Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPMom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Thank you ra Haritha.  I am glad this twist was well received.  I al ways believe that no one is beyond redemption.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  But with Shyam pulling this off - I am proud of myself - I know Brag session ๐Ÿ˜ณ(blowing my own trumpet) but I am pleases as punch.  Especially since there will be Shyam popping in and out but not in the old context ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well you should be Indu it was really very nice approach...I liked all the dialogues of Anjali its really amazing how she changed. Ideal all women should be like that. In the original show they din not build good characterization for Anjali, but you did full justice for her, after all she is ASR's DI she is entitled to be strong and bold. Waiting for many more stories like this. I got addicted, I look forward for thursday's and Mondays :).
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What would Arnav do to the boyfriends of his daughter - Man!!!! now that would be a treat wouldn't it?  personally to show up in front of him with his princess should in itself entitle them to a veerchakra award ๐Ÿ˜†

tht i totally agree to... one who has enuf courage to face him... knwing hw protective he wud b fr his princess / angel... whtever he choses to call her... sure deserves a chance... 

n i guess tht one effort or dare on his part.. shud b enuf fr arnav n khushi .. especially khushi.. to knw tht the boy in question is very very serious fr their daughter :) :)

i say especially khushi.. coz i m sure arnav wud b busy dissecting his past present n future before giving him credit fr anythg atall :) ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely and dhamakedar update dii!!
the way u  have solved all the mystry and ur thot process๐Ÿ‘
i always thot shyams ending will be the best chapter of this whole update and it is indeed...
i loved d twist u gave..
probably no1 would have even guessed that shyam will accept his defeat and would just walk away without much drama or police getting involved..
anjalis reply was epic!! wen i read dat i was wondering kya yeh sachi mein anjali hai๐Ÿ˜†
shyam ka expression wen his ranisahiba told that epic dialog
shyam did prove that he is intelligent than arnav...
and luck always favours him..๐Ÿ˜†
u see shyam with his daiyya ho moment wen akash left
the shyam-rakesh-shyam transformation was written beautifully...
shyam has changed for good and i cant tell how much i loved seeing d ending..
shyam accepting his defeat and just walking away...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
indu dii thanq for this version of anjali's story...
i wish we had dis in our show...
P.S1:atlast got tym to comment...
 from the time i read the update probably some 2 days back i was trying to take some tym out to comment but nai mila tym and mera phone i dont understand why it is not allowing me to comment!!
now again feeling at peace๐Ÿ˜†
P.S2: i did see a lot of comments and request for an arshi pregnency vala story toh i want to tell m with them u need to start it and woh bhi jaldi...๐Ÿ˜Šand agar nai mila jaldi toh il go this way
so ssoch lo
p:s3: the song and the banners wer apt and lovely...perfect to suit the situation..
indu dii dis is for u
 i just discovered dis monkey emoticons and got carried away dey are actually cute...
as always vaiting for next..

Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cute6

lovely and dhamakedar update dii!!

the way u  have solved all the mystry and ur thot process๐Ÿ‘
i always thot shyams ending will be the best chapter of this whole update and it is indeed...
i loved d twist u gave..
probably no1 would have even guessed that shyam will accept his defeat and would just walk away without much drama or police getting involved..
anjalis reply was epic!! wen i read dat i was wondering kya yeh sachi mein anjali hai๐Ÿ˜†
shyam ka expression wen his ranisahiba told that epic dialog
shyam did prove that he is intelligent than arnav...
and luck always favours him..๐Ÿ˜†
u see shyam with his daiyya ho moment wen akash left
the shyam-rakesh-shyam transformation was written beautifully...
shyam has changed for good and i cant tell how much i loved seeing d ending..
shyam accepting his defeat and just walking away...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
indu dii thanq for this version of anjali's story...
i wish we had dis in our show...
P.S1:atlast got tym to comment...
 from the time i read the update probably some 2 days back i was trying to take some tym out to comment but nai mila tym and mera phone i dont understand why it is not allowing me to comment!!
now again feeling at peace๐Ÿ˜†
P.S2: i did see a lot of comments and request for an arshi pregnency vala story toh i want to tell m with them u need to start it and woh bhi jaldi...๐Ÿ˜Šand agar nai mila jaldi toh il go this way
so ssoch lo
p:s3: the song and the banners wer apt and lovely...perfect to suit the situation..
indu dii dis is for u
 i just discovered dis monkey emoticons and got carried away dey are actually cute...
as always vaiting for next..

ooohh! kitne pyare bandar!!!!  loved the monkeys.  I am so glad that all of you loved this chapter ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And thanks for the cho chweet love U monkey specially for me.  Haaah!โ˜บ๏ธ
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So we near the end , and what a fabulous end...Anjali standing up for herself . Proving stronger in her new found love , full of confidence and an enviable ability to chart her own destiny . Great chapter .
Thanks dear for the pm.

I would have to say , poor Shyam ...' kal tadapna pade yaad ...rok lo rooth kar unko jaane na doh ' ...apt indeed and way too late for him . Love this song .
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Indu, are you going to post the update today your time? 
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Indu, are you going to post the update today your time? 

Yep late tonight my time Wed.  Tomorrow morn IST
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yep late tonight my time Wed.  Tomorrow morn IST

Yep ! Stalking you again !!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg  What a Chapter !!
The backstory for Shyam masquerading as Rakesh Singh was very credible .
The confrontation was mindblowing !! The collective helplessness over the oversight ...Anjali fainting and then diving headlong into the field,. Shyam's  false sense of security at having cornered his Ranisahiba ..and Anjali's blatant refusal of his demands...
Can I admit that I almost felt bad for Shyamu...at the end...

PS:  Folks res for the first spot... ..and me for the last one looks like ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Hello Darlings!

I am back to make my final happily-ever-after-wala-post for our pyaari Anjali Di.  It's as emotional as a bidai, but considering Anjali has suffered a lot and totally deserves this, I am also happy.  Thank you to each and everyone of you for staying with me and supporting me with your enthusiasm as I wove and retol,d this story on these pages.  

This final post is dedicated to Daljeet Bhanot for being a loving Anjali Di to darling Chotte and to each of you for your unwavering support of this story- Aruni(aruni50218),Sangha(Hriju321),Haritha(SP Mom),Arun (Cute06),Ranjani(Inajnar)Sarada(psarada),Tanu(tanu3579),
,Anukriti(Dhakkanmaster/Psychofool),wiwy,Annie(anniek),
DRKK,RIZARSHI,Nishu_Shorna,Mastermagician,sisbamboo1,
Anjurish,javeria3991,rehsanzsobti for always commenting sooner or later Srishti(Srishti_Jain),stories.1408,Viji79,Appurs for commenting on many chapters and for the following for liking them - gagrgi g,indu9,and Semanti โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
My sincere apologies, if I have accidentally left out anyone.  I assure you it is unintentionalโค๏ธ

Welcome! since you are the select few to be invited to the wedding of the decade as the Raizada and Rathod families unite with the marriage of Anjali Singh Raizada to Ajay Singh Rathod.  

The Gods are smiling and showering the couple with their blessings.  I am your secret guide and will take you through the behind-the-scenes-events.  Shhh! follow me ๐Ÿ˜‰  

In keeping with Parampara, I have posted my english version right after this one.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pyaar in the Pink City

Disclaimer:  All the pictures used for illustrative purposes in this post have been procured from Public Internet Sources.  I do not own any rights to any of them.

Chapter 32

A journey to a Whole New World

Hare ek pal hai shabnami sama badal gaya

Tumhare saat milke yeh jahaan badal gaya

Hai zindagi mein har tarf yeh roshni hai tumse

Yeh roshni hai roshni tumse

~ Lyrics of a TBZ Jewelry ad

"What was that?"  Anjali stirred in her bed and lay down absolutely still for a minute.  Then she heard it again, a distinct knock on her balcony window.  Her eyes flew open in an instant andher heart thudded anxiously.  It was a little past one am.  Switching on the bedside lamp, she grabbed the alarm clock on her bedside table and gingerly stepped closer to the balcony.  

"Anjie, yeh kya kar rahen hai aap?  Scream! What if it is a thief?" Hollered the inner diffident Anjali, while her twin the bold and reckless one egged her on, "Well, atleast switch on the light and peer through the other window, before you scream.  If it is something as innocuous as a branch knocking against the window, you would look like a fool for screaming."  

With one hand clutching the side of her nightie, Anjali peered through the window on the adjacent wall, and instantly snapped the balcony light on, flooding the tall figure of Rathod in a flood of light.  A small yelp escaped her, as she quickly snapped the light off and bounded across to throw the French windows open and let him in.  

"Aap! Yahan, iss waqt Kya ka", she got no further as Rathod stepped in and in the next instant pulled her against him to claim her lips.  

"I have been missing you Sugar queen" he whispered against her dazed lips several minutes later.  

"Hum bhi aap ko bahut miss kar rahe the.  Par iss waqt, iss tarah.  Kisi ne dekhliya hota tho?"  She scolded in a mock-angry voice, even as she nuzzled her head against his shoulder and tightened her arms around him.  

"Big deal!  Kal waise bhi hamari shadi hai.  Phir kya faraq padta hai.  We have not been alone even for a second for the past three to four weeks", Ajay complained as he picked her up and strode over to her bed, where they cuddled next to each other and recounted the past few weeks of their life, reliving the brief moments they had spent together and catching up each other on the ones they had spent apart.

Anjali recalled waking up the day after the eventful night when she had had her final showdown with Shyam.  The family had all camped overnight in Rathod's house, anxious about how she would feel about the whole thing come morning, while she had slept like a baby.  Probably the best sleep of her entire life in recent times.  She had woken up to a golden sunrise, insanely happy, that finally she had broken free of all the shadows of her past and was free to love her Alladin without any reservations.  

The family was pleasantly surprised, but had quickly accepted it as the way things were going to be with this newly emergent self-assured Anjali.  Then, towards mid-day they had discovered the divorce papers from Shyam.  That was all that was needed, before her brothers had set things in motion legally to bring it to closure, while the elders sprang into action, consulting with their respective panditji's to set the date for the wedding.  

Since that moment Anjali and Rathod had known no peace.  They were hustled and bustled through activities in preparation for the D-Day.

Added to this was the fact that Nitin and Radhika's wedding date was just a few days prior to their's and Vrindavan's grand opening preceeded a few days prior.  Anjali, Radhika, Maya, Khushi and Payal were on a never ending shopping spree hopping between Jaipur and Delhi, with a quick dash to Kumarakom for Maya's sake.  

Naaniji, maama, maami and Viren chacha were bustling around ensuring that everything turned out just perfect for the wedding, aided by Iyer uncle, Garimaji, Buaji and even Shashiji who was now on his way to recovery atleast with the motor functions of his paralyzed arm.  He had valiantly taken on the task of writing out the invitations, claiming it was just the exercise he needed, and that folks shouldn't worry since he was ably supported in this effort by an overjoyed Tashi and an eager Ayan.  The men were left to their own devices and were all alternately ecstatic with their new found freedom and sullen at prolonged separation from their respective partners.   

Rathod spent every available free minute with Tashi to ensure she was ok with the transition, but to his delight, Tashi had no qualms or apprehensions about his wedding to Anjali or accepting her whole heartedly as her mom.  She was infact waiting for the moment when she could stop calling her Anjie aunty and call her mom.

Anjali had juggled her time between preparations for getting Vrindavan launched, helping Radhika with preparations for her big-day, soothing a now-frazzled-nervous-and-now-desperate-to-meet-Radhika Nitin and somehow managed to prepare for her own wedding.  The launch of Vrindavan was set for early-October right after the family had had a private celebration of Arnav and Khushi's first Wedding Anniversary at Vrindavan.  Nitin and Radhika had tied the knot in Vrindavan in a themed destination wedding " Jaipur'.  

The Raizadas, Gohils and Guptas had moved into the private section of Vrindavan much to the chagrin of Viren chacha, who ended up spending most of the day in Vrindavan rather than Malhar, protesting that the now empty haveli drove him to insanity.

Anjali and Rathod had decided that they would have a wedding with all the trappings and rasme, but restrict the invitees to the most intimate circle of family and friends.  The past few days of mehendi, haldi and sangeet had provided them brief respite when after weeks of hectic activity and separation, they spent some time in each other's company, even if it was under the nose of the entire family.  It also had increased Rathod's determination to be with Anjali for a few uninterrupted hours and had him risk discovery, as he had snuck past the private grounds of Vrindavan, scaled the wall, tapped on his sugar queen's window and had even risked having his head smashed by her with the antique alarm clock in her hand.

"Uthi ye Ajay, iss se pahele koi dekhle."  Anjali hissed, gently patting Ajay's cheek.  

They had talked for barely an hour last night before fatigue had claimed them.  They had slept like babies wrapped in each other's arms.  Ajay rushed out of the window after a final kiss to his bride-to-be and a promise to be at the palatial gates of Vrindavan with his baraat on time.

Arnav had left no stone unturned in his arrangements for his precious Di's wedding.  The private grounds and gardens of Vrindavan had been decorated with lights and flowers.  The wedding itself was to occur in the evening and with their magnificent ancestral Haveli as the background, the entire area was breathtakingly grand and beautiful.  

"Sab kuch itna sundar hain, Di bhi itni khush hai.  Hey Devimayya, aap ne hum sab ki sunn li", sang Khushi as she squeezed her Arnavji's arm and quickly added in a much softer voice, turning him around and gazing in his eyes, "aap theek tho hai na?"  

Arnav pulled her in a tight embrace and dropping a kiss on her head, he spoke in a voice choked up with emotion, "I am very happy for Di. Par Khushi ajeeb lag raha hain, yeh soch kar ki kal se di Shantivan mein nahin hogi.  Delhi mein bhi nahin, but in Jaipur."  

Khushi's eyes filled with tears, that she quickly blinked away, and cradling Arnav's face in her palms, she dropped a kiss on his cheek, "Jaipur itna bhi door nahin hai.  Aap kabhi bhi fly karsakte hain.  Aur Rathodji ka Dilli wala bunglow tho Shantivan ke bagal mein hain.  Di, ke honeymoon se laut ne ke saat hi, aap unko yeh project de deejiye, ki Shantivan aur Rathod house ko kissi bhi tarah connect karde.  Bas.  Di aur Jijaji donon Dilli mein rahen ge kuch maheenon tak." She chirped brightly and was rewarded with one of Arnav's full blown smiles.  

"Pagal ho tum, par meri ho" replied Arnav, hugging her tightly.

The wedding was a traditional and elegant affair. Ajay in his Jodpurs and Anjali in her vermillion red wedding outfit made a striking picture together.  Tashi had the time of her life.  She was glad that she had decided to follow in the footsteps of her role models  - Anjali, Payal, Khushi and Maya and had traded her tomboy dressing and mannerisms for her gorgeously feminine lehenga and jewelry.  She left no opportunity to swish her now long hair and sashay all over the house in her silken outfit, much to the amusement of Ayan.  

Ayan who had moved to Delhi to study, thanks to the Ratna Mallick Scholarship, had also moved into the guest house of AR group, since he was now designing a new line of Jewelry in parallel with his studies for AR's next fashion reveal.  He was extremely thrilled, for, not only was he doing what he loved the most, he was studying to be the business man he always dreamed to be, and rejoiced at his luck at having the country's youngest and most successful business tycoon, the great ASR himself as his coach and mentor.  Life was finally smiling at him.

At the moment though, all these thoughts were far from his mind, as he expertly sneaked off with some meetha paan clutched in his hands, and set off to find Tashi.  Tashi had been trying to get hold of one of these paans for over the past hour, but had been told off by one elder or the other.  He had earlier teased Tashi endlessly and she had now gone off to sulk somewhere.  He smiled to himself, his eyes scanning his surroundings, as he set out to find her, and charm the smile back on her pretty face with his peace offering of Meetha paan.

"Nahin, aise nahin.  Malhar ki bhi kuch parampara hai.  Rathod, tumhe Anjali ko apne godh mein utha kar, andar aana padega.  Aakhir yeh muscles kis din khaam aayenge," insisted Radhika with a wink for Anjali.  

Nitin and Radhika had postponed their honeymoon until after Anjali and Rathod's wedding.  Radhika had effectively assumed the role of Rathod's sister and having learnt about Anjali's penchant for parampara' from Lavanya, had made up her mind to ensure she got every bit of it.  

The family cheered, while NK sang, "Haan, Rathod.  You see, di is all about parampara and pooja.  If you don't co-operate, tumhe kutte-ke-ghar mein sona hoga, you know; as in sleep in the dog-house".  

The family burst out into peals of laughter, while Rathod scooped up his bride and carried her into his haveli with flair.

Several hours later, Ajay once again gathered up Anjali in his arms and crossed over into his bedroom, decorated with great care by Lavanya, Payal, Maya and Khushi for their suhaag raat.  The family had returned back to Vrindavan; Viren chacha and Tashi included, leaving the Haveli to the newly-wed couple.  

Anjali blushed crimson as her eyes took in the huge four-poster bed bedecked with flowers and the stash of sweetmeats on the nearby table.  

Rathod came to stand beside her and clasping her hand, he said "Sugar queen there is something I have to tell you.  Kyon ki, aaj se humdonon ke zindagi mein ek naya chapter shuru hone wala hain, I want it to be based on complete disclosure".  

Anjali turned at the somber tone and looked into Ajay's solemn face, her face suitably sober while she awaited what would follow next anxiously.  He continued, looking into her eyes as he led her to the farthest wall and unveiled the painting that had been covered during his exhibit.  It was the same one that had set Shyam off on that fateful night.  

Anjali blushed to the roots of her hair as she looked at the painting properly for the first time.  "She had never even imagined that she could look so seductive, simply standing in the rain, lost in her own longing for Rathod that night when she had pushed him away after their first kiss----wait a minute how did he?  Had he seen her that night? How?"  The color deepend in her face as she turned questioning eyes to Ajay.  

"Yehi tho hum aapko batana chahthe the" said Ajay in his mock serious voice, although his lips were twitching with a barely suppressed smile causing Anjali to frown in suspicion.  He led her to the French windows, even as he dimmed the lights in his room, and drawing back the drapes, pointed straight across to the balcony that has been her's while she had stayed at Malhar.  Anjali gasped and covered her mouth with her palm, as she realized that while she had been thinking she was unwinding and letting her guard down in a sanctuary of her own, she had infact been revealing it all to Ajay.  How could she not have looked straight across and spotted his balcony or him.  She bit the inside of her lower lip and holding the lapels of his kurta, buried her hot face in his chest as laughter rumbled in his throat.

"Hume bhi aap ko kuch such bata na hai", she said a few minutes later."

It was Ajay's turn to look suitably perplexed and shuffle his feet anxiously while he waited with his eyes closed per her instruction, wondering what else his sugar queen had to reveal now; when she came back with something clutched behind her back.  

"Apne aanken kholiye" she said.  

Ajay obeyed instantly and found himself staring at his autograph signed in a bold hand across the back of a pink Tee-shirt.  He recognized it as one of his early signatures.  Anjali smiled at his bemused expression, and wrapping her arms around his waist, she looked into his face as she spoke "This is your autograph to your biggest fan at the end of your Painting exhibit when you first returned back from abroad. "  

"Gosh!  That was ages ago, for a charity event organized by the Architecture college of Lucknow. I was probably twenty-three. Oh my God!  Anjali" he exclaimed, overwhelmed and humbled at the thought, that she had it preserved it over so many years.  

"Yeah!  You see we met first seventeen years ago.  And I have been your biggest fan since." Admitted Anjali simply.  

Ajay swallowed hard at her simple admittance and scooping her up in his arms once again, he whispered against her lips, "and now I am yours for the rest of our life Sugar Queen" and he sealed her lips with a kiss of undying love and a promise of unwavering loyalty.

********************The beginning of a Magical life in a whole new world************************

A whole New World from Disney's Alladin

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
(Hold your breath, it gets better)

I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back
To where I used to be

A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter

I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

~ Song Writers - Alan Irvin Menken; Timothy Miles Bindon Rice.

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago