Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
At least Arnav is connecting the dots . And that's some date ...a chopper ride no less ,and a promise of more ...great going .
Thnx for the pm dear.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annieK

At least Arnav is connecting the dots . And that's some date ...a chopper ride no less ,and a promise of more ...great going .

Thnx for the pm dear.

Thanks dear. But this is just the prelude. Aage aage dekho hota hai kyaEdited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
SPMom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely update. Nice that Anjali is enjoying without any inhibitions. Loved the update, as I could see lot of colors and romance in the air :).
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its ok diii pic nai mila toh kya aapke discription ne kaam kar diya...
it was perfect...😊
ur a master in describing everything..they are just more dan perfect and pple can just go into imagination automaticalyyy...
now d update...
anjali playing cupid to radhika-nitin...
wen nitin was introduced at ffirst every1 was in confusion dat he may be d 1 for anjali but it dint happen..
ok so radhika confessed her love but wat about nitin he dint do it yet...
i hope der will be no love triangle in d future and nitin doesnt come in between our new hot jodi as arnav does approve of nitin and phir heartbreaks hojayega...πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
m glad anjali is trying to forget shayam and unknowingly mr rathode is helping her out...πŸ˜ƒ
first date in choper...
infact a royal outing...
m just imaginig wats will be chotteys reaction wen he will  get to know about his dii...πŸ˜†
so shashi knows something about dat lady and some suspision did come into our harvard brain...πŸ‘
vating to see how shaymus plan fail now...
actual date vaiting..☺️
p.s: dii my name is arunjyothi u can cal me arun/jyothi which ever ur comfortable wid...
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved everything about the update!πŸ˜ƒ
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally the brother and sister's shatir dimaags are working! Arnav knows to be cautious about Kamla and Anjali is sniffing out her Nani's matchmaking plans πŸ˜ƒ

Neither Ajay and Anjali are opposed to the efforts now. Ajay finally labeled their "outing" as a date! And Anjali didn't shy away! 

I couldn't stop laughing when Anjali was thinking that Ajay and Arnav ki khub jamegii πŸ˜†

Why was Kamla taking pictures of Aanya?! I hope this is not some kidnapping scheme πŸ˜”.
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow. Beautiful. More of explainatns dan dailogues. Bt lovd it. Lovd d part whr he tels may be on our 2nd date. Gud work
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Indu ..caught up with the last two updates ..just now...and see what egi missed...
Rathod is all set to sweep her off her feet ...The updates were fantabulous !!

PS : I absolutely love the quotes /lyrics you post at the beginning of each update !! 
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  CHAPTER 13

Akash as a father ...so cute

Payal worried why the two Raizada brothers so tensed up. It was s o nice of Khushi to comfort Arnav. But alas, the possessive heart of a brother. It will not beat properly untill it will be sure of Anjali's  welfare.

So mami bond is back in action again. When mami is here why to fear.

"Khushi, I know how devastatingly handsome I am.  But if you are going to open your mouth this wide, I may have to get you Aanya's bib. You know for all the drool" 

This was so flirtatious. Ohh my now i need a bib since i am drooling on Arnav...Muahh i love you di for characterizing this Arnav.

Intelligent way of naming...but lemme guess, all the mentioned characters from their respective books and cartoons are your favourite.

And the mention of Jaipur's bazaars. The markets are very colorful. Indu di have you ever been to jaipur, if not pls do visit the place and when you do so drop me a line too. I'll love to meet an amazing writer like you and I can give you a personal tour too.

Wear rajasthani, what better than wearing bandhej or lehariya...

fantastic update. 
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PART-14

What a melodic start...It is one of my favorite songs 

So Anjali playing cupid for his friend...

So Radhika is a straight-forward girl who asked Anjali about her and Nitin in clear words, a very intelligent thing to do. When you ask in clear terms a question which is bothering you to the other party involved you save time to misunderstand the other one. 

Anjali is waiting for the evening ...me too.

Now Manohar questioning Kamla was a good one what raizada's lacked in the show was that they never even questioned suspicious activities.

And Arnav found Shashi's behaviour odd with respect to Kamla. Keep your eyes open Arnav, you will finish off Shyam for good this time.

Ajay is also impatient for the evening.

Now I have complains regarding Anjali's dress. I do not know how much you know about lehariya and bandhej work. And secondly I may be wrong myself, but still I have this urge to express my opinion  -- lehariya with mirror work is an absolute disaster. Lehariya and mirrors look extremely odd together so these two works do not even appear together commonly. Usually mirrors are embroidered with bandhej and batik work. lehariya is mostly teamed up with gota work and the best gota work is available in the market with the name of '-1 ka (minus one') gota work. Anyways this is what i feel. I hope i have not offended you.

Orchids are mine favorite too. And anjali greatful that he did not present her with roses.  

Vintage cars...wowww...

The new jeeja-saala duo are so similar.

great update

Waiting for next