Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
again chota tha 😛
and the best part about this update was the bro manofying his sis actually called her didi aww that was soo cute par finally agaya na auat pe thats how my bro does too 😃😃haye hone wale jiju 😃
soo ab manvi full on conmfusion mein bhi sirf virat ke baare mein hi soche jaa rahi hai not bad the effect of virat is on 😉
update next one sooon 
vamps1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .LiveLaughLove.

res goshhh why cant i be first :-p 
fine im 5th atleast

@Vamps 😆

I just read the chapter, where there were no VirMan scenes at all -_- And when will u be even updating? Anyways, thanks for the update. Aur han, the update was amazing!! 😃

lol hahaha copy cat 😆
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazinggg update...
Loved it..
Update asap
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vamps1996

lol hahaha copy cat 😆

Thank u 
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dishu, update kar na 😭
daydreamer9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .LiveLaughLove.

Dishu, update kar na 😭

don't cry. i'm a bit busy with my project.i'll update very soon, i promise.❤️
daydreamer9 thumbnail
i don't know what to say.i want to apologize,but m scared to do so.i guess d best apology would be an update.well,u'll get one pretty soon.

i've made a new banner.😛 couldn't wait to share it with u guys.love u. ❤️

Edited by daydreamer9 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
awesome banner
will be waiting for the update
roshreb thumbnail
the best apology  would be a really LONG update.. :D waiting!!
daydreamer9 thumbnail

hello beautiful people!!!here i am with an apology.sorry for being so late. 😛 enjoy!!!

Chapter 8

(i)

MANVI'S POV

"Hello Jeevi.I'm..."I start to apologize but she cut me in between. I am in deep shit. I whine inwardly.

"Don't!!!I don't wanna talk to you." She sounds super angry. Crap.

"Okay don't talk to me then. Give the phone to the person next to you." I say as calmly as possible.i wouldn't dare to infuriate her more. i hate those time when I have to act mature.

"Hello, Manvi." Whoever it is greets me from the other end.

"Hi, who is this?"

"Ricky." he sounds enthusiastic. But who gives a damn?

"Hey ricky,could you please tell me where you guys are at the moment?"

"We're in the common room." He's very forthcoming.

"Okay I'm coming. plz don't let Jeevi leave the place."

I start pacing faster. I really don't have any energy left to play hide and seek with Jeevi. I'll have to do a lot to placate her.

I enter the common room and start looking around for her. The room is buzzing with people. What's wrong with these people. They are happily fooling around. Don't they have home? I find Jeevi seated at a corner grumpily while Ricky is frowning at her.

"Sorry sorry sorry..." I say holding my ear pulling up the best innocent look possible for me.

She thaws a little after seeing my desperate attempt. But she stays quiet. Inspiration hits me.

I extend my right hand and start reciting like an oath. "I Manvi Chowdhury solemnly vow never to keep my cell on silent mode when Jeevi is not with me and will never ever let her get angry with me. Even if I'm in a hospital with someone dying of some rare disease where he has to stay away from sounds and I now really don't know what I'm blabbering." And success!!! She finally laughs.

She slaps me playfully on the back of my head and then pulls me in a hug. And I know I'm forgiven.

"How's your work going?" I ask her while rubbing my head. This girl should mind her hands. She has no idea about her strength.

"Good. I think we're done working for the day." She says looking at Ricky and he nods.

"So can we go home now?i'm so tired." I suddenly realize i haven't thanked Ricky. "Oh! Ricky I forgot to thank you. Thank you so much." i pass him a smile of gratitude.

"It's okay." He grins.

We wave at him and turn to leave.

-------------

"So still past tense?" Jeevi asks as we make our way to the exit.

"Jeevi!!!" She just won't let this go. I shake my head exasperated and sigh in frustration.

"Okay okay don't get hyper. I was just kidding." she smiles. "So how did you guys get along? And wait a sec...where are your glasses?" she scrunches her brows. Crap. Come on Manvi, think of an excuse. Yes!

"They don't really suit me. I'm better off without them. Don't you think?" I bat my eyelashes at her and she smiles.

"Yeah. And..."

"What?"

"Nothing. You and Virat...how was the first day of partnership?" She asks. But I'm damn sure she was to say something else.

"Oh... He's too easy to tease." I smile remembering him. "Freaks out a lot."

"Sounds like you're describing you. Hope you didn't annoy him too much." she laughs."So what about his proposal?" She sounds concerned.

I stare at her. And I don't think this time she's trying to tease me.

"Jeevi I told you that was a joke."

"You sure?"

"Cent percent."

"No complication ahead?" Okay she sounds like an old soul.

"You want ice-cream?coz I defo need some. Let's go." I drag her by her arm shutting her off successfully. I don't know what to say. I myself am confused how he's now totally ignoring the fact that he had proposed me. He's not teasing me with it anymore. That was a joke. I so know it. But why did he do it? I can't even ask him about it, now that I have to work with him for a month. This will make the situation awkward for both of us. He's changed behavior, the non- teasing one is unsettling me. I don't know what's wrong with him. But something is definitely wrong with me. Like how I'm thinking of him now. Crap. Manvi. get a hold over yourself. Overthinking is so not your forte. Virat confusing Vadhera, what are you doing to me?

--------------------------------------------------

"Mom I'm home!!!" I scream from the foyer. I find Abir sitting impatiently in the living room. I ignore him and sit on the couch. He hands me the remote even before I ask for it. I start shuffling through the channels and feel him squirming beside me. I'm giving him silent treatment for two days for the sin he had committed.

"Err...M' how was your day?" He finally asks. I'm laughing inwardly. Beg A' !!! Beg!!!

"Please M' enough of this. Please talk to me."

"Mannu, what's wrong? Why aren't u talking to him?" Oh great!!Mom is here to support her favorite child.

"Because he's not my brother. He's a snake." I give Abir a black look.

"Oh, come on M'.be a sport. That was just for fun." He throws his arms up in the air in frustration.

"Harassing your own sister in front of a stranger is not fun." I'll not give in. You made a bed, now sleep on it. I start walking towards my room.

"Will anyone tell me what the hell is going on between you two?" Mom is totally clueless. I haven't told her about what had happened in the hotel and neither did he. May be I should forgive him as he showed this intelligence.

"Don't worry mom. Nothing that we can't sort out by ourselves. Don't stress." I hear him speak n then he's walking behind me.

"M please..."

"I'm ignoring you." I sit on my bed crossing my arms. I'm not looking at him.

He sits on the floor on his knees in front of me.

"Di,I'm sorry. Di plea...se. It's been two days. Please Di don't stay angry." He pleads.

And I melt. He sure does know how to have his way. I can't stay angry when he calls me Di'.

"Okay you are forgiven. But never do that again. Never in front of a total stranger. Okay?" I point my finger at him.

"Thank u M'!!!" I'm M' again?

He jumps straight up and runs out of the room. As I'm standing up to get freshen up I see him popping his head into the door.

"By the way M', he's not a stranger. He's my would be jiju." And he's gone.

"A'!!!i'll kill you." I scream in vain.

(ii)

Virat's POV

"What's so funny, Virat? Tell us too." I was startled by Mom's voice. I didn't realize I was smiling while having dinner.

"Nothing special Mom. Just a weird project partner I got." I had to give something away.

"And?" Mom prompts.

"Noting more to it. I was laughing remembering her antics." I shrugged.

"Oh! It's a she. Fantastic. Vanshika, finally your son is growing up." Dad winked at mom and I found mom was biting her lower lip n trying hard not to smile. what the...

"Dad, don't tease me okay? I've had girlfriends before." I shudder a bit as I thought of all those clingy girls.

"Yes, the self proclaimed ones. But it's good to see you smile like this. This dreamy one. Normally it's the other way around. Girls asking for u smiling like this. So you see we are familiar with this kind of smile." Dad put down his fork and relaxed in his chair.

"Stop your non-senses. I don't even like this girl. She's just my partner for this project, that's it." I huffed. This is ridiculous. That girl is funny, not that she's hot or something. Okay, she's beautiful. But that's it. She's definitely not my type. Why? Stop it Virat. Damn you Bhai! You've really messed up my head. All I need is a good night sleep. I have a presentation tomorrow. With her.

"Again that smile." Dad said with a goofy smirk.

"Good night. I shook my head as I got off from my chair." you guys are worse than Bhai.

"So Viren knows about her too?"

"Goodnight." I almost ran to my room.

Ain't my parents just too much? my friends say that I have really cool parents. But what do they know? What parents get happy when their kids get girlfriends? Oh yeah...mine do.

I don't need a girl in my life. I already have everything that I want. I don't need to fall for a girl with that much attitude. Don't I already get enough attention from girls for my own good?

I was playing games on my phone when mom walked into my room. She was here to pick up my laundry. This is something she does every night so I didn't pay attention until...

"Virat?!" Shit!!! I still had those specs in my shirt pocket.

"Hmm..." I respond without looking at her.

"Whose glasses are these?"

"Mom..It's that...she forgot it in the library so I..." I mumble an excuse, but what the hell?

"I'll give it back to her tomorrow." I say straightening up on my bed.

"Okay. Don't stay up for too long. Goodnight love." Mom kissed my hair and left my room. I got up from bed and took the specs from the table. This time I know I'm smiling.

Can someone be this naive? She got herself glasses just because I said so? Doesn't she know anything about herself?

At  college

MANVI'S POV

The very first thing I found myself doing as I entered the classroom- was looking for Virat. We have a presentation to do!why isn't he here yet?Virat careless Vadhera.i know we have a few earlier classes before the presentation. But he sould've been here already.

"Looking for me?" He's suddenly there,behind me. I turn on my heels to face him.

"Ye...no! What the why should I look for you? I have better things to do, you know. Why should I look for..." I stop as I felt his finger on my lips.

"Shhh...why r u nervous? My my...u were looking for me. Weren't you?" I hate hate hate that smirk.

"Stop doing that." I slap his hand away. "Yes.. I was praying for a miracle so that I won't have to present it with you. But then I guess, I'm not god's favorite. So here u are...showing off your useless self." I wave my hand up n down his form.

"Ouch...that hurts!" He held his hand on his heart. How dramatic.

"Useless!!" I bite out.

"Weirdo." He simply states and lets out a laugh. That stupid laugh which can make any girl swoon at his feet. Minus me of course. I am unique, you know.

"Go to your seat." I walk to my seat giving him a heinous look.

"Yes ma'am.'' He gives me a two-finger salute n walks to his seat.

"I think he really likes you.'' Jeevi says with a frown. I don't know what's wrong with her. She wouldn't tell me anything, yet.

"Do you like him?" I don't know why I asked her that. She raises a questioning brow.

''I mean like him like...you know?" I shrug.

"God no! What made think like that?" Jeevi looks horrified.

'The way you talk about him... I mean...what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything n everything."

"I will. But not now." Jeevi sighed. Oh great! My best friend is hiding things from me and I don't even know why.

Within the next two hours the lectures were over n it was time for our presentation.as soon as the teacher left the room, Virat was there by my side. I mumble some curses n take out my laptop. We had saved the file in mine.

''Are you nervous about the presentation?" He asks coolly.

That had made me swear some more choice words inwardly. The hell I am!! I hate how cool and composed he looks whereas my palms are sweating so badly. But just so I don't give myself away I try to look calmer.

"No I'm not. Let's not waste time and review it one last time. You might want to seat." I offer him the seat beside me that Jeevi had vacated a while ago.

He chuckles but makes no move to tease me. He takes the seat and starts humming a tune.

Curse you annoying Vadhera!!!

I get the shock of my life as I try to open the file.

I elbow him and point towards the screen. The ability of speech had left me.

"What?" He asks casually and looks at the screen. "Oh boy, this is not good."

Not good?? Is he insane?

The file is shown to be corrupted!!!

"We're screwed. Royally screwed. Why god why this had to happen? why with me. why god?" I start mumbling as panic grips me.

"Don't die on me Weirdo. Calm down. The teachers are here." He whispers in my ear and makes me stand up with him. I didn't even realize when the teachers had entered. "I'll talk to the teachers. You don't worry. Just relax."

He goes to the teachers and starts talking to them while I'm despairing. I see the teachers nodding their head and talk amid themselves before turning towards Virat and then give him a positive nod. He jogged towards me and gave a comforting smile. "Problem solved.we have 45 mins. We'll make the presentation again."

"Just 45 mins?!" I think I'm going to have a heart attack. "This is impossible."

"Manvi...Manvi. Relax." He tries to comfort me.

"Are you nuts? How can you be so cool about every damn situation. This... doesn't this matter to you?" I stare at him in disbelief. Well if it was only about me then I'd not have panicked this much. It's just...I'm feeling guilty. May be god is punishing me because I was being rude to Virat. But he shouldn't get punished for my sin.

"All the hard work..." I whisper.

"All the hard work?"he chuckles. "Stop being such a dramaqueen. This is just the first phase. We worked for only a few hours. Besides you should be happy. You were hoping for a miracle, right? Congrats, you are god's fav!"

"Stop joking." I sulk. "We can never finish it within this short time."

"Yes we can." He holds my hand and gives a squeeze so I look up to his face."Trust me?" He asks softly.

My replying nod was almost immediate. I trust him? Actually, yes. I do. How? I have no idea.

I turn on my laptop but can't type. My hands are shaking. he hold's my hand tight. I look up to him. "I can't do this. This is impossible. What we had done in six hours we have now to do in 45 mins. We can't."

"Yes we can." He smiles and gives me an assuring nod n starts working. I just look at him in awe. He's radiating confidence. And that vibe emanates through me too.yes I can do this.i will do this. For him. I take a deep calming breath and start working.

I'm assembling datas in double my speed n he's preparing the presentation format.

We are done just in time.

"Wow!!This is even better than before." I can't keep the excitement out of my voice. I totally love it!!

"Virat,Manvi u guys ready?'' One of the teachers asks.

We look at each other smiling.

"Yes." We reply in perfect sync.

"I'm setting up the presentation. Relax,Weirdo. We're gonna rock it." He winks and strolls toward the dias. I'm smiling.

Virat super sweet Vadhera,you're off my slap list. I don't want to slap you anymore.

p.s. bad?worse?worst?leave a comment. love u.❤️

Edited by daydreamer9 - 10 years ago