Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update..
thank u for PM!
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
UNRESED

Shyam ka shatir dimag back at work. And he used Google ji, great mind shyamu ji. Aiyyo ye kya, Anjali still his wife ...Ball is still in Shyamu's court but never underestimate the opponent shyamu ji.

The material book...Di you also must be having a material book????

Dhruv ki entry...I think after ending Pyaar in pink city you would be writing a story on dhruv.

Chota part tha magar acha tha
Edited by dhakkanmaster - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Readers,

A big Thanks to those faithful readers who have been posting comments diligently.  You keep me going with this story😊 

I have received a couple of PMs from some of my past readers and so I want to clarify here as well.  I have trimmed my original PM list of 80+ to about 20-24 who have been following this story with interest and commenting.  If you have not commented at least for the last two updates I have stopped PMing, unless you have requested to receive PMs owing to a planned trip or planned inactivity for a brief period. 

I hope you will empathize with me, since (a) I do not wish to spam (b) PMing takes effort which I do not wish to undertake if it is not likely to be reciprocated. 

I do understand that some of you have bookmarked or just stalk.  Thank you for your interest and feel free to do so.πŸ˜‰

Now for those of you that have supported me with likes, feedback and PMs including helping me with translations(you know who you are πŸ˜‰) my heartfelt 'THANK YOU'  Hopefully you will keep the love flowing through the subsequent chapters leading to the end.  Love ya all.

There with that load off my chest, here's the next edition of PIPC.  English version is posted right after this one😊

Pyaar in the Pink City

Disclaimer:  I neither own the pictures nor claim any rights to them.  They have been procured from publicly available internet sources and have been used here for illustrative purposes only.

Part 21

Meddlers Incorporated

I am not doing anything, and yet

I am also doing the most important thing a man can do:

I am listening to what I needed to hear from myself.

~ Like the flowing River, Paulo Coelho.

Ajay had secretly rejoiced when Arnav outlined their plans of travelling back with them that morning.  After quite an uneventful flight, Anjali and her family accompanied by the Rathods drove over to Malhar.  The family was distributed between Viren Chacha's car driven by Rajender and Rathod's hummer that Madan had driven over to the airport for Ajay to drive back in.  

Pretty soon the wrought iron gates of Malhaar swam into her vision and Anjali's heart gave a tiny leap of joy and swelled with unexpected pride when she heard the oohs and aahs from Khushi and Maya float upto her.  The pristine beauty of the gardens had captured Chotte's undivided attention while NK's DSLR kept clicking in rapid succession capturing the beauty of the grounds and the imposing facade of Malhar.

An intense emotion of homecoming pervaded her senses while absurd tears of joy and longing welled up in her eyes.  Somewhere along the line, she was not exactly sure when, Malhar had become more of a home for her, nay, it had come to become a part of her.  Anjali tried in vain to blink away her tears before it caught anyone's attention, when she felt something prodding softly at her side.  A slight tilt of her head revealed Ajay thrusting a small box of tissues her way.  Reaching out to grab a few, she cast a sidelong glance at Rathod's face, prepared for the amusement she was sure would be writ large on his face.  Instead she found a moving tenderness and acceptance in his dark eyes that sheathed her heart with glowing warmth.  She was happy to back at Malhar.  It was as simple as that.

Arnav squeezed the delicate hand that had slowly glided into his as he took in the little act that had played out in the front seat of the hummer.  Maybe Rathod did have some redeeming qualities after all.  He shifted to hug his wise Khushi to his side as he recalled how in her own endearing and sweet way she had calmed him the night he had found his Di in tears by the poolside in Rathod's company.  For the sake of his Di and his Khushi he had committed to keeping an open mind.  

Glancing around idly he caught a glimpse of Anjali's face suffused with quiet joy in the rear view mirror.  Who ever knew that there could be such an acute feeling of helplessness and dread in watching the one you love, fall in love.  I just hope that Khushi is right and that Rathod ends up being Di's knight in shining armor as much for his sake as for Di's. Well, Time would tell.  He mused, lifting his wife's hand to his lips and placed a lingering kiss on her knuckles.

Malhar transformed into an epicenter of activity over the next few days with Buaji, Akash, Payal and Aanya's arrival.  Everyone took the customary tour of the haveli and oohed and aahed some more at the splendor and grandeur of the Rathods as well as marveled at their down-to-earth attitude and simplicity.  

Soon they were immersed in preparations for Teej along with the rest of Jaipur.  Anjali divided her time between her work at Vrindavan, providing her approvals to Nitin, inputs to NK for the marketing campaign, and spending time with the family at home, accompanying them on their trips to the local attractions.  Ajay was around and yet inaccessible.  Their communication had mostly been as part of common group conversations or stolen glances while they were in the midst of sightseeing, or regular mundane routines at Malhar.  

Ajay had been busy finishing up his series of paintings, for Radhika had planned for an exhibit in the week following Teej, a teaser for things to come.  Anjali had been dying to get a sneak peak but her latest self imposed moratorium towards him prevented her from asking him outright.  

She had hoped that their mutual ardor would wear off given some separation and having family around to serve as buffer.  What she had not bargained for was the intensity with which she missed having the Haveli and Rathod to herself and was appalled a split second after that thought crossed her mind.  "Hey Bagwan, Yeh hume ho kya gaya hain. Hum apne dil ko kitna samja rahen hain, phir bhi yeh maan ne ke liye tayyar hi nahin.  Ek hi pal mein hum itna khush hote hain, aur doosre hi pal mein udhaas aur donon ke bhi wajah kahin na kahin Ajayji se judi hai.  Ajay ji ko dekhne ko mann karta hain, par ussi pal unke samne aajane pe ghabrahat.  Who bhi humare khud ke reaction ko leke ghabrahat.  Hum pagal ho jayenge.  Aur Rathodji bhi to in dinon, humse baat karne ki kuch khaas khoshish bhi nahin ki." She pondered, with an involuntary pout.

Unknown to Anjali, Ajay on the other hand had found the last few days extremely enlightening thanks to the meddlesome family.  He had been accosted by Anjali's family on separate occasions leaving him in no doubt on whose side they were.  

Buaji had joined club Naani-Chacha and extolled Anjali's virtues whenever she spied him within ear-shot.  Ajay had silently chuckled thinking to himself, "Buaji, if only you knew how badly I have got it for her.  It's not I who needs to be convinced".  

Khushiji and Mayaji had approached him quite casually one afternoon and the ladies had under the pretext of having him take them to the Temple on the grounds, shared with him bits and pieces of Anjali's life; her likes, dislikes, the tragedy involving her parents, and the bond between her and Arnav.  They had skimmed the parts involving her husband except for calling him a cad and a cheat and that he had broken her heart and her ego. 

The real scoop had come from NK that day.   He had, in his characteristic straight forward and trusting way come straight to the point.  The women were out shopping that afternoon, so NK had accompanied him to the stables.  It had been one of the mild evenings before nightfall and they had been casually hanging out at the stables after their ride, nursing a couple of cold beers when he had narrated to him about Shyam and his double dealings; his advances towards Khushiji while pretending to be loving and devoted to Anjali, leading a double life between Shantivan and Gupta residence all within the same city, the chasm he had tried to drive between Arnav and Khushi ji, his kidnapping plot to murder Arnav, his bold advances at Khushiji during Arnav's absence under his wife's very nose, his attempt to defame Khushiji as the seductress when everything came to light, as well as the heinous murder of Anjali's unborn baby that finally broke her. 

Rathod's rage knew no bounds.  His blood boiled at the thought of what his beloved and her family had to go through because of one vile man.  He could now clearly see how Anjali would have blamed herself and judged herself as being inadequate since she could not hold her husband's interest and probably never had.  In one blinding flash Arnav's protective behavior made complete sense as did Anjali's diffidence and withdrawal despite her obvious attraction to him.  

His face darkened, the planes of his face hardened in silent fury while his heart bled for Anjali.  "Any one of these incidents by themselves would be enough to break someone and for her to have to endure all of these.  It's unbelievable that after all this the man is out scottfree.  Heaven help him if he ever crosses my path." He swore ripely and tossed his bottle into the trash can with such a force that it shattered to bits on contact 

"It is important that Anjali confides all this to me herself.  She needs to speak it out loud and let it out of her system.  Besides I want all of her and that includes her painful part, her hurt, her fears, her self-assumed sense of shame.  I couldn't bear to not have her share all of this with me.  The day she does, would be the start of something strong between us.  I have to win her trust so she realizes that I would not hurt her, no matter what." He concluded.  "If only he could get a few minutes with her alone.  His bet be damned, he had to find her alone today.  And exactly what he would say to her when he did meet her, he was not entirely sure, but it would all come to him in good time." He figured, driving  back to the haveli with NK.

Anjali   fumed inwardly in the passenger seat of Radhika's car. Her unseeing eyes staring out the window and the excited babble of Payalji, Mayaji and Khushiji washed over her. Her thoughts revolved around what had transpired at the boutique about an hour back.   

Radhika had swung by Malhar just as Anjali was brooding that afternoon about the state of her mind.  She had with a crushing hug declared that Nitin had proposed and she had accepted and that they were to be engaged soon.  Anjali was overjoyed.  Over the past week, Radhika and she had grown really close, and Anjali was thrilled that with her marriage to Nitin, they would have an unbreakable friendship to last many years to come.  A quick mental image of Nitin and Radhika sharing dinners with Ajay and herself while Tashi and their kids played in the background popped unbidden to her mind.  Blushing at the thought of 'their children' she turned to look at the fabulous rock on Radhika's finger that winked and sparkled in the sunlight.  

Soon they were joined by the other ladies of the house and Radhika had insisted that they all visit one of the newest boutiques that had opened in Town and was being touted to be one of the premium outlets for designer outfits in the country, serving only the most distinguished of clientele.    

Rathodji and NK were no where in sight and chotte, Akash and Nitin were out at Vrindavan.  Buaji, Garimaji and Naaniji had insisted that the women go out with Radhika for the afternoon while they handled the preparations at home and took care of Aanya and Tashi.  Thus did they all end up at 'Sakhi' sipping exotic fruit juices in ridiculously expensive crystal ware and perusing the spread of silks, chiffons and georgettes.  

The place was beautiful and they hardly knew how the time had just flown by.  Anjali had cheered up quite a bit and was enjoying herself immensely when the girl who had been attending them had declared that a large order of apparel by the Rathod family for Teej had been delivered to the Haveli the previous evening.  Khushiji and Maya squealed in surprised delight and nudged their shoulders giving Anjali a pointed look.  Anjali was thunderstruck and tongue tied. 

It was then that the woman who was standing close by turned around and smiled as she said,"Why hello Radhika.  I did not recognize you earlier."  Shifting her gaze to cover all of them she waved a cheery hi, the diamonds on her fingers sparkling.  

She must be a super model of some sorts decided Anjali going by her flawless complexion and killer physique.  

"Hi Ketki" came a watery response from Radhika.  

"tho Ajay ke yahaan jo mehmaan tahre hue hain who yehi hain?  Aren't you Anjali Raizada?  My, my, you do look a lot prettier up front and personal than you do in pictures darling.  No offence.  I am sure you don't know me given you are the sati-saviti types who is steeped in prayers.  I am Ketki Arora by the way, owner and editor-in-chief of the 'Society'.  Tho you are the one who has been keeping Rathod away from us?" she drawled with a brittle laugh. 

Anjali smiled stiffly, smarting under the condescending tone and replied"Rathodji apne marzi ke maalik hain, agar aap unka waqt chahte hain, tho shaayad aapko kuch aur khoshish karna chahiyeta".  

The minute the words left her mouth, she bit her tongue,"where did that come from?  She had never been this rude to anyone.  She had practically sounded like a female version of chotte to her own ears".  A quick glance at the stunned countenance of her sisters-in-law went on to confirm her assessment.  

Contrite she was about to follow Ketki and apologize when she was pulled sharply back by Radhika who whispered "Well Done Anjali.  You see Ketki here is a B****h of the first order.  She has had her sights set on Ajay for years now.  She wants him to paint her in the nude."  

Anjali snubbed a quick flicker of irritation and continued,"Usme kya hai Radhika?  He is a prominent artist and he has painted several nude studies, so this should be nothing new for him."  

"Well my sweetheart, that's where you are such an innocent darling.  You see, Ketki is less interested in the artist and more interested in the man and his money.  She hopes to bed him at a minimum and Ajay will have none of that.  Now just as a precaution, brace yourself, for she is known for publishing her catty gossip about the who's-who of society.  Overall, I applaud your response and say we should drink to that.  It's a shame that you don't do alcohol" Radhika said with a hug and winked at Anjali's reflection in the mirror. 

Sensing the car pulling into the driveway of Malhar, Anjali pulled herself back to reality.  She felt an overwhelming need to see Rathod.  "To hell with the challenge.  I need to find Ajayji and talk to him.  Exactly what?  I am not sure and I don't care.  I just need to meet him alone even if it is for five minutes, or I would know no peace." She resolved stepping over the threshold her eyes searching for the one man whose company she had deprived herself of over the past few days.

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Dear Readers, A big Thanks to those faithful readers who have been posting comments diligently.  You keep me going with this story😊

I have received a couple of PMs from some of my past readers and so I want to clarify here as well.  I have trimmed my original PM list of 80+ to about 20-24 who have been following this story with interest and commenting.  If you have not commented at least for the last two updates I have stopped PMing, unless you have requested to receive PMs owing to a planned trip or planned inactivity for a brief period. 

I hope you will empathize with me, since (a) I do not wish to spam (b) PMing takes effort which I do not wish to undertake if it is not likely to be reciprocated.

I do understand that some of you have bookmarked or just stalk.  Thank you for your interest and feel free to do so.πŸ˜‰

Now for those of you that have supported me with likes, feedback and PMs including helping me with translations(you know who you are πŸ˜‰ ) my heartfelt 'THANK YOU'  Hopefully you will keep the love flowing through the subsequent chapters leading to the end.  Love ya all.😊

There with that load off my chest, here's the next edition of PIPC.   

Pyaar in the Pink City(English)

Disclaimer:  I neither own the pictures nor claim any rights to them.  They have been procured from publicly available internet sources and have been used here for illustrative purposes only.

Part 21

Meddlers Incorporated

I am not doing anything, and yet

I am also doing the most important thing a man can do:

I am listening to what I needed to hear from myself.

~Like the Flowing River, Paulo Coelho.

Ajay had secretly rejoiced when Arnav outlined their plans of travelling back with them that morning.  After quite an uneventful flight, Anjali and her family accompanied by the Rathods drove over to Malhar.  The family was distributed between Viren Chacha's car driven by Rajender and Rathod's hummer that Madan had driven over to the airport for Ajay to drive back in.  

Pretty soon the wrought iron gates of Malhaar swam into her vision and Anjali's heart gave a tiny leap of joy and swelled with unexpected pride when she heard the oohs and aahs from Khushi and Maya float upto her.  The pristine beauty of the gardens had captured Chotte's undivided attention while NK's DSLR kept clicking in rapid succession capturing the beauty of the grounds and the imposing facade of Malhar.

An intense emotion of homecoming pervaded her senses while absurd tears of joy and longing welled up in her eyes.  Somewhere along the line, she was not exactly sure when, Malhar had become more of a home for her, nay, it had come to become a part of her.  Anjali tried in vain to blink away her tears before it caught anyone's attention, when she felt something prodding softly at her side.  A slight tilt of her head revealed Ajay thrusting a small box of tissues her way.  Reaching out to grab a few, she cast a sidelong glance at Rathod's face, prepared for the amusement she was sure would be writ large on his face.  Instead she found a moving tenderness and acceptance in his dark eyes that sheathed her heart with glowing warmth.  She was happy to back at Malhar.  It was as simple as that.

Arnav squeezed the delicate hand that had slowly glided into his as he took in the little act that had played out in the front seat of the hummer.  Maybe Rathod did have some redeeming qualities after all.  He shifted to hug his wise Khushi to his side as he recalled how in her own endearing and sweet way she had calmed him the night he had found his Di in tears by the poolside in Rathod's company.  For the sake of his Di and his Khushi he had committed to keeping an open mind.  

Glancing around idly he caught a glimpse of Anjali's face suffused with quiet joy in the rear view mirror.  Who ever knew that there could be such an acute feeling of helplessness and dread in watching the one you love, fall in love.  I just hope that Khushi is right and that Rathod ends up being Di's knight in shining armor as much for his sake as for Di's. Well, Time would tell.  He mused, lifting his wife's hand to his lips and placed a lingering kiss on her knuckles.

Malhar transformed into an epicenter of activity over the next few days with Buaji, Akash, Payal and Aanya's arrival.  Everyone took the customary tour of the haveli and oohed and aahed some more at the splendor and grandeur of the Rathods as well as marveled at their down-to-earth attitude and simplicity.  Soon they were immersed in preparations for Teej along with the rest of Jaipur.  Anjali divided her time between her work at Vrindavan, providing her approvals to Nitin, inputs to NK for the marketing campaign, and spending time with the family at home, accompanying them on their trips to the local attractions.  Ajay was around and yet inaccessible.  Their communication had mostly been as part of common group conversations or stolen glances while they were in the midst of sightseeing, or regular mundane routines at Malhar.  

Ajay had been busy finishing up his series of paintings, for Radhika had planned for an exhibit in the week following Teej, a teaser for things to come.  Anjali had been dying to get a sneak peak but her latest self-imposed moratorium towards him prevented her from asking him outright.  She had hoped that their mutual ardor would wear off given some separation and having family around to serve as buffer.  What she had not bargained for was the intensity with which she missed having the Haveli and Rathod to herself and was appalled a split second after that thought crossed her mind.  "Dear Lord.  What's going on with me? Despite my franctic attempts to persuade it to the contrary, my heart refuses to be immune to Ajayji.  I am ecstatic one second, and steeped in agony the next.  My heart yearns to be in Ajayji's company, and yet panics when he appears in front of me.  More than anything else, I am terrified at my own response to him.  If I keep this up, I'll end up becoming a raving lunatic.  Besides, Rathod seems to preoccupied.  He has not made any effort to seek me out or talk to me like he is apt to." She pondered, with an involuntary pout.

Unknown to Anjali, Ajay on the other hand had found the last few days extremely enlightening thanks to the meddlesome family.  He had been accosted by Anjali's family on separate occasions leaving him in no doubt on whose side they were.  

Buaji had joined club Naani-Chacha and extolled Anjali's virtues whenever she spied him within ear-shot.  Ajay had silently chuckled thinking to himself, "Buaji, if only you knew how badly I have got it for her.  It's not I who needs to be convinced".  

Khushiji and Mayaji had approached him quite casually one afternoon and the ladies had under the pretext of having him take them to the Temple on the grounds, shared with him bits and pieces of Anjali's life; her likes, dislikes, the tragedy involving her parents, and the bond between her and Arnav.  They had skimmed the parts involving her husband except for calling him a cad and a cheat and that he had broken her heart and her ego. 

The real scoop had come from NK that day.   He had, in his characteristic straight forward and trusting way come straight to the point.  The women were out shopping that afternoon, so NK had accompanied him to the stables.  It had been one of the mild evenings before nightfall and they had been casually hanging out at the stables after their ride, nursing a couple of cold beers when he had narrated to him about Shyam and his double dealings; his advances towards Khushiji while pretending to be loving and devoted to Anjali, leading a double life between Shantivan and Gupta residence all within the same city, the chasm he had tried to drive between Arnav and Khushi ji, his kidnapping plot to murder Arnav, his bold advances at Khushiji during Arnav's absence under his wife's very nose, his attempt to defame Khushiji as the seductress when everything came to light, as well as the heinous murder of Anjali's unborn baby that finally broke her. 

Rathod's rage knew no bounds.  His blood boiled at the thought of what his beloved and her family had to go through because of one vile man.  He could now clearly see how Anjali would have blamed herself and judged herself as being inadequate since she could not hold her husband's interest and probably never had.  In one blinding flash Arnav's protective behavior made complete sense as did Anjali's diffidence and withdrawal despite her obvious attraction to him.  

His face darkened, the planes of his face hardened in silent fury while his heart bled for Anjali.  "Any one of these incidents by themselves would be enough to break someone and for her to have to endure all of these.  It's unbelievable that after all this the man is out scottfree.  Heaven help him if he ever crosses my path." He swore ripely and tossed his bottle into the trash can with such a force that it shattered to bits on contact 

"It is important that Anjali confides all this to me herself.  She needs to speak it out loud and let it out of her system.  Besides I want all of her and that includes her painful part, her hurt, her fears, her self-assumed sense of shame.  I couldn't bear to not have her share all of this with me.  The day she does, would be the start of something strong between us.  I have to win her trust so she realizes that I would not hurt her, no matter what." He concluded.  "If only he could get a few minutes with her alone.  His bet be damned, he had to find her alone today.  And exactly what he would say to her when he did meet her, he was not entirely sure, but it would all come to him in good time." He figured, driving  back to the haveli with NK.

Anjali   fumed inwardly in the passenger seat of Radhika's car. Her unseeing eyes staring out the window and the excited babble of Payalji, Mayaji and Khushiji washed over her. Her thoughts revolved around what had transpired at the boutique about an hour back.   

Radhika had swung by Malhar just as Anjali was brooding that afternoon about the state of her mind.  She had with a crushing hug declared that Nitin had proposed and she had accepted and that they were to be engaged soon.  Anjali was overjoyed.  Over the past week, Radhika and she had grown really close, and Anjali was thrilled that with her marriage to Nitin, they would have an unbreakable friendship to last many years to come.  A quick mental image of Nitin and Radhika sharing dinners with Ajay and herself while Tashi and their kids played in the background popped unbidden to her mind.  Blushing at the thought of 'their children' she turned to look at the fabulous rock on Radhika's finger that winked and sparkled in the sunlight.  

Soon they were joined by the other ladies of the house and Radhika had insisted that they all visit one of the newest boutiques that had opened in Town and was being touted to be one of the premium outlets for designer outfits in the country, serving only the most distinguished of clientele.    

Rathodji and NK were nowhere in sight and chotte, Akash and Nitin were out at Vrindavan.  Buaji, Garimaji and Naaniji had insisted that the women go out with Radhika for the afternoon while they handled the preparations at home and took care of Aanya and Tashi.  Thus did they all end up at 'Sakhi' sipping exotic fruit juices in ridiculously expensive crystal ware and perusing the spread of silks, chiffons and georgettes.  

The place was beautiful and they hardly knew how the time had just flown by.  Anjali had cheered up quite a bit and was enjoying herself immensely when the girl who had been attending them had declared that a large order of apparel by the Rathod family for Teej had been delivered to the Haveli the previous evening.  Khushiji and Maya squealed in surprised delight and nudged their shoulders giving Anjali a pointed look.  Anjali was thunderstruck and tongue tied. 

It was then that the woman who was standing close by turned around and smiled as she said,"Why hello Radhika.  I did not recognize you earlier."  Shifting her gaze to cover all of them she waved a cheery hi, the diamonds on her fingers sparkling.  

She must be a super model of some sorts decided Anjali going by her flawless complexion and killer physique.  

"Hi Ketki" came a watery response from Radhika.  "So are you the guests visiting Ajay at Malhar?"  Her eyes narrowed as they alighted on Anjali  "Aren't you Anjali Raizada?  My, my, you do look a lot prettier up front and personal than you do in pictures darling.  No offence.  I am sure you don't know who I am, given that you are the sati -savitri types who is steeped in prayers.  I am Ketki Arora by the way, owner and editor-in-chief of the 'Society'.  And you are the one who has been trying to keep Rathod away from us.  Is it?" she drawled with a brittle laugh. 

Anjali smiled stiffly smarting under the condescending tone and replied"Rathodji is the master of his own time.   If you have not been able to get his time, clearly you have not been trying hard enough."  

The minute the words left her mouth, she bit her tongue,"where did that come from?  She had never been this rude to anyone.  She had practically sounded like a female version of chotte to her own ears".  A quick glance at the stunned countenance of her sisters-in-law went on to confirm her assessment.  

Contrite she was about to follow Ketki and apologize when she was pulled sharply back by Radhika who whispered "Well Done Anjali.  You see Ketki here is a B****h of the first order.  She has had her sights set on Ajay for years now.  She wants him to paint her in the nude."  

Anjali snubbed a quick flicker of irritation and continued, "Well!  What if she does, Radhika?  He is a prominent artist and he has painted several nude studies, so this should be nothing new for him."  

"Well my sweetheart, that's where you are such an innocent darling.  You see, Ketki is less interested in the artist and more interested in the man and his money.  She hopes to bed him at a minimum and Ajay will have none of that.  Now just as a precaution, brace yourself, for she is known for publishing her catty gossip about the who's-who of society.  Overall, I applaud your response and say we should drink to that.  It's a shame that you don't do alcohol" Radhika said with a hug and winked at Anjali's reflection in the mirror. 

Sensing the car pulling into the driveway of Malhar, Anjali pulled herself back to reality.  She felt an overwhelming need to see Rathod.  "To hell with the challenge.  I need to find Ajayji and talk to him.  Exactly what?  I am not sure and I don't care.  I just need to meet him alone even if it is for five minutes, or I would know no peace." She resolved stepping over the threshold her eyes searching for the one man whose company she had deprived herself of over the past few days.

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
PIPC Chapters 21 Hinglish and English Versions posted - Pg 65 & 66 respectively.
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I couldn't help but laugh at the state of Ajay and Anjali. Challenge be damned, all they know is that they have to meet each other soon and alone. It will be a fire cracker when they will meet. Absolutely loved the Arnav Khushi moments u have thrown in here and there. Fantastic update. Thanks for the PM :)
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
m so sorry dear. I hav 2 stl read d last 2 updates. Outside world is realy busy. Evn though i didnt comment, u send me pms. Thanx 4 dat. I'l surely read d updates bt it'l b little late. Hope u undrstnd. Dod unbuddy me. Pls.
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautifuly written. Nk told evrythn. IntrstngEdited by Drkk - 10 years ago
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
finally ajay knws it all... i love NK fr this.. someone hd to tell him.. true it was anjali's rt to let him knw.. which he will still give her a chance to... 

bt then.. someone had to tell him.. so tht he knws hw much n which way.. he can pursue her..

i wish everyone... arnav, akash, nk, ajay, khushi, payal, maya, anjali :) :) everyone oh n yes nitin n radhika too.. get together n b open abt the shyam issue.. n then i wud luv to see shyam try n fight them :) :)