโ˜บ๏ธ can we get another os on dis??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u see m hungry for arshi romance and also khushi should know dat arnav had indeed thot of leaving her alone on teej and deir shuld be some nok jhok)
aha toh aag  dodno taraf barabar lagi hai..
anajali is desperate to talk and s wondering wat happend and same is case with ajay singh rathode๐Ÿ˜†
and ab toh shyam ki kahair nai ajay did get to know d whole truth of dat creep..
and m glad ajay thot about vaiting till anjali opens up...๐Ÿ˜Š
and ketki did get a glimpse of arnav singhraizadas sister..๐Ÿ˜†
good going anjali...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
now der will be a heartt to heart convo in d romantic haveli...
*sigh*
loving dis whole series...๐Ÿ‘
aususm di...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
update jaldi... 
p.s:and i do agree d two songs posted in comments by ur readers(INAJNAR & WIWY)are indeed apt for dis update

Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Love the little details you put in your story๐Ÿ‘
Anjali's feelings for Ajay reminded me of this song
๐Ÿ˜•
Milo na tum to hum ghabraye
Milo to aankh churaye
Humey kya ho gaya hai
Humey kya ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh!  thats a great song too.  Love it by itself and does depict Anjali's feelings perfectly.  see between you and Ranjani I got two songs for my story ๐Ÿ˜‰
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute6

first thing is banner ...

u mentioned d names of d characters...
all ladies update...
anjali feeling proud when khushi and maya were praising d beauty of haveli mmm chotey's dii has already accepted it as her home now..๐Ÿ˜†
kissing d knuckles,squeezing hand aww such sweet gestures of romance and low always make me go aww and me wonders does it really happen in asli duniya..๐Ÿ˜›
so khushi did cool his laad governer...(but dii  hum aapse naraz hai aapne hume bataya nai ki wat was arnav's reaction and how did khushi cool him down and d following passion derafterโ˜บ๏ธ can we get another os on dis??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u see m hungry for arshi romance and also khushi should know dat arnav had indeed thot of leaving her alone on teej and deir shuld be some nok jhok)
aha toh aag  dodno taraf barabar lagi hai..
anajali is desperate to talk and s wondering wat happend and same is case with ajay singh rathode๐Ÿ˜†
and ab toh shyam ki kahair nai ajay did get to know d whole truth of dat creep..
and m glad ajay thot about vaiting till anjali opens up...๐Ÿ˜Š
and ketki did get a glimpse of arnav singhraizadas sister..๐Ÿ˜†
good going anjali...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
now der will be a heartt to heart convo in d romantic haveli...
*sigh*
loving dis whole series...๐Ÿ‘
aususm di...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
update jaldi... 
p.s:and i do agree d two songs posted in comments by ur readers(INAJNAR & WIWY)are indeed apt for dis update

Arun,  I know I know there is a lot of interest for Arshi.  But I do want to give every one a piece, And Arnav and Khushi will have a major role next to the lead characters for I am in love with them.  Actually I am more in love with Arnav๐Ÿ˜‰  In any case.  I am toying with the idea of a full blown Arshi FF.  Idea is nebulous right now, sarada and sangha and Aruni have already put their comments to get me started on a ARSHI pregnancy series.  I am looking for the right tone to set with that.  So for this series, the main focus will be Anjali and Ajay with healthy doses of Arnav and Khushi.

I have a Dhruv story outline complete.  Will wait to hear from you all on how you feel about that.
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like the flowing river is one book that I always keep with myself. It is my favourite collection of short stories.

Ghar lautne ki khushi se Anjali ki ankhain bhar aayi jise sab ne notice bhi kar liya...awww...everybody telling their own version of anjali's story but only NK+2or 3 beers told Ajay the real truth.

Anjali jealous. The green eyed monster, Anjali is searching for Ajay...

Great Update

This is my Swan's song post on IF...

Cheers
Anukriti
Edited by dhakkanmaster - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakkanmaster

Like the flowing river is one book that I always keep with myself. It is my favourite collection of short stories.

Ghar lautne ki khushi se Anjali ki ankhain bhar aayi jise sab ne notice bhi kar liya...awww...everybody telling their own version of anjali's story but only NK+2or 3 beers told Ajay the real truth.

Anjali jealous. The green eyed monster, Anjali is searching for Ajay...

Great Update

This is my Swan's song post on IF...

Cheers
Anukriti

Anu,  I'll miss you on these pages.  Thanks for the Pm note.  I am going to miss you terribly.  You have been such an ardent supporter of my stories and it will not be same knowing you will not be commenting on my next update ๐Ÿ˜ญTake care and God bless you.  Good Luck!

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Arun,  I know I know there is a lot of interest for Arshi.  But I do want to give every one a piece, And Arnav and Khushi will have a major role next to the lead characters for I am in love with them.  Actually I am more in love with Arnav๐Ÿ˜‰  In any case.  I am toying with the idea of a full blown Arshi FF.  Idea is nebulous right now, sarada and sangha and Aruni have already put their comments to get me started on a ARSHI pregnancy series.  I am looking for the right tone to set with that.  So for this series, the main focus will be Anjali and Ajay with healthy doses of Arnav and Khushi.

I have a Dhruv story outline complete.  Will wait to hear from you all on how you feel about that.

dii every1 here is a competitor including me as to who loves and drooles over arnav more so arshi toh sirf bahana hai khushi ke bina arnav nai reh sakta nah toh m asking about arshi..

i wud prefer dhruvs story provided dever bhabi(khushi) team up to irritate asr and some emotional journey like d one written by aprna diii...
nai toh il vote for arnav khushi one wid pregnant khushi dat would be my 1st priority lyk others...
p.s:i guess dese pepole are giving me breaks to read all dis and comment..
my breaktym gets finished reading all dese updates and commenting...:D
nd my friends keep wondering wat d hell do i do getting immersed in phone as soon as i get some tym.:D

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakkanmaster

UNRESED

Shyam ka shatir dimag back at work. And he used Google ji, great mind shyamu ji. Aiyyo ye kya, Anjali still his wife ...Ball is still in Shyamu's court but never underestimate the opponent shyamu ji.

The material book...Di you also must be having a material book????

Dhruv ki entry...I think after ending Pyaar in pink city you would be writing a story on dhruv.

Chota part tha magar acha tha

Yep I do have a material book๐Ÿ˜‰  and yep the outline for Dhruv's story is complete, but unsure whether I'll post or not.  Time and readership will dictate that.  Thank you for your support my dear.  And the lyrics of the song you translated for me will be making its appearance in my next update - 'Teej'  Thanks once again๐Ÿค—

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago