Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

same here wanna see its compensation with csk win so tht I can celebrate till a couple of days afterwards๐Ÿ˜†
yaa iam watching thoda thoda I have a bad habit of changing chnnl when a brk comes then I miss crrect timing of coming back to it๐Ÿ˜†
aaj Gaurav ki chandi dono ladki agayi studio aur Sameer garmi mein eden gardens se reporting๐Ÿ˜†

sorry for such long replies iam kind of haywire atm ๐Ÿ˜†

Arre you don't have to be sorry.I seriously feel today is Chennai's Day.The best part is that we have a Neutral Venue today.๐Ÿ˜†

To be honest I feel the one who reports from the Ground has much more fun than those in the studio.๐Ÿ˜†
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Arre you don't have to be sorry.I seriously feel today is Chennai's Day.The best part is that we have a Neutral Venue today.๐Ÿ˜†

To be honest I feel the one who reports from the Ground has much more fun than those in the studio.๐Ÿ˜†

I really hope ur feeling come true..yaa neutral venue is wht giving me good hope..otherwise tht wankhede all cmmntators,experts went to mi only in last match...was very difficult to see csk support on tht day atleast in the grnd๐Ÿ˜†

yaa frm match perspective all ac ki thandi is gonna compensate with Eden's atmosphere..
emraan Hashmi is special guest in tra innings today waah๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can be  continued in this thread