Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPMom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww so nice Indu.. ROmance in the air :). Very nice update enjoyed every bit and can't  wait for the next part :).
How many more parts are there to this story?
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SPMom

Awww so nice Indu.. ROmance in the air :). Very nice update enjoyed every bit and can't  wait for the next part :).

How many more parts are there to this story?

Thank you my darling.  My original plan was 20 chapters, but I have a feeling it will go for a few beyond 20.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Romance is in the air ๐Ÿ˜ณ .Teej is in the offing.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I feel its going to be very very interesting times in the lives of Anjali and Ajay and their budding romance.
stories.1408 thumbnail
read all d parts.awesome story.cant help but mis kkgsr playing cupid in anjie love story.looking forward to d next part
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WHOA!!! Bold, are we? This Mr ASR no2 is recklessly bold. Hope the other two ASRs will not consider this as personal offense. Else, poor guy might need some surgeries :D
Ok, bad joke.
And didn't i mention its time for Manorama bond to get back to work? If i did, yay me!! She should keep an eye on Shyamu's accomplice. Hope she didn't hear About the family going out for teej.
All in all, lovely update as always. Looking forward to A-A first date.
Ok i'm off for cramming.
Love ya as always!Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res...

Edit:
The starting of this chapter was very amusing ๐Ÿ˜† I could immediately picture Akash doing just that with his daughter. 

Hawww! That Shyamala is that Kamla woman! Did she kill the dai?! And, really, the only name she could come up with was Shyamala. Very discrete. Thankfully, Mamaji is very cautious and has set the very dangerous Manorama-bond on Mission Shyamala. What is that woman planning to do in three days?

I was afraid the harsh morning light would mar their peaceful night talk. Mornings are always like that. Why is it so much easier to be bold and adventurous and do out-of-character things at night? And then the morning is for questioning that behavior, second-guessing, creating problems where there none before, etc.  But Ajay won't let Anjali hide behind her awkwardness. He's already shown his confidence in himself and his decisions. I don't think the awkwardness will pass onto him. And it didn't! He asked her out...sort of. It was disguised but it's practically a date! He even asked her to wear something for him

Those meddling oldies ๐Ÿ˜†. I can't believe how Anjali does not realize a matchmaking scheme right in front of her face. She was Nani's co-conspirator in Delhi and she's decided to play cupid to Nitin and Radhika in Jaipur yet she doesn't realize it when it's happening to her. The hunter has become the prey. Make the connections, Anjali!

The next chapter is going to be very interesting! Ajay and Anjali's first date ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Sisbamboo1 - 10 years ago
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update . 
Thnx for the pm.u
PhoenixTears thumbnail
I loved all the conversations, The way you wrote Anjali nudging Nikhil to confess his love or Nani-Viren giggling behind Anjali or names of Tashi and Ajay's pets or Payal thinking about Arnav's gloominess, Khushi consoling him alongwith supporting Anjali and both brothers communicating via eyes and thinking about same guys were just amazing or should I say everything was just fabulous. Very well written, superb! Looking forward for Anjali and Rathod's Rajasthani date ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
did arnav really accuse khushi of drooling over him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
hahaha i would surely decipher khusis reaction to arnavs accusation..
d akash anya scene was adorable...
and payal understanding arnav was good...
we could never get a arnav payal scene in d total ipk...
m glad m getting it thru r story...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ajay singh rathode held her hand and asked for a date that too in a rajasthani outfit๐Ÿ˜†
wooh vaiting...
and dii a small request if u can just put up a pic of anjali in her outfit in next update...
manorama investigation agency has begun her work...
just hope her investigation will yield result very soon...
vaiting for next1...
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cute6

did arnav really accuse khushi of drooling over him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

hahaha i would surely decipher khusis reaction to arnavs accusation..
d akash anya scene was adorable...
and payal understanding arnav was good...
we could never get a arnav payal scene in d total ipk...
m glad m getting it thru r story...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ajay singh rathode held her hand and asked for a date that too in a rajasthani outfit๐Ÿ˜†
wooh vaiting...
and dii a small request if u can just put up a pic of anjali in her outfit in next update...
manorama investigation agency has begun her work...
just hope her investigation will yield result very soon...
vaiting for next1...

Thank you my dear.  If I can find a picture of Anjali in a Rajasthani ghagra will definitely put it up :)  else picturize it please based on my description.  Now a vivid description is something I can promise and actually deliver๐Ÿ˜‰