Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

bella is character in twilight series...

they relate her to MB because...

first she loves edward he is a vampire and then she also loves jacob he is a werewolf after edward leaves her for own safety...

then when edward returns she goes back to edward but always gets confused who she should love edward or jacob...

then finally she chooses edward and gets married to him and turn into vampire...

they related her with MB cause they showed in yesterday epi that she is confused between RK and sultan na...

But when did Madhu say that she loves Sultan & she is confused whom to choose . Its RK who is confused Madhu was always clear na ! 
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prabh.DDian

even i want ko know bala bella kase connect hai

Even i am completely unaware as i don't know any Vampire stories ๐Ÿ˜• ! 
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: manesha76

But when did Madhu say that she loves Sultan & she is confused whom to choose . Its RK who is confused Madhu was always clear na ! 

na she never said... all got into conculsion after seeing yesterday epi and precap... in that they shown she is concerned about sultan na...
thats why nothing is related... sometimes they jump into conclusion...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Prabh.DDian

ok but Rk is not Edward๐Ÿ˜†
he is true lover na๐Ÿ˜›

so true... i pity edward and jacob... i hate bella she played with both their feelings...
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhayangel

Bella was confused about her love for two guys...
First was vampire Edward and second was warewolf Jacob...
But finally she chose her first love edward...

But Madhu is not confused na . Then how she is related to Bella . Madhu said she loves RK . Infact here RK is confused na . 
Even I don't know who Bella is, but by reading comments here meaning she is Vampire related. It seems people are still stuck up with Vampire series.

And heard Edward left her for her own safety, but here RK is the devil. He left her with evilness! Madhu has said million times she doesn't want him, but he's still after her & neither she is confued about her feelings. For love she loves RK only as she said, but doesn't want to be with him. . So if she goes to anyone than RK, doesn't make her Bella! RK is the devil here. Instead people should be happy seeing Madhu moving on as a woman!

But why is Madhubala being compared to Bella in the first place? Is Madhubala a Vampire series?   

Is RK Even A Man enough to be compared to such angel Edward? That's an insult to Edward.Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Manu Bella is one Hollywood charactor, I think its enough to know lol... Hollywood is par excellence its dumb to compare HW stuff with Indian telly, Bella is no where close to Madhubala, Its all deliusion

But Madhu ko Bella kyun bole rahe hai sab . So i was confused . 
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even I don't know who Bella is
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
people just need a chance to blame madhu all the time!!
madhu touching sultan made her bella but RK carrying dips and getting very touchy with her makes him mahaan premi!!
๐Ÿ˜†

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099"> But Madhubala serial is not related with any Vampire story na .</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099"> Madhu knows na what she is doing .</font>

People feel that bala is like bella cuz she is ping ponging between bhai and rk. But I happen to reject their claim cuz bala only loves rk and doesn't have feeling for bhai. They r pissed off that bala was showing puppy dog eyes at bhai and is giving him mixed signals.

Lolz basic just of story girl bella has dates one guy edward says she loves him and after he leaves bella for her own good and safety and she moves on with another guy jacob but thinks of edward as well. And it pisses off both edward and jacob fans cuz she is a player.