Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
My shyaamu!!! Ah the bliss! Although that wasnt a daiyya ho moment, nevertheless loved to read his POV and to know that his plan had failed. By the way when did he start to think like a roadside common thief? Just as he saw tashi, he kinda assumed her wealth... Also you made ex and future husbands meet ignorant. *frown* i did not like it. Now shyamu will know Anjali is no longer a cakewalk, while Ajay doesnt know anything. Anjali i understood, she might not be ready to fight Shyam yet. But did shyamu realize tha Anjali recognized him? And didn't Anjali sense Shyam mst be upto something, as his accomplice was also in theire house earlier... She should inform Arnav.

Wah-wah pece between A-A!!! Timely interruption by the family, loved arnav and akash. Anjali is truly Arnav's sisiter, finding challenges unresisitable ... Ha ha

One of my favorite parts of this story...
Waiting for the next
Love ya!
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chap 17:
Loved how Ajay draws comfort from his pet. The quote from the sign of four was telltale ..as Tashi and eventually Ajay came to their conclusions.
I love Ajay for the fact that he decides to take Chachji's help..

Chap 18:

The best part here was the dai was out...and i hope the wheels are already turning  thanks to Mamaji.  and of course Nitin , like a good friend refuses to play along with Anjali.
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The spin off was amazing . 
While reading about Shyam's thoughts i was wondering how little he knows about her...Hoping she would welcome him back with open arms..
But what is bothering me is that she knows about Shyam ...and hasn't told anyone...or maybe she has...
And she told them all off...that was awesome !!

PS : A song for the warring jodi sprung in my mind..." A whole new world  "  from Alladin...err but for that they have to call a truce first ...
Btw the "Date" and Anjie's dialogue of the magical ambiance reminded me of this song.
Edited by inajnar - 10 years ago
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dhan ta naa...
*Dancing with joy*...Oh! How I love this manly Ajay who is so confident 😃
(I love Arnav and I love Ajay...think whatever you want 😆 )
Anjali is a goner...counting the minutes till she succumbs to Ajay.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inajnar

The spin off was amazing . 
While reading about Shyam's thoughts i was wondering how little he knows about her...Hoping she would welcome him back with open arms..
But what is bothering me is that she knows about Shyam ...and hasn't told anyone...or maybe she has...
And she told them all off...that was awesome !!

PS : A song for the warring jodi sprung in my mind..." A whole new world  "  from Alladin...err but for that they have to call a truce first ...
Btw the "Date" and Anjie's dialogue of the magical ambiance reminded me of this song.

Thank you for your comments my dear.  I used that song in my Chapter 13, conversations, where Ajay asks her out in a casual sort of way.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sisbamboo1

resss 

Edit:
Is Anjali going to do anything about Shyam's alias? They already know that Kamla was up to no good and that she previously worked with Shyam. The situation is doubly suspicious since Shyam changed his identity. 

Ugh. Shyam.😵 He didn't even spare a little girl! It's like he has a money radar. The way he sized up Tashi through her earrings, shoes, haircut, watch, clothes was just gross. This guy has no shame whatsoever. I'm glad, though, that Anjali didn't let on that she recognized Shyam. It gives her an upper hand and she'll need all the advantages she can get to ward off Shyam. 

In regards to Ajay and Anjali's love story, I'm not feeling any chemistry 😔 in this chapter. Nothing like how it was on their first date. Now that chapter was hot. I'm not feeling any passion...only Ajay's frustration and determination is getting through but no feelings of love. He's declaring his love, yes, but the emotion is not coming through. I wish I could explain it better ðŸ˜•.

I don't think Arnav will be as much of a problem then we predicted. Anjali was in full tigress mode and seeing her behaving so strongly might make him realize that Ajay's effect on Anjali is bringing positive results. 

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you dear for your comments.  That's the whole idea.  Anjali needs a mate who makes her stronger and brings her confidence and belief in herself to the fore.  Someone who will first let her love herself again, only then will she be confident of letting another into her heart and life.
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

My shyaamu!!! Ah the bliss! Although that wasnt a daiyya ho moment, nevertheless loved to read his POV and to know that his plan had failed. By the way when did he start to think like a roadside common thief? Just as he saw tashi, he kinda assumed her wealth... Also you made ex and future husbands meet ignorant. *frown* i did not like it. Now shyamu will know Anjali is no longer a cakewalk, while Ajay doesnt know anything. Anjali i understood, she might not be ready to fight Shyam yet. But did shyamu realize tha Anjali recognized him? And didn't Anjali sense Shyam mst be upto something, as his accomplice was also in theire house earlier... She should inform Arnav.

Wah-wah pece between A-A!!! Timely interruption by the family, loved arnav and akash. Anjali is truly Arnav's sisiter, finding challenges unresisitable ... Ha ha

One of my favorite parts of this story...
Waiting for the next
Love ya!

Anjali is suspicious and will speak up, but not yet.  I know you had said earlier too that you do not want Ajay and Shyam to meet with Ajay being ignorant, but this was something I had penned long back.  A lot rests on this and you will discover why.

Glad you liked the A-A interaction ðŸ˜Š  Now let us get on to Teej and the whole Raizada Gupta clan in Malhar.
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW - Clash of ASR vs ASR. Maaza aa gaya. Loved the way you have written down Ajay's character. Loved the confrontation and Anjali's declaration of the challenge. Can't wait to see Ajay win the challenge hands down - He is already half way there. Now need to see what Khushi is going to do and how she is going to help Arnav deal with Anjali's decision. And Shyam has made an entry and Anjali is aware of Shyam's real face so need to see what Shyam will do and how Anjali will deal with the problem. I personally can't wait to see Arnav and Ajay doing a band bajao of Shyam.Thanks for the pm and continue your one shot of Arnav and Khushi pronto.
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update. Shyam's part was so creepy. I wish Anjali shared this info with others to be on the safe side. What a power-packed confrontation. Another kiss which was witnessed by none other than Arnav Singh Raizada. If not for Anjali it would have been a world war 3 between Ajay and Arnav. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks for the PM :)
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the update . Things are looking up and moving fast . 
Thnx for the pm dear.