Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumreen

i agree with you .it was started by  madhu by unnecessarily  helping  sultan .does that mean she felt something for sultan ,absolutely not but just for the sake of humanity . now if sultan is trying to help her she should not  try to find these kind of reasons behind this. 

Exactly.๐Ÿ‘ Why cant it be altruistic move on his part๐Ÿ˜•

btw it was madhu who used to remind sultan that rk is not her husband ๐Ÿ˜•.

EXACTLY and she keeps saying that to RK. But to others ๐Ÿ˜ก

I feel bad for both sultan and bittuji .they are easy targets for this couple to vent their anger ๐Ÿ˜›

So true๐Ÿ˜† But i give up on bittuji now. 

you get angry on those, whom you consider as your own, you think you have right over them, madhu is doing the same thing which RK is doing to her, taking next person for granted.
Originally posted by L0V3

agree with u aashu but she went way overboard with her scolding i felt so bad for ss :( 

Yep. The wife part was below teh belt.

and i thought it was taekwondo too coz thats how i used to train when i used to do taekwondo...the beginning stances and the reverse turning kicks etc ...but yeah ss looked hot โ˜บ๏ธ

OMG..u too? Hifi. I trained too. So i kinda recognised the stance and round house kicks๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜•
I was thinking that too!!!! defo a blooper
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

ashu I love how unbiased you are :).
I just watched the first 5min, I know she was angry but what said about his wife wasn't nice. She knew that sultan is touchy when it comes to that subject, he usually avoids talking about her. She will apologies to him..but the scene will be funny...rifl I know sultan won't forgive so easy ***wink wink**
I aint unbiased๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

i am a shipper ๐Ÿ˜†

yep, his wife was a touche topic n she shouldnt have used it.๐Ÿ˜ก

@red,,,hayyy  my imagination is running wild.๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by anji64

thanks Anji๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wa also annoyed at Mb..๐Ÿ˜†

But when i thot it over, i thought maybe she is having a bad day๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by ninand

I know Aash.. I agree with you. She did have the right to tell him to not interfere.. The circumstances in which she interfered in their life were different.

How?๐Ÿ˜• She saved Aryans life, coz she thot he ws in danger. he wanted to save hers coz he thot she is in dangre.๐Ÿ˜•

And for her, he still is a stranger.. but that dig about his wife was really insensitive and crass on her part. She must make efforts apologize to him ..

Yup. It was uncalled for, especailly since she knows its a hurtful topic. 

the scene between them today, I liked. Cause where on one side it has become almost instinctive for him to want to protect her, she doesn't approve of it. right now, hes more connected to her that she to him.. 
But i could kick her for for that wife thing, yes.

Me too. did they want madhu to go to him now? is that why this crass scene was shown?

AR was fabulous as usual. This guy is serious threat to RK. Rk scenes were a washout with his over the top, useless drama all over again. Man his insistence on her I-love-ONLY-you's is headache inducing. I dont even care anymore about how sick and annoying he is.. just get it over with already.

i was yawnnn๐Ÿฅฑ its liek a tape recorder paying same scene again n agaian๐Ÿคข. the only good thing, i see madhus disgust incresing each time.๐Ÿฅฑ

Originally posted by -nee-

LOL aash i ll have to watch the epi to answer ur questions but i ll pass it since i cant take the torture!

๐Ÿ˜†

You go do ur tortyre๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

they have already played the revenge card ones. Madhu is acting to protect Sultan. But it is still stupid since he is a gangster and RK is not that big of a threat to him.

Point to be noted.maybe Rks junoon scares her, or maybe she is faraid that RK could contact teh police.

Its as simple as that.

report to teh police na๐Ÿคฃ

Isnt the superstar also doing illegal things by hiding a criminal?๐Ÿ˜‰
I am just repeating a post I made earlier elsewhere - 

After watching today's episode, I got one thing very clear in my mind and that is - the female characters in this serial have a HUGE problem and not the men folks including RK. Because men are men and they hardly change except the impressionable ones and golden-hearted men who are rare in this world.

Madhu - what do I say about her? Is she a lamb? Is she fire? Is she wind? Is she water? Is she the limitless sky? She sure acts these roles intermittently! She is a lamb when she wants to be. When she thinks she can put up with RK on her own and is happy to play even the cat and mouse game when she wants to! Why just a lamb?! She is fire when she is angry. When Mukund got hurt and she wanted justice, she was all fire ready to burn RK down. She was fire when she defended her mother's act of killing her father Balraj in the court. She is a wind who blows in the direction that she wants. Pal mein shaitan, pal mein meherban type. Totally unpredictable like wind. This wind blows softly for Aryan and the next moment picks up the speed and ravages through Sultan or even RK when she wants to. She is cool like water, quenching the thirst of a very thirsty person and yet gets to a boiling point of water where she evaporates in the air only to come down in the form of torrential rain. She is the limitless sky in loving unreservedly anyone who comes in her way. In spite of all this Madhu is just irritating me beyond words, especially today when she hurt Sultan over phone. Here's a man who genuinely cared for her especially so when he heard Padmini and Trishna talking about possibility of RK forcing her, the cold biting wind, the torrential rain and misplaced fire in Madhu made the mistake of yelling at Sultan and calling some unsavory uncalled for memories. The only saving grace being she realized her mistake immediately but couldn't do anything. But this Madhu is not who I like at all. I detested her today.

Padmini - this mother is a caring soul but look how cool is she about her daughter's disappearance. She is living in a chawl where most of the junior artists live and knows the inside-out functioning of this industry does not bother to even cross-verify at the studios or better still visit RK mansion immediately at the possibility of Madhu being there? How can she now expect Madhu to follow her advise or listen to her? Pathetic mom is more like it. She a fighter herself can not do a thing and I can not comprehend what is stopping her from finding about Madhu on her own. Why is she waiting at home for Madhu?

Radhaji - another mom but truly selfish like her son who is glorifying the fact that her son can not bend backwards anymore to get Madhu back and this is as far as he can go. How pathetic!!! Truly!!!! Is she indeed a mother? What values has she instilled in her 'complex' beta so far?? NOTHING. NONE. The selfish woman leaves the decision to Madhu suggesting that Madhu be with her son as a parting shot. WOW. Such mothers exist?

Trishna - she was always selfish but lately she seems to be behaving well yet why is she lying about Madhu when Deepali has already told her the truth? What is she going to gain by that? Padmini is not so sick or bedridden that she can not take in the truth that both her daughters lie to her all the time on some pretext or other!!

Deepali - opportunist is the only word that describes this woman not to forget a perfect foil for RK in his kameenapan. Nothing more to add! RK and Deepali are truly made-for-each-other couple.

We all know RK has always been like this and will stay so. Sultan is mighty impressed with Madhu so he is likely to be more affected by Madhu's words or actions and I am afraid will be back to his dongiri as Cvs on popular demand is moving the track towards the 'so-called-redemption' of RK and bringing RK-Madhu together. (Hope I am proved wrong) Today's episode (can't believe they actually spent a whole episode in convincing the viewers with their hero-heroine-villain theory) marked the future tracks and Sultan will indeed be turned into an antagonist. Madhu has ruffled his feathers though once calm he will definitely overlook Madhu's remarks but they sure must have hurt him like hell.

Bottom line - we the Sulbala lovers may need to gear up for RK-Madhu track and half-baked so-called-redemption and Madhu entering into films sooner than we expect for RK to tie Madhu to him for longer period else this wind called Madhu will blow in the opposite direction! Sorry, didn't want to bring the unpleasantness of the situation just yet but I am super mad at Madhu at this moment and even madder at Cvs for giving in to the pressure of the RK-Madhu shippers. Of course the TRPs and time will only tell which way the wind will blow but we sure will have a lot of role to play in this by bringing to CVs' notice about our strong like for Sultan-Madhu.

Sorry for a long ranting post but had to get it out of my system.
Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

its different because they were strangers. Aaryan was a kid , anyone would want to do so much for him. In today's case. Sultan interferes cause its Madhu. It makes it Personal. That's the difference.