Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And the villain makes his entry. And what does he want to do in Shantivan? It's not like he has an inside source who he can privately meet. I hope it's not to kidnap Khushi! or kill Arnav! or hurt Anjali! She's already going through the if only's and now, just when she's on her way to healing, she will blame herself again for any complication. 

So the true cupids are Nani and Chacha πŸ˜† Nani will be the mastermind and Chacha will, as he said, 'aid and abet.' What a shock Ajay's going to get when he sees Anjali. Instant fireworks? A mix of anger and attraction? Will Anjali antagonize Ajay by lashing out at him for behaving so rudely? or will Ajay have enough time to apologize and pacify Anjali. I'm voting for the former πŸ˜ƒ That would be so much more interesting! And Nani would be so surprised to see her otherwise gently Anjali all fuming and yelling at someone. Her gentle granddaughter turned into a fiery lioness πŸ˜†

Great chapter!
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing chapter. Actually for me the story becomes a little bit uninteresting if any other characters apart from the ones from the show are introduced. I kind of can't relate to those characters. But in this case it didn't happen. U have given so much details that it became a lot more easier to relate to the new characters. Loving the way the story is progressing. Do give us some Arshi moments as well. Thanks for the PM :)
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update , liked the interaction between the small family ...
I think you are one of only two people who have given substance to the myth that was Dhruv Singh Raizada in the show ...I love the affection between Khushi and Dhruv as showcased , even in passing ...
Waiting to see the ASRs come face to face ...and what crafty Shyam is dreaming up .
Thank you dear of the pm.
Cute6 thumbnail
entry of the snake!!!!
loving d way ur making connections wid d new characters...
and d pace of d story is also perfect...
vaiting for next1..πŸ˜ƒ
MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Heey,
Sorry couldn't comment like i said before!!!
But what can i tell you that you don't already know?
You are an amazing, epic writer and i know for a fact that you're one of IF's best writers!! :D
Keep Calm and Carry On Writing!! <3

Cheers,
Tasneem :)
srishti_jain thumbnail
Reserved! 

Unreserved!

I'm so sorry for commenting so late on this update, after you have updated the next part as well. I really am very sorry. I may comment late but I would always comment on each and every update.

I loved the kind of father Ajay is. It must be very difficult to single-handedly bring up a child, both the parents are inevitable in a child's life and not having a mother is the most painful thing. But Ajay is doing a wonderful job and is acting like both a mother and father. 

I also loved the relationship between Ajay and his uncle. Virendra Pratap seems to be a very smart and caring man who wants to bring all the happiness in the world for Ajay. He loves Ajay a lot and wants him to settle down with a genuine and wonderful life partner. It's very difficult to stay alone and loneliness makes a person even more sad. He loved his previous wife with his heart and soul and it is very difficult for him too to settle down once again with any other woman and also he should be able to provide her with love and affection that that person deserves, so Ajay is also right at his place. 
Whatever story is cooking up in Virendra's mind is fascinating. I would love to see the efforts of the elderly folk to try their hands at match-making. 

The next part was very happy and nice. Dhruv going for his project, his wonderful relationship with Khushi, Arnav smiling looking at them and the usual hustle bustle that goes on in the Raiazada mansion. Great!

I hate Shyam, he is so creepy and disgusting. Some people really can never do or think good of others. He needs to be taught a lesson. I liked how you mentioned about the Will papers. 

The story ahead is going to be so interesting and amazing. I find this whole concept of two new men and the return of Shaym in Anjali's life very intriguing. Wonderful! Very well written! Stay blessed!  Edited by srishti_jain - 11 years ago
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whattay superb chapter Indu...!! This one gave us a peek into everyone's lives. 

rockprincess123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear, I finally got a chance to read this awesome SS of yours!
First and foremost, I apologise for not being able to come here earlier because I was sooo busy with exams at school (ergh πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) and second of all I want to thank you for continuing to send me PM's even when I couldn't comment and also for being a faithful reader to me! Now it's my turn to make it up to you!! ;P

I really like how you have developed this story and the description of the plot, the characters and emotions each individual feels is truly commendable. You really are an awesome writer.

I especially love the title, "Pyaar in the Pink City" because it reminded me of one of those days where everyone gets into a car, drives off on a longgg ride down the road, it's sunny, everyone has holidays and suddenly you meet the love of your life  πŸ˜‰. Ahh what a world.

Great updates dear, looking forward to more! :)) xxx
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aruni50218

I'm loving this story more and more every day! πŸ˜ƒ

Ajay's chacha ji sounds like Nora Roberts' Daniel McGregor πŸ˜†. And I absolutely LOVE Daniel's matchmaking efforts, how his children and grandchildren think they are too smart for him, but eventually end up marrying the ones he chose for them πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Chacha ji's promise of not initiating matchmaking, but helping already started ones strongly reminded me of that.
BTW, as only nani ji and Anjali are visiting, A-A love story will have some time & space to proceed without our dearest chote inteferering, wouldn't it? πŸ˜ƒ

Somehow the most exiting part in the update for me was the last part. Waiting to see what our Shyamu's next mad-scientist scheme would be. After all, he's The Villain We Love To Hate. the story only gets more spicier with his not-so-divine interventions.

Don't you love the meddlesome elders. πŸ˜›  Nora Roberts... sigh!  she writes beautifully.  Ian Mc Gregor is my favorite.  Naani will be the mastermind in this case.  Yep Shyam does stir up things makes it spicier and better and almost always plays the unintentional cupid.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inajnar

Whattay superb chapter Indu...!! This one gave us a peek into everyone's lives. 

Thanks Ranjani😊  Your wish is about to be answeredπŸ˜‰  stay tuned.