Suvreen Guggal: Journey Until Now (Chap4 Pg12) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aditi_4ver

First of all, congos on ur naya wala new ff!
But its nt a fiction... Toh isse ff/ss/os nahi bula sakte na? πŸ˜•

Achcha woh sab chodo! πŸ˜›
This really revived all thre sg moments!
N yuvi kinna sona lag raha hia pic mein!!
N ya, real wala welcum bak 2 SG FORUM!!! πŸ€—
Missed u a lot dude!
Conti soon n thnx fr d pm n ya ossum wala updt again!
U noe na wt i mean by ossum WALA updt/? πŸ˜‰

PS: I might be a bit too late to cmnt on the d updts bt will b cmmnting!

Thanx a lot Aditi...as always ur comments encourage me a lot...and Thank you for this grand wala welcome πŸ˜‰...and I very well know wat u mean by Ossum wala updt..πŸ˜†...and its okay..take ur own time in replying...but reply kar dena okay?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by BarbieDoll14

All FF r yr SG based ??

Hey hi..!!! Thanx for showing interest in my FFs...and ya all are SG based...Lights Camera Action...is fully SG based...You are my destiny is a combined writing (Tanya and me) and its a combination of SG and IPKKND...and Under one roof is a combination of three shows (SG,IPKKND and Madhubala)...please do read and accept my buddy request if you wish to receive PMs on my updates..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kikia

Thank you so much Kikia..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shivangi1112

u kiddo .. 
so emotional u r manii .. 
seriously .. i think everyone has left watching suvreen for past one mnth .. 
but lets start again with season 2...
n its gud to see u back .. πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much Di...πŸ€—..haan pata hein bahuth emotional ho jatha hoon na...kya kare aakir actor banana chantha hoon tho toda tho drama karna bantha hein na...and emotional drama ho tho kya baath...? πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...and yes di...all set for season 2 of this great show Suvreen Guggal..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

@Sahas Thnax dear...and I hope this becomes a hit...also I am posting this on Forum32...I also took official permission for this...they really appreciated this initiative...love 4lions..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ohh great then...I'm gonna follow u dere tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
u r always welcum dear...love 4lions here tooπŸ˜ƒ

wonderful post, Manish! loved your analysis and thoughts. it was great to read, and reminisce all those moments of SG. great job! :D

Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

wonderful post, Manish! loved your analysis and thoughts. it was great to read, and reminisce all those moments of SG. great job! :D

Thank you Simran..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 2: First Meet

In Delhi, Savitri Singh has to face the college management for the high cut off marks. She is compelled to travel to Nainital to meet the education minister, in order to get his approval for the same.

Suvreen convinces her Puppa to allow her to go to Nainital, with Tultuli and her other friends. Yuvraj, Mannu and Rathie too leave for Nainital Road Trip. The girls have some quality time of their own shopping. The girls then move towards a temple, where Yuvraj for the first time sees Suvreen. Yuvraj finds something special about her. It was like a love at first sight.

The boys get caught in an accident due to road accident. They are interrogated by the police. Baldev Guggal, who works at the insurance company, is called upon to find the total value of damage caused by the boys to the car. During this, the boys get panicked. Yuvraj tricks Baldev and escapes from there along with Mannu and Rathie.

This is when they get lost and Mannu and Rathie go searching for the correct route. Suvreen on the other hand reaches a school and get attached with the kids in the school. This marks the second Yuvreen meet. Here Yuvraj approaches Suvreen in order to ask her for the way but again gets lost in her. They start arguing and this marks the first Yuvreen fight. They depart from each other with a hope of not meeting each other again. Later, Baldev reaches where Suvreen is and he takes her along with him home. This irks Suvreen because she wanted to spend some more time with her friends.

Click Here to View the Video of the Fight

Throughout these episodes, Suvreen and Yuvraj meet was focused on. They also tried showing how simple Suvreen was when it comes to knowing about the world around her. Yuvraj, on the other hand was a cleverer person. He very well knew how to get out of situation, even if that meant to take a wrong path. These initial episodes helped the viewers understand more about the two lead characters and also helped them to connect with it. Suvreen represented the person who we all are, a person who has always been overprotected by her parents, while Yuvraj has been a person who is clever and smart. Both of them represented different kind of people in the society.

Also, the show focused on building the character of Savitri Singh, the principal of DPSC. She was an adamant person and also DPSC was her dream. She was challenging and was ready to face anything to put her point forth. 

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
Great Analysis

Loved Yuvreen fights in the starting episodes so cute

just love YuvReen...
missing them so much...