Mythological Masti

Sri Radhakrsna's leela (Completed on Page 6)

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HI all, this is my first Fanfiction.😊 Its very short, but I will try to expand the story progresively.
It might be a little boring, but please appreciate and leave your comments. I have drawn this as a comic strip in my rough book, so I'll try to upload the pics if possible.
Anyways, I'll narrate the story in the best way possible.

Characters:

Lord Krishna: Supreme Lord, 14 years old
Devi Radha: Supreme Goddess, 14 years old.
Kamsa: Krishna's uncle, who wants to kill him
Bhandasura:One of Kamsa's minions
Keshi: Another of Kamsa's minions
Indra: Paranoid and (useless) arrogant ruler of the heavensπŸ˜›
Lord Shiva: Ansh of Supreme Lord, equally respected by Krishna
Parvati: Supreme Devi's Ansh
Yashoda: Krishna's mother
Nanda Maharaja: Krishna's father, and chief of Vrindavana
Kirtida: Radha's mother
Vrishbhanu: Radha's father, and chief advisor of Nanda Maharaja

So I'll start posting my story from tomorrow. (19th April 2013) PLease like!
P.S. And I am a Krishna devotee so I might be a little bit biased towards him. No disrespect to Mahadev and Mata Parvati.😊

Index:

Chapter 1: Her Name is Radha - Pg 1
Chapter 2: The Defeat of Keshi - Pg 1
Chapter 3: Realising the Prakriti in You - Pg 2
Chapter 4: Durga Cannot Kill Me - Pg 2
Chapter 5: No One Harms My Krishna - Pg 2
Chapter 6: Bhandakhandini  - Pg 2 (Picture of Radha's form - Pg 3)
Chapter 7: Prakriti Yoga  - Pg 3
Chapter 8: Sattva Rajas Tamas - Pg 4
Chapter 9: The Union of Purusha and Prakriti - Pg 4
Chapter 10: The Different Representations of the Form - Pg 5
Chapter 11: Where Can They Be? - Pg 5
Chapter 12: Kalachakra Vyamohanam - Pg 6

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Surya_krsnbhat: We would be really looking fwd for ur fanfiction. We are 100% sure that your story would be a top notch and interesting, I would just like to make one suggestion is that in every most of the mythological forums, there is always an argument between  the Shaivites (followers of Shiva) and the Vaishnavites (followers of Vishnu), and we respect them both, esp, trimurtis. Just like you, even I am the Lord Vishnu devote, but I equaly worship the Lord Shiva as well. So, when presenting the story, plz try not to hurt the Shaivities' feelings while showing the Lord Krishna superior.

RJ
@ Rj1234, Thanks for the valuable feedback. Will ensure abt the Shiva VIshnu thing.
Chapter 1- Her name is Radha:

He paced up and down his room. How come that cowherd boy always managed to defeat all his asuras? He, Maharaja Kamsa himself had been able to defeat those asuras only after long battles... But from the reports of his spies, that boy had killed all his asuras so easily!
Arishta, Baka, Agha, POothana, Shakta, Trinavarta, Lauhajhangha, Dhenuka, Vatsa, Badava, Pralamba... all killed by two cowherds!
"Grrr... useless asuras! Can't even tackle a boy!"
Just then he heard a neigh! With some excitement he turned and saw his frind, the demon Keshi, huffing and panting in his room!
"Keshi!" exclaimed Kamsa, "Did you note all the doings of that cowherd?"
Keshi, the horse demon, neighed. "Y-y-es! Maharaj Kamsa! I have seen all the antics of that Krishna! But that is not so important."
"NOT SO IMPORTANT! He is one of my prime suspects Keshi! And you thing something else is important than this?"
"Yes Maharaj! I can deal with the boy... the main thing which I want to tell you is...
"Krishna has a girlfriend, who is beauty personified. She has a well-shaped figur, with lotus eyes, silky hair, ruby lips, laughter like a brook, voice as soft as honey-"
"Enough Keshi!" said Kamsa, drooling. "Do not torture me any further! What is her name?"
"Her name is Radha."
Chapter 2: The defeat of Keshi

Radha was plucking flowers for her ritual sun worship, to give her a good husband. (Girls were married at young ages). So anyways,
"This hibiscus looks fresh! And... what a fragrance! Suryadev will be pleased!"
She turned to her two best friends, Lalita and Vishakha. "Come here! How many flowers have you collected?"
She looked into their baskets. "Quite a few, Radhe! After all, today is Suryadev's pooja isn't it? Have you ever seen us collected less flowers for a pooja?"
Radha smiled. Then suddenly, she remembered the basket full of sweets she had kept aside. She instantly picked up the basket and held it tightly.
"Radhe," said Lalita, "I have never seen you so anxious to eat sweets before!"
Radha shook her head. "No Lalite! If I don't keep an eye on them, those cowherds led by that glutton Madhumangala will steal all the sweets! Then what will I offer Suryadev?"
THe girls chuckled. Just then something rustled in the bushes. Radha turned behind.
"NEIGH!"
"Oh, a horse! When did this come here? I have never seen horses in our NIkunja before!"
"Must have wandered from Nanda Raya's stables."
"It is so cute! Wish I could RIIIDEEE!!" The horse pushed its way out of the bushes, lifted Radha with its snout, tossed her on its back, and galloped away.
"HELP!" Radha screamed.
The two girls started shrieking. They dropped their flowers and ran to their only refuge - the thief of Vrindavana.
"KRISHNA! HELP RADHA! Sh- SHe h-h-has been c-c-carr-r-ied away by a h-h-orse!!!" cried the girls in despair. In the distance a shriek was heard. "KRISHNA! BALARAMA! SHRIDAMA BHAIYA!"
Krishna, Balarama and the others ran in the direction of her shriek. Meanwhile, the other villagers had been alerted. Kirtida, Radha's mother, fainted at the sight of her duaghter being carried away by a horse!
Vrishbhanu, Radha's father, Nanda, Sunanda, Upananda, Bhadrasena, Vajragopa, Abhimanyu and other gopas chased the horse with their sticks. After a long and tiring chase, they finally cornered the horse.
"Fear not Radha, we shall save you now." said Nanda triumphantly. BUt the horse snorted. He neighed loudly and stood up on his hind legs, shaking off Radha. Radha fell down and bruised her whole body. Keshi neighed and took on his real form.
He grew to gigantic proportions, making the gopas look like rats in front of him. Breathing fire, he was about to kick the cowherds out of his way, when Krishna dashed to the scene and with one long jump landed straight on Keshi's back.
Then the two fought and fought. Keshi flung Krishna to the ground and raised his forelegs to trample him when Krishna deftly punched him.
After giving him well aimed blows, Krishna stuck his hands in Keshi's mouth.
Keshi felt hot fumes inside him. his body bloated like a watermelon, and within minutes he had burst into bits of horse flesh. All the injuries were taken care of, and after proper rites were performed for Keshi, Krishna was coronated as Keshava, the slayer of Keshi.
Radha met Krishna in her Nikunja. "Why do all the asuras target you, KRishna?"
"radhe, the King of Mathura, Kamsa wants to kill me, and marry yo-"
"KRISHNA! Don't say such things!" Radha exclaimed, flinging her arms around KRishna.
"Let him think whatever he wants, Radhe, " Krishna drew her close, "but I am not letting you escape from me."
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 11 years ago
RJ1234 thumbnail
Awesome!!!!! Too good!!!I was actually visualizing the whole sence while reading it. Your presentation style is superbbb!!!

Our lord Krishna is always a savior and rescuer!!!! What a fight he had with the demon horse, Kesi, it was thrilling and heart wrenching!!!!

The romantc conversation between Krishna and Radha at the end blew my heart away!!!!

Keep posting!!!

RJ
Thanks for the wonderful replies. Will post later today.😊
Chapter 3: Realising the Prakriti in you:

"Krishna," Radha began, as they sat on their swing, "How do you always manage to kill these asuras?"
"Well, for one thing, those asuras are really weak. One punch and they die. I don't know who told them that they are so strong. The second, more important reason is, if I do not kill them, then you all will be in danger. And NO ONE, but no one, can harm my people. My power lies in all of your love for me."
Radha blushed. Krishna never accepted that his strength was because of his divinity. BUt she had found out that secret long ago...
"But, then if you are God, and I am Goddess; If you are PUrusha, and I Prakriti; Then why is it that I can never perform such feats?"
Krishna chuckled. "You can. Who said no? The only obstacle is your own self."
"My own self?"
"Yes. You have realised the divine in me, but what about the divine in YOU? Unless divinity is realised, divine powers cannot happen. Unless you awaken the Shakti in you, your body can never become Shivaa; it remains a Shava, a corpse. And there lies the answer."
"Lord Shiva?" asked Radha.
Krishna nodded his head. "The art of awakening the Shakti within you, Tantra Vidya, was originally imparted by Lord Shiva to Devi Parvati. You to must learn this holy art from him."
Lord Shiva and Parvati welcomed Radha into Kailasa. "Welcome Devi! What brings you to our abode?"
"Well you see, Lord KRishna has instructed that I learn Tantra Vidya from you, O Mahadev."
Mahadev was astounded. "From me? When Lord Krishna himself is Yogishvara, master of Yoga, then why has he guided you to me?"
"Because you are the original preceptor of Tantra Vidya. This parampara has begun from you. So you are only apt to teach me this art." replied Radha calmly.
So Lord SHiva imparted the holy science to Radha, step by step. SLowly, she began to realise the Prakriti in herself...
Meanwhile, in Vrindavana, the Chaaya Roopam, or iilusory form of Radha had taken her place, performing all her work. And no one, even Balarama, noticed this well-disguised illusion...
RJ1234 thumbnail
I was eagerly and keenly waiting for your nxt chapter, and here it is. Thanks so much!!!! The way you have define the "prakiti" and "purusha" was awesome, and this shows that even god always need support of their shakti (their second half). I am highly impressed for making the Lord Shiva, the guru of devi Radha.

Keep posted!!!

Jai Hari-Har!!!!

RJ
Thanks. You are really appreciative.πŸ˜ƒ