Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Suvreen Guggal: Journey Until Now (Chap4 Pg12)

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Suvreen Guggal: Journey Until Now

Hey guys'!! This is Manish B Shetty. Most of you all out there would know me well, however some new members of the Guggal Land may not know me. Well, I am a regular member of the SG forum, and I write three FFs on SG. I have been inactive for quite some time now, due to college and my career etc. For those who don't exactly know who I am, then I am 18 years old from the city of Bangalore. I love chit chatting and also making great friends. My only big dream is to leave my mark in the Indian Television Industry. As of now don't have much experience in this field but I have completed with one of my very own short films. Though, this has been just for my college assignment, but still I have worked a lot on it. After coming to India-Forums I have made myself some great friends and along with it discovered many things about myself. Yes, the journey in this forum has made me a very creative person. Today, I can proudly say that I have started believing in my instincts and also in my dream. I manage my very own Blogspot, where I post my articles, reviews, poems and many more things. Those who have known would have seen that I am very sensitive and a very open person. I don't like keeping anything about me as a secret. Well, that was about me. Anyone who would like to know more about me, ping me. J

Okay, now I think its more than enough about me. Isn't it? Lets now talk about the show ' Suvreen Guggal: Topper of the Year. My last post in this forum was 'Is this my India? Should I be proud of it? Or sad?' Since then I have updated my FFs but never made a post here. Infact, the worst part is that I have not been able to watch SG for about 1 and half months, all thanks to assignments, college, exams, friends, and some personal commitments. But now I have decided to re-enter the forum. Well, I would not say I promise, because for those who know me in the forum like Shivangi di, Shalon, Tanya, Sahas, etc; also know that I am very good at breaking my promises. So cannot for sure say that "Maine jo ekh Baar commitment kar di, tho mein kudh ki bhi nahi suntha", because this is never true with me.

Since, I have my holidays now and I have now seen all the episodes of SG that I had missed, decided that why not I start writing about the journey of SG throughout. We all know that SG started in Kathgodham, then it moved to new friends and a new place Delhi, then again within Delhi, Suvreen changed her course to Fashion which led to the introduction of some more new people in her life, and now again the show has taken a leap of 1399.3 Kms all the way to the city of dreams Mumbai.

So guys, watch out for this space, where I will give you my take on the entire show, that began its journey on the 19th of March, 2012. Until then Bye Bye'

PS: Guys please let me know how do you all like my idea of a Show Analysis. Please do comment, and will take into consideration your opinions. 

My FFs:

1. Lights, Camera, Action

2. You Are My Destiny

3. Under One Roof

Index

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalon thumbnail
that was sooo amazing manish and u r the sweetest friend on if πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
@shalon My pleasure Dear...by the way after all my friends on IF are sweet so...I too need to be sweet na?? πŸ˜†
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its 19th march 2012 yar. Kya yar padhai itni kr li ki sg se nata tod liya? *Jst joking :D*
I wud realy want to agn xperience dos fresh days of sg, thos memories..., thos comedies, thos fun...evrythng.
Do kick start d train n let it go slw...:P
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaushik.k.RC

Its 19th march 2012 yar. Kya yar padhai itni kr li ki sg se nata tod liya? *Jst joking :D*
I wud realy want to agn xperience dos fresh days of sg, thos memories..., thos comedies, thos fun...evrythng.
Do kick start d train n let it go slw...:P

Oh Damn...Mistake Mistake...😳😳...Waise thanx bro for correcting me...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...aur haan SG se ithni Jaldi tho Nata Nahi totegi...!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And the Train will Kickstart Buddy...and hope it will be a wonderful journey..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Chapter 1: Shubh Aarambh

March 19th 2012, was the day when all this began. The journey of a great Indian Youth Show decided to kick-start. The story of a young talented and courageous girl Suvreen Guggal.

Suvreen Guggal (Smiriti Kalra) is an ambitious girl from a middle class family based in a small town of Kattgodham. She like any middle class Indian dreams big and also believes that anything you dream can be made into reality. She is unaware of how cruel the world outside can be, because for her she is the princesses of her fairy land. Her only dream for the while was to get herself a seat in India's most prestigious Educational Institution – Devendra Pratap Singh College (DPSC)

The story begins with Suvreen Guggal, topping her town by securing 89% in her 12th boards. Like any other student this makes her feel proud. She becomes a small time celeb in her town. She becomes the talk of the town. Now, she is all set to achieve her dream of getting into DPSC.

On the other hand, in DPSC Yuvraj Singh (Shivin Narang), the heartthrob of the college, who is also a sports secretary, gets into trouble with his principal Savitri Singh (Mita Vashisht).

Yuvraj Singh, is a second year and is very popular among the student community. In order to win the bet he had with his friends he breaks into the Principal's office to steal the college name plate, here he gets an envelope with the cut off marks for the next year. He is shocked to find out that the cut off marks have been decided to be 99%. Next morning the news is spread to all the students of DPSC. Yuvraj along with his friends Mannu (Raghu Raj Bhatia) and Rathie (Abhishekh Sharma) plan a trip to Nainital.

Here, in Kattgodham, Tultuli (Disha Thakur) Suvreen's best friend convinces Suvreen for a Nainital Trip with her group of friends called the SVG. Suvreen, is now left to convince her Puppa - Baldev Guggal (Akshay Anand) for the same. Suvreen and her family who have already made all plans for Suvreen to go to Delhi to seek admissions in DPSC are completely unaware about the high cut off. Will Suvreen make it to Delhi? Will she convince her father for the Nainital Trip?

The team, in the start itself was successful in attracting many youth to watch this interesting show.  The show, was not a regular Saas-Bahu melodrama, but rather was one in which we as youth could connect too. It was a story that every youth in the country at one point or the other would have experienced. When I started watching this show, I too had completed my 12th boards and my holidays were on. I too had started hunting down the best Universities in the country. So it was something that I easily could connect to and thus this enticed me to watch it more. 
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was superb...oh wow MANISH IS BACK!!!yayyy!!!
I'm lyk missing everyone...yeah no doubts there r lovely new frnds too...but still I miss the old ones...😭
God knows why they all left...thank god finally u r still here...And I dont know but frm ystrday I prayed to Gannuji (πŸ˜†) so much to bring some great interesting news in SG so that all cud be back atleast...
Mani we undrstnd that u were busy so no need to say sorry😊its enugh for me that atleast u r back it may after long...
Well cuming to the fantastic fresh new idea of urs...I wud firstly say thank u dear...thanks so much...it will give us a fresh new memory of all those cute n funny n the hard tyms of the show...love the idea of urs n yeah continue soon but slowly...we want to relish the memoriesπŸ˜›
n yeah last but not the leastπŸ˜›thanks for pming meπŸ˜†
Edited by sahashrabdidash - 11 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
@sahas so true dear...I mean the Gappe Bazi we used to have...the so many cute moments of chatting...those Super Seven members ki chopsey wali moments...the times you people came up with new new names for me...the Ghup-Shup corner...Neeli and Akku bro's cute little firghts...Kaveri's dhamekdar entry...Rose di's secret...Moni di's entry...Kim di...Mia's calling us Bandru...Those dates that used to happen on the forum...Those yuvreen discussions...Yuvreen news...Akku Bhai's analysis...Bhavnah's FFs...your FFs and OSs...Chaitanya's re-entry in the forum...Arguments as to who is better Suvi or Yuvi...All those moments...The way you guys welcomed me...the way you guys encouraged me to follow my dream...the way we welcomed Shivangi di...I miss all this...I just miss it...😭😭...I so love all my friends here...I dont know why but then today it seems like nothing is like before...but then I hope everything comes back...like SG is all set for a fresh start...let there be fresh start even here...lets all have fun..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoshad3119

awesome dear...

Thank you so much Zoshad..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

@sahas so true dear...I mean the Gappe Bazi we used to have...the so many cute moments of chatting...those Super Seven members ki chopsey wali moments...the times you people came up with new new names for me...the Ghup-Shup corner...Neeli and Akku bro's cute little firghts...Kaveri's dhamekdar entry...Rose di's secret...Moni di's entry...Kim di...Mia's calling us Bandru...Those dates that used to happen on the forum...Those yuvreen discussions...Yuvreen news...Akku Bhai's analysis...Bhavnah's FFs...your FFs and OSs...Chaitanya's re-entry in the forum...Arguments as to who is better Suvi or Yuvi...All those moments...The way you guys welcomed me...the way you guys encouraged me to follow my dream...the way we welcomed Shivangi di...I miss all this...I just miss it...😭😭...I so love all my friends here...I dont know why but then today it seems like nothing is like before...but then I hope everything comes back...like SG is all set for a fresh start...let there be fresh start even here...lets all have fun..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ya Mr. Sorry KumarπŸ˜†
hope the same here...ya lets have funπŸ˜ƒ
anyways all the best for this seriesπŸ˜ƒ